What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - PCSO Sponge - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen

/F/
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

F A L L E N

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PCSO Sponge

Date of the incident

07/27/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So i had just logged on and could hear my gang talking about killing and a situation that was happening... i go to the garage to get a car so i could have a look and once i got to the situation.. not really that close to gold buyer but just out of it i start taking shots.. i thought this was strange due to me not being invlvoed in any previous battle in the clothing i was in or the car. i spoke to sponge and he told me that there was nothing wrong with what he did as it was an "active gunfight" however in an active gunfight u may only kill people in the area that have either been spotted with a weapon and got into a car.. or there walking round with a weapon in their hand.. and its a close call if the weapons on their back. i explained that if ur veiw on an active gunfight means killing anyway in a car that the server may aswell be an rdm server as there are always mini guns fights for example at iron copper police vs rebel if there shooting at one an other police can not just kill a random hobo driving past.. anway i tried to resolve with Sponge however he said he did nothing wrong and if i want to put a report up i can.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/57993c17a14514b77d/pcso-sponge-rdm-?from=user
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

In all fairness what's stated above is true. A hobo does not stop ontop of a hill next to a building being circled by ifrits, so the iron/copper trader example is a little different, but instead would drive to safer distance. I did what i thought was right and if it was wrong i accept my punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back