What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - PCSO Woof SGT Albert - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alieni

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Alieni

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PCSO Woof & SGT Albert

Date of the incident

11/09/2015

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So basicly I was driving a quadbike with my friend, we got chased by the officers mentioned above, I decided to keep on driving and try to get away.
After ~3 minutes while being in a chase, we started to receive shots from the officer(s). (There had been no words exhanged between us, and the officers at this point)
The shots we received are told to be rubber bullets, but they did a lot of damage towards me and my friend in the quadbike, at one point leading to me having only 9% health left.
So the chase went on until our tires were completely disabled, I jumped out of the quadbike and tried to shoot towards the officers, leading into me being rubber bulleted by the PCSO and right after getting killed by the SGT.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkASOoCy7LQ&feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So the driver of the quad was spotted with an illegal weapon on his back so we put lights and sirens on and gave chase. After 3 minutes I was informed that I would be the one shooting the tires of the quad as I had rubber bullets. You can see in your video that I am firing tracers and that you don't die when you go below 0% health, in fact you have 100% health when you get off the quad. Finally when your tires are shot out you get off and and after 1 shot you're instantly rubber'd/lethal'd at the same time as you were pointing your weapon at us. This was resolved with mentor's twice in TS so I don't know why it has been brought here.

So the driver of the quad was spotted with an illegal weapon on his back so we put lights and sirens on and gave chase. After 3 minutes I was informed that I would be the one shooting the tires of the quad as I had rubber bullets. You can see in your video that I am firing tracers and that you don't die when you go below 0% health, in fact you have 100% health when you get off the quad. Finally when your tires are shot out you get off and and after 1 shot you're instantly rubber'd/lethal'd at the same time as you were pointing your weapon at us. This was resolved with mentor's twice in TS so I don't know why it has been brought here.
as i've been in there this was not resolved.

He was told twice that we were not in the wrong therefore he wasn't being comped...

I don't see any real rulebreaks here from the officers side, they are obviously shooting for your tires and we all know it can be hard hitting them. I'd suggest that the officer aim better in the future though.

One thing caught my attention though. The guy repeatedly saying "Just keep driving, the server will restart soon". This is the absolute definition of metagaming and its completely unacceptable. Anyone who does thing like this will be dealt with. This time I will warn, next time I might not be so lenient.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back