What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Pee Money - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce_Wayne

Your In-game name

PC Bruce Wayne[WA995]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Pee Money

Date of the incident

30/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I had restrained Mr Pee Money at the Hospital as he was parked inside their with a go-kart and a medic had asked me to deal with him. He wasnt answering at first so i gave him some time and ended up restraining and taking him to kavala pd to wait for him to "wake up" and when he did i questioned him a bit and asked him why he was parked where he was and why he had an illegal firearm and why he was inside the hospital with a not road legal vehicle. Took his weapon and magazines off him while talking to him and he gave me some abuse about my mother so decided to ticket him for the verbal assault and such, he refused to pay twice. And just as i gave him the 3rd and final attempt he becomes unrestrained and just runs off. This will be the second time he has done this to me personally and i let it go the first time and deleted the video but this time it just annoyed me so I'm putting up this report. The ticketing starts at around 6 minutes in.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hydzUb1BvT0&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Haha this is nuts this like, will speak to John Wayne when he's next on just waiting for him to message me when he's next on.

Report Rejected - Resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back