What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Penutilo - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Your In-game name

Dave McCarthy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Penutilo

Date of the incident

22/02/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I flow over to rebel outpost, ive seen one person there so i decided to rob him, i told him to but his hands up or else he will be knocked out multiply times. he starts running i go after him and then out of no where he kills me with no counter initiation

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuINxaqUu8k&t=2s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I might be in the wrong here, the rules regarding knock-outs confuse me these days. If im in the wrong then im sorry.

However, care to tell me why you and yer two friends didnt talk ingame when planning to rob me whilst standing right next to me? As far as I know, server is about enjoyable roleplay, not winning a simple robbery. (Rich coming from me, I know)

I do enjoy how this report came up as I havnt found myself the time to pay you 425k ingame so far.

I have nothing more to say unless asked by staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

he kills me with no counter initiation
This intrigues me. Do you feel that when you threaten someone and they tell you to fuck off that they need to "counter initiate" whilst you are trying to tackle them to the ground. Had you wanted roleplay from the scenario you could've easily talked to the person rather then instantly threaten them. What do you think would happen if you go up to an armed person and tell them to put their hands up or you will tackle them and then start chasing them? They are going to defend themselves as to not get taken.
Now something about this video that did catch my attention @Dave McCarthy is the fact that you and your friends planned a robbery right next to the person through your communications without even talking in-game. Rule 3.5 states that unless you are in a gunfight you must hot-mic all communications that are "relevant to influencing the course of roleplay" and I might be wrong but someone planning to rob me might change my plans from shopping to getting away. This all being said I believe that you don't need to "counter initiate" when someone tells you to put their hands up or they will be knocked down especially when you try to talk your way out of it just to be threatened. However something that you must do is hot mic your communications that are in-character when close to other players. Dave in the future if you want to have good roleplay remember that you need to give to receive.

Action Taken
Dave McCarthy - Warned for 3.5
Jamie Mile - Warned for 3.5

Golf - Warned for 3.5

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back