What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Perez Walker / 192 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferkis

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alex Ferkis

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Perez Walker / 192

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/26/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: --

What best describes this incident ?: Exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Situation at the hospital where Perez and his mate was in a fight with us Perez knocked me and then proceeds to take my phone and radio and jump in the car and be no where near my body to take my phone and radio. Not sure on time it happend either.

Tried speaking to him and got no response from him.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/ybaakw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon, Alex Ferkis.

I did contact you back on Discord about the incident. I couldn't answer straight away as I didn't realise you messaged due to you reaching out went into 'Message Requests'. Hopefully you can reply back on Discord due to my statement that I have given you. Thanks

Spoke on discord feel as if the report still should stand. Will Leave this too staff now.

After speaking to him again I realised there was no ill intent with this players mistake and would like for the report to be denied. Thanks for your time.

After speaking to him again I realised there was no ill intent with this players mistake and would like for the report to be denied. Thanks for your time.
Thanks mate. I will also like this report to be Denied 🙂

Hello @Ferkis

I noticed that you have edited the original Clip, in the clip you could see that you were watching someone's stream while playing on the server and you were in a discord call sharing your screen or someone else was sharing their screen.

In fact I believe it was @GW1LYMStream that you were watching....

Care to explain?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi mate, 

Firstly, I was in a discord call with a couple of friends who was on a different game entirely if you'd look at the discord call you'd see me unmuted and another person streaming either the end of Apex legends match or looking at clips of him on RPUK. All of which was muted up and was for along time I was the only one unmuted as there was no one there.

For the stream of GW1LYM, That was not on. The twitch page of his was on due to me following him on twitch if you'd look closer on the twitch window you'd see a black screen and my followers list down the left side (not a stream being watched)

The previous clip was edited as I thought you could hear at the end me going on the phone as shortly after this I had a OOC phone call.

Alright this still doesn't make too much sense as you know that you had his stream open and knew that he was actively playing the server at the same time as you, you then report him for this situation and provided a video showing that you had the stream open and watching your friend's stream on discord and then you decide to edit the video cutting that part out, looks like to me that you were trying to cover that bit up.

also who is this friend that was sharing his screen?

I am not quite sure what you mean by the top part, and I also dont see how my part of the story does not make any sense. I am banned from his twitch chat and therefore cant look at the stream or even interact at all. Yes, I was in a discord call with friends who 2 of them dont play the server any more one being the one streaming and the other one dead next to me which he was mute deafened and was in RP.  "you had his stream open and knew that he was actively playing the server at the same time as you," With regards to the stream being open with me being banned from his chat it does not display either the chat or the video so no information can be gained from the twitch chat or the stream it self and I am not sure how I can gather/snipe any sort of information when the only thing I can see is a black screen and a Title.

With regards to the friend that was sharing his screen his name was Bald Mark ingame, and he was showing me a clip of what I thought was him a bit ago but turns out after speaking to him now it was not him.  This was the friends stream you are talking about and is visible in the clip.

Lastly, With me editing the clip was to protect my IRL privacy not to cover anything up I just dont want the start of my conversation to a OOC Phone call to be on the forums. I cut out the last of the video due to me answering a OOC phone call and you could hear me and the person on the other end of the phone on the clip which again I dont want on the forums.

Another thing I should mention is the situation being ignited from his party too his car breaking down and his friend with a weapon out.

Not sure what else I can show you or do to prove this as I simply was not watching the live stream.

I am not quite sure what you mean by the top part, and I also dont see how my part of the story does not make any sense. I am banned from his twitch chat and therefore cant look at the stream or even interact at all. Yes, I was in a discord call with friends who 2 of them dont play the server any more one being the one streaming and the other one dead next to me which he was mute deafened and was in RP.  "you had his stream open and knew that he was actively playing the server at the same time as you," With regards to the stream being open with me being banned from his chat it does not display either the chat or the video so no information can be gained from the twitch chat or the stream it self and I am not sure how I can gather/snipe any sort of information when the only thing I can see is a black screen and a Title.

With regards to the friend that was sharing his screen his name was Bald Mark ingame, and he was showing me a clip of what I thought was him a bit ago but turns out after speaking to him now it was not him.  This was the friends stream you are talking about and is visible in the clip.

Lastly, With me editing the clip was to protect my IRL privacy not to cover anything up I just dont want the start of my conversation to a OOC Phone call to be on the forums. I cut out the last of the video due to me answering a OOC phone call and you could hear me and the person on the other end of the phone on the clip which again I dont want on the forums.

Another thing I should mention is the situation being ignited from his party too his car breaking down and his friend with a weapon out.

Not sure what else I can show you or do to prove this as I simply was not watching the live stream.
If I am correct, when you are BANNED from my Stream. You are only banned from my Twitch chat, it's impossible to BAN someone from watching your STREAM...

When I loaded your stream up its just a black screen and a title, as seen in the clip I honestly dont know what to tell Oneshot because as I have said I simply was not on the stream I can share you guys the full 10 Mins of the clip of me seeing you kill the guy at ammo-nation and take the woman the hospital. I just dont know what I have taken from your stream and took in city because we was in a RP scene to begin with and the window had been open for atleast an hr before I had even alt tabbed after coming of another users twitch stream.

Alright,

So I looked into this a bit more,

I found out who exactly was the person that was sharing his screen to you and I believe that he was in game as you can see when he was sharing his screen he was in the hospital bed and at the time of your death I found in the logs that he was in the same hospital bed at the time of the screen being shared so he wasn't playing another game nor was he showing you a clip. I also found the players discord which matched the player that was in the bed at the time of your death and in the discord call.

I really don't like being lied to and you should really be more honest in the future.

Action Taken

ChairID: 21928

Ban: G3.1 (Using OOC info from a Discord Screen Share)

Duration: Permanent

------------------------------------------------------------------------

ChairID: 87045

Ban: G3.1 (Sharing screen through discord)

Duration: Permanent

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back