What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Peter Supreme - Poor/Low Quality RP (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R y

Your In-game name

(SOS) MP .Ryan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Peter Supreme

Date of the incident

06/02/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Basically he came in by himself vs 8 players and threatened us and caused a gun fight, at first i thought that his initiation was poor however an admin corrected me on that statement and lead me towards this being fail rp on his behalf. We found it odd how he went in by himself vs 8 with a vermin in comparison to the MK-1s we were killed by and the admin i spoke to considered this to be baiting. After the initial incident i asked them to ts but they said they did nothing wrong, but as soon as they saw me join staff support they jumped in asking why am i not resolving, why take it to admins? I was just simply there to ask an admin if they had done anything wrong but they started going mental at me, then after i had my discussion with the admins i went back to there lobby to speak to the (I think) leader, then someone joined the channel who had been trying to argue with me in the staff support, i asked him why he came and he said he was involved, i asked him to leave because it was nothing to do with him. He then was moved by his more sensible higher up, but then another guy joined and said 'You dare chat shit about my gang again' and left the channel. I was at this point fed up of the way i was being treat and have decided action needs to be taken. I will not be replying to this report unless an admin requests me to.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_sGuDFbNpk&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

but then another guy joined and said 'You dare chat shit about my gang again' and left the channel
Considering I was the one who joined the channel..... That wasn't specifically said, what was said was,"Talk shit again and ill kick you mate". This was said in the channel to my gang member not knowing you guys were resolving something.

I didn't know they were resolving something in the channel below when I joined. I literally got back from making edits to Descends gang forum post and then seen my good friend in the channel below, I have never met Ryan Ellis before so I didn't think anything of it when I joined to say that to my friend. My apologies on that part.

Considering I was the one who joined the channel..... That wasn't specifically said, what was said was,"Talk shit again and ill kick you mate". This was said in the channel to my gang member not knowing you guys were resolving something.

I didn't know they were resolving something in the channel below when I joined. I literally got back from making edits to Descends gang forum post and then seen my good friend in the channel below, I have never met Ryan Ellis before so I didn't think anything of it when I joined to say that to my friend. My apologies on that part.
My quote was very similar for one, and you happened to join from a channel with you and the 2 other guys who were trying to argue with me, I have the ts conversation all on record.

I know that in your opinion this was baiting but in my opinion, it was a simple robbery, as you can see in the video, there are some trucks ( 8 )  that are worth like 10 million and who doesn't want 10 million. Moving on about the vermin I had that gun because we wanted to do a roleplay operation but we didn't  and I had to stay with the vermin because the only mags that were for that gun and I want to know when you initiate do you go with your whole gang? PS. From what I know I was in TeamSpeak too but you didn't listen to my side of the story even when I was the one that initiated. And also how can it be fail RP, first of all multiple staff has told me as a rebel you do not need to value your life that is a cop rule and i was not alone i had fellow gang members near for backup.

I know that in your opinion this was baiting but in my opinion, it was a simple robbery, as you can see in the video, there are some trucks ( 8 )  that are worth like 10 million and who doesn't want 10 million. Moving on about the vermin I had that gun because we wanted to do a roleplay operation but we didn't  and I had to stay with the vermin because the only mags that were for that gun and I want to know when you initiate do you go with your whole gang? PS. From what I know I was in TeamSpeak too but you didn't listen to my side of the story even when I was the one that initiated. And also how can it be fail RP, first of all multiple staff has told me as a rebel you do not need to value your life that is a cop rule and i was not alone i had fellow gang members near for backup.
Your gang told me that they were sending a representative from your gang, this is not my fault you were not contacted, proves something... Also what your gang is struggling to comprehend is that this is what i have been t old by staff, not my own views. But you guys don't give me a chance to explain that i was guided to this decision by a staff lead who was the one who told me about this rule, you wouldn't just see a hobo run up to 8 armed men in a highly dangerous area. It's common sense.

Alright, I don't think that this really needs anymore than what i'm going to say now. You yourselves have broken rules, giving poor quality roleplay before killing me, you had 8 guys vs 1 and instead of surrounding me and providing roleplay, you instead decided to just gun me down without saying a word. We did the roleplay from our side. You also broke the rule that you need to speak in direct, the gunfight hadn't started till you started shooting. The fact you decided to shoot first without any roleplay just shows that you're not here to roleplay and instead here for the gunfights, unlike us which you have claimed.                  

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

43 minutes ago, NoBody4Life said:

Alright, I don't think that this really needs anymore than what i'm going to say now. You yourselves have broken rules, giving poor quality roleplay before killing me, you had 8 guys vs 1 and instead of surrounding me and providing roleplay, you instead decided to just gun me down without saying a word. We did the roleplay from our side. You also broke the rule that you need to speak in direct, the gunfight hadn't started till you started shooting. The fact you decided to shoot first without any roleplay just shows that you're not here to roleplay and instead here for the gunfights, unlike us which you have claimed.                  

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This video proves nothing really, and i did initiate so me failing RP is a lie... Also i did speak in game, so i do not understand that point either. Finally, i asked you to leave then you denied so i initiated on your life but you came up to me behind the hemmt with a gun so my only real option was to defend my self from a possible threat.

My quote was very similar for one, and you happened to join from a channel with you and the 2 other guys who were trying to argue with me, I have the ts conversation all on record.
Like I said, I just got back from editing gang posts, so I had no idea mate. I went and used my mac for editing as it is a lot better than my 2 core processor gaming pc. It's a misunderstanding, if I knew you guys were resolving something I'd of had to respect that and let you guys talk, but as I never knew it was my fault as I said. You left the channel because of that and stopped trying to resolve whatever happened. In my opinion I don't think you should have left just because 1 person in the gang you had a situation with came in the channel saying inappropriate things to another member in the gang. But I have to say I can relate in why you would have left as it may have seemed that you thought they weren't taking it seriously. After all, I never knew you were resolving. I am sorry for interrupting the channel but that doesn't mean you have to leave and stop resolving only because 1 person didn't know a situation happened and you guys were trying to resolve.

At the end of the day we are the ones who tried to provide roleplay and you ignored it but can we get a longer video , like 3 min.

At the end of the day we are the ones who tried to provide roleplay and you ignored it but can we get a longer video , like 3 min.
I had a valid reason to not RP any further, the video will be ready tomorrow as something has popped up meaning I'm away from my Pc

@NoBody4Life, i spoke to you on ts and you actually seemed upset that i was not willing to resolve. Because of this i am willing to drop the case (Mainly because i do not have the time to deal with it) 

Player has asked me to deny this report due to it being resolved on that bombshell thread locked and moved to denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back