What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Pfc. Jack Shepherd[UNMC] - RDM

BLITZ1

Banned
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[LF] BLITZ

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Pfc. Jack Shepherd[UNMC]

Date of the incident

11/30/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Im selling weed in Kavala then I get shot for no reason by Jack Shepherd

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2HjbV2dQlM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

There was no resolution attempt made. I explained in side chat "If you wanna talk to me come down to UNMC Liaison and we'll have a chat." You never came don't see how this is my fault. To be honest I feel this might have been out of salt for dying whilst having a weapon raised in an active gunfight.  Furthermore, after being informed by myself and many other UNMC personnel that a gunfight was on going (Even backed up by two other people in side chat that were non UNMC) you still carried on to submit this report ?

In my opinion, this is wasting Staff Members/Managements time. You could have taken 30 seconds to speak to me and I could have told you it was an active gunfight instead you jump straight to the forums and submit a report. Also possibly give a recording of 3 minutes before your killing as I have a feeling you will be able to hear numerous amounts of gunshots being exchanged.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BLITZ1, please try and sort this in Teamspeak first. If no positive outcome can be made, then I will step in again.

Also a Longer Video should be shown if possible and hear the other parties side of the story before taking steps on the forums. 

We can't keep these open.. If it is not important enough for Blitz to reply, why should we spend more time on the matter? Clearly has not been tried to resolve and due to the message by the reported player resolving the matter would have been no problem.

Denied.

Back