What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - PFC. Jaydon - RDM (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky Smith

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Vicky Smith

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PFC. Jaydon

Date of the incident

13/08/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My unit responded to Athira bank to a Civilian behind the till with a pistol. After the money had been claimed to have been taken threw the CCTV i asked the civilian to come threw the back where i went to detail him to check his work badge/paper work in the bank of his employment there. (role playing it). He continued to run out of the bank out the back door where i told him not to run out (did NOT initiate on him or anyone) where i was met by another guy who shot me and killed me before i got out the back door of the bank.
When i previously asked the civilian (SPC. Aaron) if he knew about the armed rebels in the area surrounding the bank he said they were the ones who must of robbed it but did NOT state he was with them or they were helping him in anyway and there was absolutely no initiation from both sides.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkpQuar0xK4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Was recently called to liason about this matter as both parties we're previously unable to meet in the liason room and just now the report has been discussed by the members involved! I'm happy to say that the issue has been resolved in the liason and therefore i am going to be taking down the report on behalf of both parties wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back