What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - PFC.Tokjat - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birch

Your In-game name

Birch Atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PFC.Tokjat

Date of the incident

15/11/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and another person who just recently got robbed fly to scrap yard for him to scrap the helicopter, on landing there this is what we are received into, after this happened I was told they were going to compensate me but when I tried to resolve the situation on teamspeak by joining the Liason, was met by 3-4 SOS People who were rude and refused to Compensate after I told them I was not a new player and that was the only reason they were going to comp me, because I was new.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_8aqFThGzY&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Evening,

if you had waited a littel bit longer you whould have seen my messages that i was still willing lie to give you the comp you askt for and here is the link to the screen shots of that. https://imgur.com/a/KCog9Hz 

-Commenting with evidance of the matter as a witness and participant of the situation-

The only reason I was ok with Tojak who offered you comp to do so, was that we tought you are new and we felt very bad that you got killed in that situation as it wasn't your fault that your friend started shooting and trying to RDM us and we offered you comp straight out of the matter when we couldn't save yourlife.

I am the only one who talked to you in Liason as I felt you have intentions of taking advantage out of my friend's intentions by asking ridiculous ammounts of comp starting with + 1 mil comp and you gave a discount and made your request 850K. with practicly no worthy gear on. You didn't talk to anyone-els in liason or stay there more then 2 minutes. 

Here is a video from our point of view, if you would have stay in the LIason for more then 2 min you would have seen this video as well, but you just came with an  Are you gonna give me my money or not  kinda attiude and when MY answear was "No" you left, saying idc i am not my friend who RDMed you i shouldn't have been shot.

https://plays.tv/video/5beddcaeab696c5131/rdmer-none-lethal-initiation

The initation was " you will be knocked out ", none-lethal and your friend straight out started screaming as roleplay and tried to shot us and got knocked out and understandably Tojak got shocked and mistakenly shot you and that happened in a heat of a moment situation when he had less then 3 seconds and didn't expect shots being fired as the initation was None-lethal.

Clearly afterwards we tried to help you out  but there was not enough time, we offered you comp and you were too greedy and rude and didn't have any undrestanding of your position or our's and the situation at hand and didn't try to resolve it with patience and maturity.

Asking for 1 Milions is an attempt to take advantage of us and I was and am strongly against giving you any money for this matter but Tojak had and has intentions of doing so as he has a kind heart in my opinion. 

No where did I ask for 1million compensation, I was asking people prices and people were giving me silly prices for the Beret, like I said. And why are you lying saying I said he is not my friend and I left, I sat in there, spoke to you guys for awhile before you all started getting heated and refused to compensate me. So please do show me the video of me saying this and then leaving, aswell as asking for 1m+ comp. You guy's start spam messaging me as soon as you saw me in the Staff support room. Why are you so scared if you haven't done anything wrong?. As I said, i'm not here to argue I just wanted my gear back and to carry on.

https://imgur.com/a/KCog9Hz This is me asking for my comp, where is it a million +?

wel then i think the is resoved in my eyes then we make a meeting point and ill give you your 867.500k and we call it a day

As im also in the both videos, i must say all we got from you was this attitude.

Why are you so scared if you haven't done anything wrong?
 Your friend shot us and we fired back, Its so simple. It is normal that when your friend start shooting we assume you ganna shoot us too.Cops always does that and when i asked the same issue they told the same. Its the normal reaction in gunfight. You were in the same heli with him.

Keep this thread in order. Few people invovled so if this goes off the rails it will be locked down pretty quick.

ONLY relevant people and evidence in this case are to be submitted.

I really don't know why everyone is adding there 2pence, it has nothing to do with you's. I don't know why it took for me to bring it to the forums, exactly like I said I didn't want to, for you to compensate me and realise what you did. And please stop mentioning my "friend" I am here for this case, not my friends, do whatever you may to him, he is not my "Friend"

http://prntscr.com/liw0yc

" 1 Mil for Beret but fk that " *5 seconds later* ===>  asks for 500K for that Berat.

Laser pointer 5K, Biopad 15K , AKM 290K !!!!!

AKM 7.62mm

£170,000

7.62mm 30rnd Reload Tracer [Yellow/Green
7.62mm 30rnd Tracer [Yellow/Green]

£4,000 / mag
£4,000 / mag

+ you can't put on Biopads, Scopes and or Laser pointer on an AKM.

+ you failed to provide any evidance that you had the gun.

+ you are trying to get 500K for a berat hat.

-------------------------------------------------------------- 

We have nothing to fear and i strongly advised Tojak not to pay you a dime but he felt bad and just dosen't like to deal with it and has the money to give to you.

Just bcz of your attiude and purly because of your attiude we are here and taking this to staff.

i am strongly against him giving you the money as I feel you and your friend should be told about this kind of behavior as I would call it "EXTORTION" to say " Gonna give me money or no? bye...".

> Video evidance of your whole time in the liason >  

https://youtu.be/IHVxTXaMYQw
Unfortunately my side of the screen when i am using lenovo record button does not record my own voice.

There is something to be mentioned here, You said "i don't know him i don't care" and  " I AM NOT MY FRIEND" then you refuse you know him at all in the report!!!,  Tojak is not Dane Moore and he wanted to give you comp but you reported him bcz his friend Dane refused to give you comp without actully talking to Tojak over liason.
Your friend RDMed that's a fact, and we didn't even recive an apology but instead a lot of pain about you getting the misfire.

You can't report Tojak bcz Dane refuses to comp you the same way you claim you are not at fault and deserve comp bcz your friend RDMed.

I am too disturbed by the matter so far that the room is spinning on me right now,  so I am going to shut up and just stay away from this unless admin calls for more info, if the admins decide you and your friend are in the right and we were on the wrong of this situation I will gladly give you 1,000,000 $  in addition of the money Tojak is going to give you + an apology , as emotional distress compensation. as money was never an issue for us but just the attiude, mentality and behavior and the way you conducted  yourself OOCLY and the situation was extremely insulting to me and my intelligence as you had no disregard for ourside of the matter.

If you now look at the videos and your/ Tojak's and your friend's stance in the video and when your friend fired and you got shot , + our reactions to the events and the way we tried to handle each one of you, you can understand why and maybe come to a better understanding of the matter.

http://prntscr.com/liw0yc

" 1 Mil for Beret but fk that " *5 seconds later* ===>  asks for 500K for that Berat.

Laser pointer 5K, Biopad 15K , AKM 290K !!!!!

AKM 7.62mm

£170,000

7.62mm 30rnd Reload Tracer [Yellow/Green
7.62mm 30rnd Tracer [Yellow/Green]

£4,000 / mag
£4,000 / mag

+ you can't put on Biopads, Scopes and or Laser pointer on an AKM.

+ you failed to provide any evidance that you had the gun.

+ you are trying to get 500K for a berat hat.

-------------------------------------------------------------- 

We have nothing to fear and i strongly advised Tojak not to pay you a dime but he felt bad and just dosen't like to deal with it and has the money to give to you.

Just bcz of your attiude and purly because of your attiude we are here and taking this to staff.

i am strongly against him giving you the money as I feel you and your friend should be told about this kind of behavior as I would call it "EXTORTION" to say " Gonna give me money or no? bye...".

> Video evidance of your whole time in the liason >  

https://youtu.be/IHVxTXaMYQw
Unfortunately my side of the screen when i am using lenovo record button does not record my own voice.

There is something to be mentioned here, You said "i don't know him i don't care" and  " I AM NOT MY FRIEND" then you refuse you know him at all in the report!!!,  Tojak is not Dane Moore and he wanted to give you comp but you reported him bcz his friend Dane refused to give you comp without actully talking to Tojak over liason.
Your friend RDMed that's a fact, and we didn't even recive an apology but instead a lot of pain about you getting the misfire.

You can't report Tojak bcz Dane refuses to comp you the same way you claim you are not at fault and deserve comp bcz your friend RDMed.

I am too disturbed by the matter so far that the room is spinning on me right now,  so I am going to shut up and just stay away from this unless admin calls for more info, if the admins decide you and your friend are in the right and we were on the wrong of this situation I will gladly give you 1,000,000 $  in addition of the money Tojak is going to give you + an apology , as emotional distress compensation. as money was never an issue for us but just the attiude, mentality and behavior and the way you conducted  yourself OOCLY and the situation was extremely insulting to me and my intelligence as you had no disregard for ourside of the matter.

If you now look at the videos and your/ Tojak's and your friend's stance in the video and when your friend fired and you got shot , + our reactions to the events and the way we tried to handle each one of you, you can understand why and maybe come to a better understanding of the matter.

Where does it say I ask for 1m for a Beret, I said someone said 1m price to me so I said "fk" that being a nice person. I don't even understand how you could misinterpret that for me asking 1million for it, seriously... I am so confused if you are drunk or not right now, I had an AK-12 too with attachments, not once did I write AKM. I'm generally confused with you.

Here you will see where I got the price of my items from, so idk what you're on about.

Also I don't understand why your saying i'm reporting over nobody comping me, I had an issue with PFC Tokjat RDM'ing me, like this report states, it's RDM. So please if you don't know what you're talking about or you're intoxicated, please stop Chiming in.

"Your friend RDMed that's a fact, and we didn't even recive an apology but instead a lot of pain about you getting the misfire." I don't know what Misfire on you're on about, like I said to you's if you actually watch the video, you can see the person who is right infront of me fire and kill me, it had nothing to do with misfire. But you lot kept refusing to watch.

And also, "my friend" that you keep referring to and having problems with, I DON'T KNOW HIM, if you have so much of a problem with him then report him, I don't care, stop using him as an argument. And you're saying I was rude and extremely insulting, especially to your intelligence, what does this even mean, you linked the Liason talk yourself with all them SOS guy's talking to just me alone, I were not rude once, nor did I insult anyone. I'm not sure if you're troll or?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I was "the friend" I  the situation.. You staying that I attempted to RDM, I'm pretty sure that you saying put your hands up or you will be shot (or whatever) counts as initiation surely? To which I responded in trying to run around the corner (as I believed there was only one of you at the time) and pull out my weapon... I then was approached by somebody trying to knock me out to which I shot and missed and was knocked out... please tell me if I'm wrong in this situation as admittedly I have come back from a year break and my rp may have slacked a bit but I believe you had already initiated before I pulled out my weapon?? 

Hazza TT, gun fights are a last resort my friend. when you are initiated on you have to pay attention to the initiation as if it is Lethal or none-lethal aswell!!! to respond appropriately and the reason we didn't come after you or try to make you suffer over this matter was that you looked legit serius and tried to roleplay and go with the situation and didn't go OOC and didn't get abusive. It's to keep in mind that if someone initiates on you lethaly then with all means you can defend yourself but a minimum ammount of roleplay from yourside is required. for example you have to push back with words first then go for your gun not just pull it out and spry him. and if you are running into a situation where a gunfight is broken out and you are threatening to others they might just open fire on you as they don't know who's side you are on and you can shot back at anyone with a gun in a gunfight as long as you are shot into or initiated into the gunfight.

In this situation we said we are gonna "knock you out" and it was a none-lethal initiation and it didn't ideserve/permit a gunfight, you could have said "Not if i knock you out first how about that?" or" oh okay okay just lower the gun I will move my hands slowly up now" and then go for a knock out and I couldn't even shot bcz my initiation was completly none-lethal and i didn't even get the chance to say "If you try to harm me in anyway i am gonna respond with appropriate force" which would justify your shoting and would allow me to shot aswell. but afterwards when you did actully shot  without me having a chance to finish myself as you can hear on my video we were all shock like "WTF why did he shot" the heat of the moment and the noise of a gunfire unfortunately made my friend shot towards you'r friend. and as you can see my friends were just hanging around your friend who was injured and i had to tell them this was the guy with a gun not him! come and ziptie this guy !

Once he noticed that he shot the wrong friend he offered him comp and our 3rd friend Hiesenberg tried to take him to hospital and we were hesitant on how to proceed with his life as there was no time untill server restart. and Tojak said he is gonna comp him and we said ok cool. these kind and friendly behavor was mistaken by fear.

Afterwards he was offered compensation in which he proved to us that he has malicious intentions -*In my openion*-and has no regard to the matters we had to discuss with him and he was just trying to make a profit out of the situation which was unacceptable and i stopped Tojak from comping him, eventhoue Tojak didn't mind just giving him the money and having him stop PMing Tojak.

I understand what you're saying and do sincerely apologise for my actions, I can see it was quite crappy RP but it was just heat of the moment and me thinking it was a 2v1 situation and then all of a sudden having people running at me I got scared and opened fire😂 I do apologise for this on my end, I have nothing to do with the compensation Birch is asking for as I actually came off shortly after that situation and in honesty hadn't been playing with him long. I hope you can accept my apology

I have watched all the footage provided in the multiple videos and have come to the following conclusion.

As clearly seen on the video the people from Shields of Shadows were set up in the area to possibly rob people arriving at the scrap yard. Birch you can be seen bringing a shot person to the medical personnel and after that taking off in a helicopter with the person revived by the medic.You then go with an allied member to the scrap yard with the helicopter that you stole during the situation previous to the reported situation. When arriving you run up to the scrap dealer and the other person inside of your helicopter runs around it. Shield of Shadows then says: "hey buddy pop your hands on your head or you're going to get knocked the fuck out". On your video after a few seconds of you standing stationary you are fired upon. On first sight, this looks to be clear-cut RDM you expect from a very new player. So I was quite shocked when I saw the video.

However, when receiving the video from the perspective of Dane Moore it made me understood it a bit more. Since your friend (I can safely assume you guys are seeing you guys are in teamspeak together and the gangs are allied) pulled his weapon out and started to shoot. I assume that this caused confusion with Tokjat. HOWEVER, this still doesn't mean this isn't RDM. We can all agree that this is RDM.

Before I go the conclusion/punishments I also want to speak on how the attempts on resolving this. @Birch even when rules are broken you should still always try to resolve it as good as you can. You could try and listen to others people story instead of only asking "so are you gonna comp me or not" you could still listen to the story and tell your reasoning instead of instantly leaving and placing a report. We do not require people to resolve it but we recommend it since it can prevent a lot of hassle with putting up a report etc. 

@Dane_Moore I want to give you the hint on when someone has issues with another player to let that person deal with it. As Tokjat says it was a mistake from his side and he was more then happy to issue compensation he should've dealt with resolving the issue and not you. In this case it caused issues. 

Now onto the conclusions.

@Tokjat Always make sure to only shoot when you are 100% sure that you have provided enough roleplay in order to justify shooting someone. And even though someone might have been RDM'ing that doesn't justify you shooting an unarmed person standing stationary without providing enough roleplay. However, I can also see where the confusion comes from seeing the 2 people came out of the same helicopter and you might have thought that he was also committing RDM. Since you also offered compensation and seem sorry about the whole compensation I don't think there is any need to issue a ban for this situation. Therefore I will be giving you an official warning for RDM.

Tokjat warning issued for 2.2

@Hazza TT The above also counts for you. Even though Shields of Shadows told you that they would knock you out you still need to make sure that YOU have provided enough roleplay to justify shooting someone. In this video I can only conclude you didn't. You said that you only just returned from a long break and are sorry for the situation. I recommend you to read through the rules to get yourself refreshed again and if you have any questions about them to come to Join for Support to get them clarified! Nobody will benefit from you receiving a ban for this so therefore you will also receive a warning for RDM.

Hazza TT warning issued for 2.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back