What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Ph Chan and PGgunMan - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solgaard

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Solgaard

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ph Chan and PGgunMan

Date of the incident

12/18/2015

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

This is both an RDM and VDM report.

As seen in the video. I placed a spikestrip in the road to stop the truck coming towards it. When it stopped Ph Chan exited the truck, and after a while he drew a weapon. He started shooting at me in my car without any initiation. His friend (PGgunMan) in Tempest Device rammed me in my car. I decide to go hide behind a bush and do nothing since i was outnumbered and i were not going to break any rules. Some time passes and he stops firing. PGgunMan then spotted me from his Tempest and decided to drive through the bush to VDM me. After he does that, Ph Chan kills me. I did not fire a single shot, and i did not say a single word. They did not initiate on me either.

They only VDM'ed and RDM'ed me.
Ph Chan was the RDM'er
PGgunMan was the VDM'er

I got in contact them as soon as possible. After trying to convince them to come to teamspeak for 10 minutes, Ph Chan came to talk to me. He made it very clear that he did not want to speak with me as he started out saying "cmon, talk you faggot" as he entered the help section. He was more than sure that they did not break any rules since i spikestripped them and drove around them. I told him about the rules but he never really seemed to friendly about it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/56742d8eb04a6168e2/pggunman-and-ph-chan-rdm-and-vdm

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back