What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Phoenetix - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniMagiciun

Unlinked
Your In-game name

LCpl. Amenadiel

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Phoenetix

Date of the incident

07/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was at the airport in my hellcat, This guy jumps in my hellcat as soon as i get out and starts taking of. I quickly jump in the hellcat and tell him to put the hellcat back on the ground and warned him that what he was doing is not allowed.(6.1.4) You must not lockpick or steal a vehicle from the green zone. After I told him this he kept trolling me by calling me the dumbest persons he had ever seen and breaking roleplay by talking about roleplay. He got me real frustrated at this point and i could barely keep my cool. He then decided to crashland the heli and kill us both. After that I asked him to come to TS (Told him to come to pegasus mess hall) but he just replied with; I dont know where that is. i tried to tell hiim in my best roleplay that if he didnt come to TS he would be getting into trouble but he didnt seem to care and just bled out and dc'ed. (I did say in direct chat; /I'll see you at the forums muppet since i did loose my temper a bit so my apologies for that and I've had a warning from stavik for it already.) P.S. my shadowplay is acting weird so you can barely hear what he's saying on the video, ill have to say that at the beginning i told him to get out or he would be killed but I wouldnt have done that since it is poor roleplay, just didnt know on the spot what else to say. I was just frustrated and wanted him to land the heli, I have stuff to do at home and he just prevented me from doing so. In addition to that he had no repsect for the rules or for me as a person.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

Part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10HLE3Wj484&feature=youtu.be
Part 2:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The sound of the second vid is very bad my apologies for that, but you can somehow hear him clearly though.

I lost part 3 due to my shitty shadowplay, its didnt show much other then him crashing my helicopter and killing us both. 

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really much to say here.  

Action Taken against Phoenetix for rule (6.1.4) You must not lockpick or steal a vehicle from the green zone. 

Steam ID: 76561198063157260
GUID: ee7b3f6ea2bc0658478dbae898fe93d0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back