What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Pickle - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

Your In-game name

Wilson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Pickle

Date of the incident

13/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was mining iron at the iron mine with a friend, with another who was on the way. He had dropped behind and initiated on the truck that is shown in the clip. We at this point, believed it was the same truck from earlier in Kavala in which it VDM'ed us multiple times. We never caught his name in Kavala, but it was the same outfit and truck. His friend who is also shown in this clip was also lockpicking in a GZ earlier, during this his friend clearly drives past in an offroad which is what leads me to believe he is the same man. Anyway, I was peacefully mining iron when Hasan alerted me that the truck had fled him and was heading at us. I looked up and I saw it coming at me full speed. I did the only logical thing and ran out of the way. I did call for us to execute him, which may have been the wrong call, but I was irritated from the earlier trouble in Kavala.

Edit: I forgot to add, you can quite clearly hearing him fail RP'ing by screaming "VDM" he also later started screaming Fail RP at us, but I don't have any evidence of that. 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://streamable.com/j9ks4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for reporting this incident. 

Action Taken

Name:pickle

Steam ID:76561198083659937

GUID:95ad18dc9ac5b58a893022257e0cf8ac

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back