What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - piotrek - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Hutch

Your In-game name

[L] Dean Duffy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

piotrek

Date of the incident

04/21/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

He tried to rob me in greenzone then i confronted him he drove away i went to find him later and he vdmed me

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/Q4iF0viysCU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

* Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was at Kavala garage when a guy told me to stop and put my hand ups or he will as he says "fucking shoot me" if I take my gun out I reply shoot me cause I knew it wouldn't work I try to discuss what rule he breaks but he drives off I asked him later to come TS he refused and said some things like I don't give a fuck and I said okay goodbye I will just have to take action then as he was being very ignorant to me but as he left the garage i followed him as i seen he took a truck out so I was thinking there may be something in it I may as well try rob him I pull my hatchback sport behind his truck where his friend was getting in with him i get out of my hatchback and say get out of the vehicle or you'll be shoot looking back now at the footage I should have said your tyres would be shot but I keep saying you'll be shot and aim at the driver in trying to get out of the habit well anyway he tries the drive into me I open fire.  at 1:04 he hits a civ and the civ says 'Stop running me over " I'm gonna presume he as been hit more than once I chase the truck PioTrek gets out his friend drives into me and Piotrek kills me and then finishes me with no RP at all. I tried very hard to get his friends name but had no luck I have the guys steam ID but I cannot find the guy on the altislife.co.uk stats database 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back