What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - pirus (i don't have ids) - GTA RP

Mad

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Jimmy Harold
Reported Players: pirus (i don't have ids)
Date: Apr 1, 2024
Time: 23:30
What best describes this incident: Poor roleplay
Please (in detail) describe the incident: I flew in the city and I called sterling to see what's going on in the city and then i got surrounded by 4 cars and say yo and so i got scared and start running around the turf and then they said they going toy shoot me at the same time they ran me over and they had a go at me for running and they had a go at me for not saying yo to them and then they mad me drop all my thing in my pockets and then they put me zips and they took me to unground train tracks and I have been asking them what's going on they said shut the fuck up and shit and then Tom came a long and said you know why you are here and I told him I didn't know why I have been taken but he didn't tell what I did wrong.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/24JBgc3lwgCZqY/d1337zy1Y1dH?invite=cr-MSxIdmcsMTk0Mjg0ODg5LA

Hello been a while since I've been on the forums for a report where do I begin.

First of I am sorry if you feel like we have provided poor roleplay from our end and if so we will work on improving this, that being said tho I have been playing this city for over 2 years and never been reported for poor roleplay so I would like to think my roleplay is to a good standard. If anything don't you think that us trying to speak to you and you keep running away is poor roleplay from your end?

I would also like to say that you didn't try to liase with us about this situation to what I know off.

I have a few questions myself:

So my first question is how did you know it was Pirus I know this is ooc but did you voice ID us?

My 2nd question is why did you NVL you was spoke to multiple times and you kept running to which point I pulled my gun out and said you will be shot last chance and you still carried on running where was the value of your life there?

So a bit of back story and why it came about, you claim to not know why it happened yet we spoke to your higher ups earlier in the day about a situation that happened with one of our members won't say names unless staff ask. In this conversation it was about some of you making our member put his hands up cause he wouldn't pay tax and then you told him that it would be on site kill if he came to your turf. So we came down to talk to you about this issue and your higher up unsure of name said we wasn't welcome on turf as we didn't want to pay tax so we said okay we will be seeing you. We then went back to turf to liase with my people about what we should do going forward to which we decided to teach your gang a lesson.

If you wasn't told about that meeting that is miss communication between yourself.

Which leads us to this video we 'blacked out' so that police wouldn't give us anymore heat then they already have. To which I shouted 'yo' multiple times to try and engage in starting a conversation but you kept running off on the phone to which I jumped out and pulled my gun and I told you stop running or you will be shot and you carried on still which in my eyes in NVL but I let it slide as I don't like reporting people for little mistakes staff can do what they want with that NVL if it's worthy.

On regards to Tom shooting you that's because I gave him the order to because as I stated above we wanted to show vagos not to try push us around.

I don't have my POV as I only clip what I think is rule breaks I can ask some of the lads if they have any footage if staff request it but I think the clip above speaks for itself.

Question 1: I knew it was Pirus when I heard Tom, nova and Welshy speak as they knew who I was and said jimmy you should know why.But at no point did you said you was Pirus was the one who took me. Originally I thought it was mara. Which again in itself is poor role play.

I did value my life, when I saw a gun pulled out I stopped and originally I was running around the phone trying to stall you waiting for help to arrive. I even valued my life when I was trying to get more role play out of you when I asked why I had been taken ect to which I got told to shut up. There was zero role play there and when I tried to bring in role play my life got threatened.

I was told about talk between vagos and Pirus which was deescalated on our side, as we are currently beefing with Mara, and we do not want to be beefing with another gang at the same time. So as far as I’m aware and the rest of vagos there is no drama.

“On regards to Tom shooting you that's because I gave him the order to because as I stated above we wanted to show vagos not to try push us around.” - never did I hear this order being said. And as you’ve stated I wasn’t to know it was pirus you blacked out and said ‘mara on top’.

While killing me and dumping me.

Which if that was your message 1 how could I pass on the message and 2 you never gave me the reason just threaten my life when I asked. Which again poor role play

I kept everything ic and I never said a name ic because I never knew who it was. but I kept the things ooc which I knew at the time.

I was also I wasn’t in colours and never got asked my name. but you did ask if I was part of vagos but I never answered.

I kept the things IC is were they kept saying mara on top and they never said pirus on top or anything to that but I still think it mara took me.

but when i re-watched my clip I knew it might be tom, nova and Welshy and the others or part of that situation

Question 1: I knew it was Pirus when I heard Tom, nova and Welshy speak as they knew who I was and said jimmy you should know why.But at no point did you said you was Pirus was the one who took me. Originally I thought it was mara. Which again in itself is poor role play.

I did value my life, when I saw a gun pulled out I stopped and originally I was running around the phone trying to stall you waiting for help to arrive. I even valued my life when I was trying to get more role play out of you when I asked why I had been taken ect to which I got told to shut up. There was zero role play there and when I tried to bring in role play my life got threatened.

I was told about talk between vagos and Pirus which was deescalated on our side, as we are currently beefing with Mara, and we do not want to be beefing with another gang at the same time. So as far as I’m aware and the rest of vagos there is no drama.

“On regards to Tom shooting you that's because I gave him the order to because as I stated above we wanted to show vagos not to try push us around.” - never did I hear this order being said. And as you’ve stated I wasn’t to know it was pirus you blacked out and said ‘mara on top’.

While killing me and dumping me.

Which if that was your message 1 how could I pass on the message and 2 you never gave me the reason just threaten my life when I asked. Which again poor role play

I kept everything ic and I never said a name ic because I never knew who it was. but I kept the things ooc which I knew at the time.

I was also I wasn’t in colours and never got asked my name. but you did ask if I was part of vagos but I never answered.
You say you knew it was pirus when you heard tom, welshy and nova speak so your admitting to voice ID us okay.

Another thing is we dont need to say we are Pirus just because we never said we was Pirus doesnt mean it was poor rp the reason was there and if your gang believed it to be deescalated then that was just a bad thinking from your end.

And with the apparent you stopped when you seen the gun is false as if you skip to 45 seconds in the video i had my gun out and you carry on running around for another 20 seconds i believe you finally put your hands up after being hit by the car. So please dont lie thank you

If your going to report someone please at least tell the truth and dont break rules your self such as NVL, if staff are able to i would like them to do something regarding his NVL if possible.

The reason we got you in a car so quick was that you was on the phone so we wanted to go back to find the other vagos that potentially you was on the phone to.

The reason we said 'Mara On Top' is because we knew it would hit deep we are allowed to say what we want that isnt against the rules.

And i think this report is a classic sign of you didnt like the fact you got taken and killed so you just threw up any old report and hoped staff would agree.

Wasn’t voice id what you did to me? I never once said my name or confirmed I was in vagos. You just assumed my name and that I was in vagos.

You said you did it to send a message. No message was sent due to you not even saying to reason, stating who you was and killing and dumping me.

I never saw the gun hence why I didn’t stop.

I never voiced ID in game like you did and it was unclear if it was the Pirus member or their cousins which I have stated. Only watching the clip back it was clear who it was. None of this information was used in game

Wasn’t voice id what you did to me? I never once said my name or confirmed I was in vagos. You just assumed my name and that I was in vagos.

You said you did it to send a message. No message was sent due to you not even saying to reason, stating who you was and killing and dumping me.

I never saw the gun hence why I didn’t stop.

I never voiced ID in game like you did and it was unclear if it was the Pirus member or their cousins which I have stated. Only watching the clip back it was clear who it was. None of this information was used in game
We never voice ID you , you forget our members used to be vagos also and very often sell at vagos turf they know what you look like we was also watching vagos turf for a good 20 mins before we even decided to come and grab you so ill ask again please dont put words in my mouth or lie to make me look bad thank you.

You say you never saw the gun but you quite clearly turn around and see it its very visible to see so i feel like you are lying and you have been caught out and trying to worm out of it. I think this report is a shambles and like Pheonix said you havent even stated what the rule is your reporting for please at least fill it out properly if you are going to attempt at some bad report just cause you got taken.

Im not gonna respond anymore unless staff ask me to i have said my piece.

Good afternoon, I see my name in this report and since it is I will reply.

I'd like to start off by saying that I never once spoke close enough to jimmy for him to hear that I was involved in that situation, I heard you speaking, and I know what your character looks like and dresses like as you’ve always been known for wearing a suit, even while in Vagos.

So with that being said I had ID’d you as Jimmy for various reasons including the fact you are on Vagos turf.

Now I said multiple times over radio to my other members that I would not be getting close to you nor speaking to you directly as you could then ID me as I didn’t know if we were letting you live or if we were going to kill you. When you had been shot that’s when you can hear me running around and shouting “Fuck the Vagos” because I knew then and there it was going to go no further.

So I kept my distance on purpose, I also heard Nova say she was going to keep her distance and from what I seen she never once was close enough to you for you to ID her, And as far as I’m aware the only person you came into direct contact with to link it to Pirus, even with that being said I still don’t know how other people will know this IC as you were killed and no one else bar 1 person was left alive and he definitely didn’t ID us as pirus because we don’t even know them in character, but we will see what RP comes from that.

Welshy

I think this is best to leave to staff now.

The role play was not there at all. Even when I tried to get more role play at of you my life was threatened so I shut up.

Your reasoning doesn’t make any sense no message could or has been shown as everyone thinks it was mara who took me and you killed and jumped so no message could be shared and even if I wasn’t dumped and I was found still I could pass now message on apart from “mara on top” and “fuck vagos”

I did value my life. I didn’t notice the gun first time around as I was to busy on the phone getting help to come down while running around to stall you and shouting ‘yo’ isn’t telling me stop or you’re going to kill me. I also valued my life when I was trying to make the role play more enjoyable and get more into the beef with mara (who I thought had taken me) to which I got told to shut up which I did and you still shot and dump me. The only info I got is that I should know what I’ve done.

I never voice ID in game I never used anyone’s names as I wasn’t told and I didn’t want to voice ID like you did. I never confirmed my name or if I was part of vagos, you went off my voice. To which you can see the clip the one who shot me which you have confirmed was Tom called me “jimmy” which I never told you or confirmed. Also when Welshy went off he was on radio and said my name "that's jimmy" I couldn't hear what else he said after that.

I still believe the role play wasn’t there and when I tried to make it more enjoyable for everyone there and actually have some form of role play my life was threatened. If you have drama with vagos you should have made it known and on our side there was no drama and when you spoke to a higher up he defused the situation and no threats was made.

Also as stated in the first message I had only just flown in to which you then began to chase me ( I was only in city for 2 minutes before) so even if anything had happened I wasn’t in city long enough to know and you have zero information just “ you should know” “mara on top” “fuck vagos”.

FYI you can also hear nova when you fail to put me in the boot.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/24RaRV1NYPQt0x/d1337NxT2fJM?invite=cr-MSxwd1YsMTk0Mjg0ODg5LA

and the clip shows that i flew in and most of the interaction which happens after that

I am just going to ask one more thing at thats me done you say you didnt see my gun but at 50 seconds i shout stop or i will shoot you and you still continue running for another 15 seconds as you hear sterling telling you to run around and let us chase you now tell me where was the value of your life in that and dont try to say you didnt hear me as its very clear i shouted it.

Also you keep saying we voice ID you yest you need to remmeber as welshy stated alot of our members was vagos and know your outfits and the way you look so thats how we knew it was you not by voice so again dont put words into my mouth thank you.

Thats all from me now staff can deal with it as they see fit

I am just going to ask one more thing at thats me done you say you didnt see my gun but at 50 seconds i shout stop or i will shoot you and you still continue running for another 15 seconds as you hear sterling telling you to run around and let us chase you now tell me where was the value of your life in that and dont try to say you didnt hear me as its very clear i shouted it.

Also you keep saying we voice ID you yest you need to remmeber as welshy stated alot of our members was vagos and know your outfits and the way you look so thats how we knew it was you not by voice so again dont put words into my mouth thank you.

Thats all from me now staff can deal with it as they see fit
i tried to edit the message but couldnt find where to do so.

You also say you didnt know what the reason was but in a earlier response you say you heard from your people that it was deescalated between us so you obviously knew something was happening?

As you can see they tell me to stop or I’m going to get shot. When I hear that I tell them on the phone they’ve got me and put my hands up and drop all my stuff as you asked without putting up a fight.

The first time I didn’t hear as if I did I would have stopped and you see me give no mention of that on the call as I don’t hear it.

A bit hit and miss again as I have never worn that outfit before and have recently had new members and hang abouts and if you knew it was me just from the outfit why ask if I was vagos

I feel like we are just going around in circles so even talk to me about it in QE as you’re putting words in my mouth and saying I’m doing the same to you or let staff deal with it

@Mad

As Phoenix asked at the beginning of this report, please can you make clear what rule break you’re reporting here with rule number.

Thank you

(G7.3) Executions because it wasn't up to scratch in my opinion as I just logged back into the server as can been seen in my evidence posted and as I have asked what's going and then my life got threaten to which I was still executed and the only reasoning I got off Tom was “he was getting his own back” which I had no clue what they meant in game or now out of game as he made it seem personal to him.

Hiya I just want to respond to that... if that's okay. I am also Pirus. Can I just say it was clear there was beef between Vagos and Pirus at the time. So you knew what was happening and even if you thought it was Marabunta same applies. You have beef with gangs so expect to be grabbed. Second, How are we ment to know you had just flown in. You're in a suit (which you always wore when I was in Vagos with you) on the phone on Vagos turf. Your face was uncovered and you had the same hair cut. I want to point this out as you mentioned "Voice ID" a few replies ago. It's not voice ID jimmy, Youre forgetting a few of us where in Vagos with you... Third, you clearly know what Tom was talking about as a few days or week before this you ran Tom over and found it funny and he said to you "when he finds you you're dead" and even said it to the boys while he was in Vagos, as this wasn't the first time you'd done this. The quote "getting his own back" isn't what he said either, he said to you that you know what this is about Jimmy. Either way you can hear yourself laughing before you got shot when he told you you know why which clearly shows you still found it funny no? Honestly I think this report is because you didn't like being grabbed. Which no one likes being grabbed. But you cant complain when in your own clips you're clearly NVL as you have multiple people chasing you with guns. You're lucky you didn't get shot on the spot when you was told last chance about 5 times. Also laughing when you were told the reason why clearly shows you know exactly why. I'll be honest disposing of you could've been better but we have fully worked on this as you have witnessed multiple times Jimmy. That's all from me. I hope you guys have a good day. I don't want beef I'm just stating some obvious facts that are in your own videos. Thanks again guys :)

As you can see they tell me to stop or I’m going to get shot. When I hear that I tell them on the phone they’ve got me and put my hands up and drop all my stuff as you asked without putting up a fight.

The first time I didn’t hear as if I did I would have stopped and you see me give no mention of that on the call as I don’t hear it.

A bit hit and miss again as I have never worn that outfit before and have recently had new members and hang abouts and if you knew it was me just from the outfit why ask if I was vagos

I feel like we are just going around in circles so even talk to me about it in QE as you’re putting words in my mouth and saying I’m doing the same to you or let staff deal with it
Also I will happily go into QE with you to discuss it if that is what you'd prefer :)

Me only flying in two minutes before was relevant due to Lewis Johnson’s reply above “we was also watching vagos turf for a good 20 mins before we even decided to come and grab you”

“Can I just say it was clear there was beef between Vagos and Pirus at the time” there had been no “beef” established until the day after this, when pirus rolled turf the day after and RDM gang members for cycling past your turf. Which a report has already been put in for due to the RDM and poor role play once again.

“Third, you clearly know what Tom was talking about as a few days or week before this you ran Tom over and found it funny and he said to you "when he finds you you're dead" and even said it to the boys while he was in Vagos” if this is the case, which was as your saying Tom’s personal vendetta against me and not what Lewis Johnson said “I gave him the order to because as I stated above we wanted to show vagos not to try push us around”

“Either way you can hear yourself laughing before you got shot when he told you you know why which clearly shows you still found it funny no?” I wasn’t laughing at what was being said I was laughing at the situation and how you expected me to be a mind reader.

Only now in this reply “few days or week before this you ran Tom over and found it funny” have I finally been told the reason I was killed as in your original replies I was told it was to send a message to vagos, which I was unable to pass on due to being dumped and no message was actually shown or given.

“Honestly I think this report is because you didn't like being grabbed. Which no one likes being grabbed.” - this isn’t my the reason why this report has been put up it’s because it wasn't up to scratch in my opinion and even after Lewis Johnson’s comment “First of I am sorry if you feel like we have provided poor roleplay from our end and if so we will work on improving this, that being said tho I have been playing this city for over 2 years” many times after this your gang has provided poor role play, literally the day after you had another report put through about your gang with poor role play being one of the main topics to which a police officer who attended the scene in his words “Being present in the situation i found that the rp was very lackluster. i feel the clips speak for themselves i might have a clip of after this second 5 mins but im not to sure but feel free to ask me for any more input or if you have questions regarding anything” Happy share more clips of this of you wish for example Welshy NLV at the dodgy

Even after your gang has said they’ll improve their roleplay you still continue to break rules and show awful roleplay, even proven by the two reports after mine of RDM and again poor role play.

I think we are best to leave this staff now as I offered to go to QE 10 days ago (2nd April 2024) to which no one was willing to accept that resolution then only now are you offering this when I’ve put in the rule break number and my reasoning which seems a bit sus in my personal opinion.

Me only flying in two minutes before was relevant due to Lewis Johnson’s reply above “we was also watching vagos turf for a good 20 mins before we even decided to come and grab you”
So regarding the above how is this relevant we was watching turf for 20 mins approx and then when we circle back around you was there how was we supposed to know that you just flew in, there could of been multiple option you could of came out of gang house, a normal house anything mate.

“Third, you clearly know what Tom was talking about as a few days or week before this you ran Tom over and found it funny and he said to you "when he finds you you're dead" and even said it to the boys while he was in Vagos” if this is the case, which was as your saying Tom’s personal vendetta against me and not what Lewis Johnson said “I gave him the order to because as I stated above we wanted to show vagos not to try push us around”
Their can be multiple reasons for why we had pushed yes Tom did want revenge for another reason but also on the day we was after you for beef that had started previously so then over radio i then told tom something along the lines of 'kill the cunt teach him a lesson'.

Only now in this reply “few days or week before this you ran Tom over and found it funny” have I finally been told the reason I was killed as in your original replies I was told it was to send a message to vagos, which I was unable to pass on due to being dumped and no message was actually shown or given.
As stated above i have explained one gang can have multiple reasons for going after another gang if one person has a issue it becomes a gang issue thats how we have always seen it since we started and people had multiple issues with vagos at the time, the main issue being that Tomas wanted to speak to us at marabunta turf on the hill so we entertained the discussion and he wanted to end the beef so we decided to end it neautrally. To which later that night vagos decided to shoot at us after the conversation so then we come to this current situation of where you was grabbed if your people didnt tell you about this then its miss communication it was clear vagos and pirus had issues mate. If staff wanted to clarify the claims of speaking to tomas im sure they could @ him or get in contact some how or maybe we would have a clip somewhere. So im really not sure why vagos would shoot us on that night after their leader tomas wanted to end it and we agreed to leave it.
Happy share more clips of this of you wish for example Welshy NLV at the dodgy
This is a whole diffrent situation and not sure why you bring it up here so im not gonna comment to much onto this but what i will say is its been over 24 hours and on welshys screen it was de sync and he wasnt even in the line of your guns he was well out the way if not behind you guys so in roleplay he took his chance.

im happy to leave this to staff as i feel this will go around in circles and i feel this is just a report because you got grabbed and didnt like the fact you was on the losing side.

I dont know why NVL claims are going on when this was a completely different situation which was resolved with everyone involved, seems like a revenge report to me to be honest and im fed up with my name being brought into things which have either nothing to do with the situation or are just irrelevant.

Back