What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Police at the scene - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamMono

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Adam Monaghan

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Police at the scene

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/05/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 21

What best describes this incident ?: Fail Driving / Win Mentality

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As I'm in a police chase and trying my best to get away we turn around as someone blacked out on a drag bike is trying to chase us down with the police i proceed to drive up the hill going past one police vehicle and then we came upon another which flipped from a result of, (G1.8) Fail Driving - Unrealistic driving is not permitted. Unrealistic driving is defined as performing unrealistic stunt jumps, driving off the side of cliffs/highways and driving on like nothing happened, and driving at extremely excessive speeds while in urban areas. During police chases excessive speed is permitted. If you experience an accident then you are expected to roleplay out the accident, both from your health perspective and the damage to your vehicle. As we got in sight we try wheeling to get past and we see multiple officer crawling out of the vehicle and then one got to his knees and gradually got up and instantly tazed me clearly not acting his injuries from the high fall. The Person who had tazed me could have just roleplayed his injuries and let the other 4-5 police cars chase me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXpeDW9pPl4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@AdamMonoDo you have any evidence showing any session ids as without this in all honesty will be impossible to determine who is who here. 

I do not have any session id's but i believe that you could find out who it was by their clothing/rank and even the report for the prison sentencing

I do not have any session id's but i believe that you could find out who it was by their clothing/rank and even the report for the prison sentencing
That won't prove who the driver of said vehicle is that you claimed is fail driving, However one requirement for player reports is the following;

92e97eb34f6d72b2b7cc8823aea0c8ac.png

Hello @Stuart& @AdamMono

I was a passenger in this vehicle you are trying to report for fail driving. I can confirm I was not the person who tasered you but saw what happened. (no video from my POV unfortunately) 

I will start by saying you are claiming it is fail driving although we were coming down the dirt track where we realised it was a large drop down to the road where the driver, @Snuffles slammed the brakes. We then rolled very slowly down before hitting the barrier and flipping onto the roof. We then climbed out of the car due to the injuries would not have been severe after a little flip where another officer stood up and tasered you. This was the 2nd attempt of a taser as a marked unit also tried to before this. 

Moving onto where I saw in your compensation request you blamed it on Lag/Desync and now you are blaming it on the way other players dealt with a situation:

image.png

Although yes it may have been lag/desync, the taser wouldn't have reached you if the game didn't intend it. In RP it is 7m range and from my knowledge, desync is client side and not server.

Moving on again to where you claimed we had a win mentality. I don't understand this point as it is our job as police to arrest people who do wrong and now as you lost a firearm/lost a situation, you report the officers for it. Maybe the taser shot was against police guidelines but that's an RP issue.

I would like to end this by saying that in my personal opinion, this would be an RP issue due to you getting tasered off the bike not something to report a driver for.

I will let staff have their say, Many thanks.

Hello, 

I'm not named in the report but I was in the car behind here is an additional POV shows the officers where stood up and the distance would have been about right for the taser shot.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is still showing the officer was stood up when he takes the shot on you.

lGJaPNg.jpeg

Hello @AdamMono.

Here's a video from my POV: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/196LMjUS8VSiVe/o9RmCjexCEip?invite=cr-MSxteUssODI0ODQ3Myw

As @MTreedmentioned, you claimed it was desync in your compensation request, and now you claim it's fail driving and win mentality? Which one is it?
To me, this entire report seem pitty, because, if you claim we should've RP'd our injuries, how come you aren't roleplaying yours? You got tased off your bike, while you had no protection, i.e helmet, etc, going at "high speed", and proceeds to pull your shotgun and shoot police. 

Additionally, since you made a comp request, where you got told to make a report, you've decided to just report, and not resolve it? How come? Is this all because of the shotgun, which in that case makes me question the "win mentality" aspect.

So, seems like double standards to me, however, it is what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
At first i did not want to report nobody as its stupid that you would need to report someone just to get a comp accepted as i said in the ticket i made in the discord. 
Second thing is that you say i did not try and resolve this but i asked in game at the time of my arrest to come to liasion after this which did not happen.
I have no problem with everyone in this report but as you say "I want my shotgun" and i made a comp request in hope that i could possibly get this but then you done the complete opposite you said in the discord ticket.
Once i seen Stuart say make a report i didn't see a rulebreak in my eyes so i ask for some other peoples thoughts and showed it around the community to see their thought and thats the only thing that everyone agreed on.
I would also like to say for the Fail Driving side i have never seen a car driving up a mountain before but i can find someone on a dirt bike doing it.

I made a discord ticket asking about why i should report a player just to get a comp request dealt with and Bonzi said report a player for a rule break and put a comp up if its a bug/server issue which thats why i put comp request up first and then i was told to do something else in the request.

So from my understanding, you made a discord ticket and they said to create a report for a compensation request to be looked at? Sounds to me you just want that firearm back...

The reason why its called a Compensation Request is because your requesting for items back am i wrong?

Yes it is. But your compensation got denied where you opened a ticket, they said you need a report, then find any rule we may have broken to make it valid. I dont get it...

Let's not start making pitty comments. 

In terms of the shotgun, it's still at MRPS evidence locker. So, depending on the outcome of this report, whoever is dealing with the comp request can get it from there.

@MTreedI did find a rule break to be able to deal with my comp request, The first thing i done once the Roleplay situation was over was to make a request as i was done dirty and i don't report people.
To make people report others just because they want their weapon back is stupid and should be changed as a whole.
How i see it is its a game and everyone is here to have fun through rp and some people can make mistakes and reporting them isn't really the best way to deal with it tell them what they have done wrong and helping them see that for them selves what they could have done better is what i do when someone breaks a rule.

Once i seen Stuart say make a report i didn't see a rulebreak in my eyes so i ask for some other peoples thoughts and showed it around the community to see their thought and thats the only thing that everyone agreed on.
Just to clarify this, I haven't delt with a ticket by yourself within the timeframe of this report going up, Unsure if you are just adding this to add some weight behind the claims for the report in a sense, However one thing I do say is if you do believe a rule has been broken then you are welcome to make a report and we will review said report as a whole and go from there.

I have no problem with everyone in this report but as you say "I want my shotgun" and i made a comp request in hope that i could possibly get this but then you done the complete opposite you said in the discord ticket.
Compensations based on rule breaks can happen if it's the direct result of losing said item, However in this case you had multiple police officers chasing you so who knows you may or may not have been caught if you wasn't tasered at this point however with that in mind compensation for this situation wouldn't be possible regardless of the outcome of the report. 

Yes it is. But your compensation got denied where you opened a ticket, they said you need a report, then find any rule we may have broken to make it valid. I dont get it...
Whilst I understand the reasoning behind the comment it doesn't really help nor have anything to do with the report now does it. Good to keep this in mind moving forth to save reports being turned into an avenue to start arguments. 

Now since I've addressed the above points and because a staff member has been reported I have reviewed the report as a whole and the videos provided here. 

In relation to this "Win Mentality" I don't get it, You are reporting someone because you got arrested for a crime you committed ? Wouldn't this be argued within RP with the routes we have available to all players, Over a forum report. Things I can work out from the report, Police show up at the ranch (Due to the amount it's safe to say a gunfight happened and you decided to stay in the area), This would be on yourself for not getting away. 

In relation to the driving up the mountain, Is it a smart thing to do with some vehicles, Nope. Given the context for this I see nothing wrong happening. Police did flip their vehicle and it's not like they just reflipped it and went on with their day, Yes you did get tasered and yes you did get arrested however from the shortness of the clip I see nothing wrong here given the only context you have provided. 

One thing I will point out from your own side Adam, The use of the radio when being cuffed. Bit silly no? Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should. Take this as a stark warning with this moving forth as you are being restrained so it wouldn't be possible nor logical for you to be able to pull said arm back up, Talk on the radio to "Get one over" in that situation or to simply and to use your own term here "Win".

Finally you have claimed no one RPed their injuries at all, The clip stops once you get cuffed so it wouldn't be possible to determine everything that happened right after this and moving forth, So based on this I will be going ahead and denying this report but I do hope you have a wonderful day! 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back