What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Police Constable Elisha - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie Czechs

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Annie Czechs

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Police Constable Elisha

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/30/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 20

What best describes this incident ?: Powergaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Yesterday, 08/30/2022 around 7pm me (Annie Czechs) and two of my friends (Cynthia and Deandre) stole a police vehicle. While driving it around Legion Square we have noticed an officer (Elisha) off duty running around. As we all knew her and all had previous interactions with her that left us in not good view of her, we have decided to kidnap the officer. I will be providing footages of a few things that have happened during the kidnapping, however the main reason for this report happened about an hour or two later when getting arrested for said kidnapping.

During the kidnapping, we have asked Elisha multiple times if she was in possession of a body camera. She has always responded with no and that she is not allowed to have one off duty. (Clip 1 & second part of clip 2). Once we arrived to our location, we have searched Elisha and took away all her communication devices. (Clip 2 again)
After couple of minutes of roleplay we have released Elisha and she returned to the police station. We still kept the vehicle and were driving it around, at that point Cynthia was no longer in city. Me and Deandre were then noticed by police officers in the stolen police car. After a very short chase I was arrested while Deandre was let go. Originally I was arrested only for stealing the police vehicle, however when we arrived to the police station Elisha and another officer Olivia were there and then took over my case due to the kidnapping that was add onto my charges.

Now to the main point after explaining the situation.
For most of the time I spent in the cells both Olivia and Elisha kept mentioning there is only a witness statement from Elisha and no body camera footage of said kidnapping. (Clip 3) That was said not only to me but also was mentioned to other officers. (Clip 4) During that whole time both Olivia and Elisha were speaking about calling a judge to come down to speak to Elisha, as that will be more valuable than just a witness statement, because there is no body cam footage. (Ending of clip 4) I have spent around two hours in the cells and during that whole time it was mentioned to me many times that there is no available body camera footage, even by Elisha herself. (Clip 5)
After about an hour and half, there was still no sign of a judge coming down to help the officers. Once Olivia for the last time mentioned judge and there was a big sign that no judge will be coming down, Elisha then suddenly turns around says that there was a hidden camera in her glasses for the whole time of the kidnapping. The very suspicious thing about that is also that it was the first time she has mentioned that to anybody. Even to Olivia, that has been working with her on the kidnapping that whole time. (Clip 6)

I believe the whole camera in glasses thing was a power gaming move from Elisha as she has only mentioned it after hours of said roleplay, when she realized we might be going free due to no evidence. I also believe it was power gaming as there was no proper way of us being able to prevent that from happening. If the camera glasses were mentioned anytime before, it would be understandable. However, there was only one time they were mentioned and that was in the cells after many hours of roleplay. (Clip 6) At that point anyone could say they had a hidden camera in their ear rings or a secret microphone under their jacket, for example. Which is basically just not able to avoid and it will always turn out good for the person that has said that. Which is why I find Elisha's move power gaming. In other clips mentioned before you can see we have searched her and also took all communication devices. So it could have not been recorded by any other devices, if that was to be the excuse. And also during the whole roleplay scenario Elisha has not once even hinted to having a camera or any recording device on her.
From my point of view we have done everything possible and there was no way of avoiding the hidden camera in glasses, unless it was mentioned in roleplay before, which it wasn't. However, I might be wrong, which is now up to the admins. All clips are numbered below. If needed I am able to provide full footage of kidnapping and arrest, however in total it is about 3 hours long.

Clip 1
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/yYrJ4iMWoihON/d1337fPzuGax?invite=cr-MSx2VlksMTk5NzU0MzEs
Clip 2
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/yYtdxJyOjJQXI/d1337ETsJZ0a?invite=cr-MSxjazQsMTk5NzU0MzEs
Clip 3
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/yYuPfKF484Ce9/d133784HVUWp?invite=cr-MSxid1csMTk5NzU0MzEs
Clip 4
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/yYwRlYGTKBTtk/d1337KdAqj0b?invite=cr-MSxZU28sMTk5NzU0MzEs
Clip 5
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/yYyRZjNZM03Z8/d1337PW9v2Jr?invite=cr-MSxoS1EsMTk5NzU0MzEs
Clip 6
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/yYC83QjUsfOf5/d1337SuD8JOn?invite=cr-MSxja0YsMTk5NzU0MzEs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/yYC83QjUsfOf5/d1337cBMo7dq?invite=cr-MSxhS3ksMTk5NzU0MzEs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good Evening @Annie Angelov

THIS IS PC OLIVIA GRACE POV 

I am just responding my POV from when i dealt with you in the cells, i am aware this report is not on myself but want to express my POV into this report a player,

In this RP Situation i was leaving MRPS to go out on active patrol when i noticed Cynthia walking with a person in zipties walking towards a blue Audi, upon noticing this i block the audi in and get Elisha into my patrol car, she instantly tells me she has been kidnapped and has given me the offenders names, Cynthia, Deandre and Annie.

We get Elisha out of zip-ties and i take the officers statement, to add to the report as per what @Annie Angelovhas stated above. Elisha did state she didnt have full body cam of the incident but later did mention her "Google Glasses" captured a tiny part of the kidnapping, In RP when she presented this to me i had no choice but to add it as evidence to the report as she brought that into RP. 

@Annie Angelovspend 1 hour and 45 minutes in the custody cells, this was because Annie asked for a solicitor and as we know police can keep a PIC in the cells for 2 hours then if that needs to be extended we go to the inspectors to get that extended, Judge was mentioned as i didnt just want to sentence Annie to Prison without the footage etc getting reviewed by someone in the legal defence side taking a look into it.  Annies solicitor arrives at MRPS and looks over the evidence and obviously with the addition of Elishas Google Glasses BWV it was strong evidence. 

Annie was looking at 640 months at HMP Bollingbroke and with time served in the cells she was let go with a Fixed Penalty notice and didnt serve any prison time, due to the fact she spent so long in the cells, again this was her choice waiting for legal representation which is her custody right. 

I would just like to add another point into this Report a player, Elisha stated @Annie AngelovDeandre and Cynthia were wanting her to get them tasers and armour from the armoury room at MRPS which is in a breach of rule (G8.2) Police may not sell their equipment, or willingly give their equipment away. If there is a strong roleplay cause, exchanges can be made. This is becoming common in RP for people to take officers and blackmail them to get things out for them. Not sure if this is strong roleplay reason or not. 

But yes @Annie Angelovdoes have a point that the google glasses were mentioned last minute by PC Elisha Johansson.

In RP Elisha said she got google glasses as a result of being kidnapped so many times,  which in RP would make sense for her to do. 

Finally all i would say for you @Annie Angelovis you ticked yes to trying to resolve this with her in discord but you didnt?

But yes i do agree the evidence Elisha submitted was last minute. 

Thanks Staff and Devs for your time 🙂 

I wont be commenting any further as this report is not on myself but on PC Elisha Johansson, my POV as police on this case has been given, have a good day 🙂 

Last edited by a moderator:
After, evening. 

I was one of the kidnappers. So at the start which I'm guessing wasn't mentioned there was an altercation with a "Homeless" man as he called himself which Elisha was beside. We asked her to get into the car multiple times to which she refused. After the fight between me and this man happened to which he pulls out a knife,  she got in although we did threaten her many a time, brass knuckles and a shovel. Not the most intimidating weapons but still enough to kill. She didn't really value not being injured or killed to be fair. That aside, regarding the tasers, we didn't ask? We threatened and basically said if she doesn't we will get her. That to me sounds more like playing the part of a blackmailer. So I wouldn't say she would have been willing so I'm not going to count that last part. If you Do. Your choice as you wasn't there. (No offence) 

As for the "Google glasses" I could be wrong but I'm sure I saw before that they're not allowed and if she had them she would have given them straight up as evidence After being shook from said kidnapping, not that she seemed to be even remotely scared or such. (Fair if it happens a lot but I'd still be scared) 

Upon arriving at pd, if I remember correctly which I do, I was telling you how I was helping her, but instead of asking what happened you both just straight up drive off, if I was an officer and saw that I would ask what happened but, I guess that's me. I wasn't there after that however the whole taser thing, again to stress it enough, she was threatened not asking willingly. 

Upon arriving at pd, if I remember correctly which I do, I was telling you how I was helping her, but instead of asking what happened you both just straight up drive off, if I was an officer and saw that I would ask what happened but, I guess that's me. I wasn't there after that however the whole taser thing, again to stress it enough, she was threatened not asking willingly. 
When Elisha got beside me she whispered that yous had weapons and had kidnapped her, i drove off with her after that as no additional units could respond 🙂

Again this is not a report on myself so ill not comment any further just wanted to clear that up 🙂 (I just gave my POV as i was present in the cells- just to clarify like @The Real Cynthiasaid i was not present during their altercation i was just in the cells helping to process them and got Elishas officer statement, i just wanted to add my summary on the police side from what i saw 🙂 ) 

Hi

Annie as regards to your above statement i fully understand your frustrations. However why didnt you ask me to come to TS and express what you have stated and i have made errors in the past and i admit to them and i learn from them. Unfortunately you have taken it to forums so i understand action maybe taken against me. My actions in rp brought me back to a movie where spying using glasses was a thing i know the timing wasnt the best but like all rp you make it up as you go along.

Elisha has been kidnapped many times while off duty and yes you are right in one way i messed up when i said i didnt have any bodycam and used it later in rp in the cells.  In the real world not everything is noticeable to the eye however thats why i used it in rp( i dont see it as powergaming however i maybe wrong and if i am i hope the admins can accept my deepest appologees). As time went on in the cells i was thinking of a way to make the rp more interesting by adding to it with having glasses secretly recording.

But i understand on your point it could be seen as powergaming as it was mentioned when only a statement was given by Elisha and no evidence was produced.

In real life people lie and do anything to save there lives and to let you know Elisha lies to get out of sticky situations (Elishas thinking is she is a good cop that just wants to live and will do anything including act) as she has been taken hostage many times. 

I will no longer use this rp of camera in my glasses if it is going to be classed as powergaming and if action is taken i understand however i dont join servers to spoil it for people its all about fun but if you want action to be taken  against me i understand. If i am banned it is what it is however i meant no harm.

Also to add to cynthias statement i was pretty freaked out by the shovel and yes my rp dragged on a little but yes like annie if you feel action should be taken against me i understand. I have been in the city for a while and this is the first time someone has took it to forums without speaking with me first so i feel like you didnt give me a chance but yeah it is what it is. 

If you want to take it to TS now that would be great as i feel like this is a bit harsh on me but if not it ok 🙂

@LilPanda That's Annie's choice it being her report. I was just unsure why half the story was given from the other officer and then mentioned a rule about tazers and such when no one was willing to give one. I personally don't feel like any action should be taken in regards to anything I stated as I was just giving more so to the story to which I am involved in. No hard feelings on my end. As previously stated after pd, I drove off and flew out. 

The rest is down to staff and Annie. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello All,

I have reviewed the footage and will speak about the key points in this report and the footage below.

@Annie Angelov@The Real Cynthia& Deandre Scott (If you could pass to him for me please), I'd be really careful when kidnapping cops and demanding that they take items out of the armoury otherwise you are going to kill them. This doesn't strike me as such a High Quality RP reason.

@LilPandaStating that you have magically recovered bodycam that you didn't necessarily have prior to when you first said it via 'Google Glasses' would be considered Powergaming as 'No matter the roleplay, you will win'. However, I don't understand why you magically pulled this out of the hat due to an 'Officer Statement' would be sufficient evidence to send these pesky criminals to behind bars.

@Katelyn WestI have spoken to you in game regarding this report to speak about if you accepted Elisha's body cam or not which you have done. Please in future, do not accept someone's body cam due to its origin of where it came about. I.E Google Glasses, Dashcam footage from an NPC car that drove past etc...

Action: 2 Day Ban Following Fair Ban System

CharID: 73552

Rule: G1.5

-------------------------

Action: Warning

CharID: 72765

Rule: G1.5

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back