What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Ponty - VDM (Action already taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcticKora

Your In-game name

ArcticKora

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ponty

Date of the incident

12/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

There was an RTC on the Bridge West of the Airport we were manoeuvring around the wreck when Ponty decided to drive across the road onto the dirt and swing right into us, blowing us up. At this point he just re-spawns ((No value to his life, free weapons, doesnt care)) police drag us off the road, dont continue any roleplay and then leave. No word of contacting NHS or anything, long story short we bleed out and lose our stuff. Tried to speak to the dude in teamspeak but he was just extremely arrogant and couldn't care less to be blunt. I will add i was a passenger, the Driver was AlexB and other passengers were Damo and Cheating Badger. So the slight lag on my screen didnt influence the position of the vehicle at all as i was not driving

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIjolHk5UsI&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The initial collision was an unfortunate accident, as I was coming towards NPAS bridge, I hit the banking on the left-hand side, causing my vehicle to swerve right and impact your vehicle, causing it to blow up.
A lot of the collision and explosion was actually a result of d-sync too as we were nowhere near each other when we blew up.

I respawned as I wanted to enjoy my night of gaming as I had a very long day at work and wanted to actually enjoy playing the game, as opposed to sitting around dead on the floor. Free gear wouldn't have been an issue regardless as I have the money to pay for gear. So your statement about not valuing my life is, in my opinion, null and void and just being used as fuel to make this situation sound much worse than it actually was.

You mention that I was arrogant and blunt in liaison but this was purely down to after explaining that you not being revived was an NHS issue, as opposed to my issue (mainly because I had died) meant that I couldn't have done much, but you went straight to "So are we getting comp" Which to me just sounds like you care about your gear far too much, and annoys me when people play for gear, not for fun. So that is why I may have come across as blunt.

Also, I do not have any evidence unfortunately but I do have this gyazo from Antollyme.

50067fdb0797cf516fb9243c37afa36c.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Action has already been taken relating to this incident and thus we'll go ahead and close this report.

I think we can all agree the crash itself certainly wasn't deliberate VDM, I'd be inclined to say desync was probably a large factor in the explosion. You also haven't provided evidence of the actions that you claim followed. 

Action has already been taken against Ponty for the incident and thus no further action will be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back