What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [PRC] NerVez, M. Evans, Marcus, [PRC] Ivo - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qrow

Bug Reporter
Unlinked
Your In-game name

OG Ziffy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[PRC] NerVez, M. Evans, Marcus, [PRC] Ivo

Date of the incident

27/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I am reporting these players on behalf of Ziffy as detailed below. These are the words of Ziffy and Ziffy will be writing any and all replies, as this issue has nothing to do with me.

"As I am forum restricted until the 1st of June Sam Qrow will be posting this report and replying when necessary and this has been authorised by TikTak, Gregory and Nalurah."

The first incident, is the poor RP. I was simply seeing who was about on my map to hear the words, "whatup OG" which firstly is clear metagame since there is no possible way how he would have found out my ingame name, and I had my mask off at that point in time. I then turn around and ask what as to how they know my name. 4 guys surround me and point guns at me and say "Hands! Hands in the air now! You pull a gun, you die!" and I'm instantly thinking hold on a second that's a bit shit, but I went with it until he said I had 10 seconds and then they started counting down. I tried to reason with them yet they continued their countdown which is just ridiculous to be quite honest. I then stupidly attempt to run away and get my gun out only to be gunned down by NerVes.

The second incident is a combat log from [PRC] NerVes which is the screenshot shown below.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1396252020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcLUJSWdCTA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'ts [PRC] Ivo here.

Id just like to say I was not in the group of people on the ground. I've got video proof If you would like to see that.

I was flying in a helicopter above the area. After you guys started killing the people on the ground, I landed and killed one of yours.

I'd also like to state that I'm not playing with this group of individuals (The children that where on the gound, Metagaming) anymore, because I find their RP very bad, And their behaviour very childish. 

I don't think I've done anything wrong here. If there is anything more you would like to ask/ tell me let me know.

ziffy to Ivo why did you think it was acceptable to kill one of our members, and then 2 minutes later log off?

James is in RPC I was going to black market and I accidentally crashed the helicopter we were in. If you look above him being killed you see me also dead.

Hi I am Evans

I am a member of the PRC group 

I would like to say I agree with the points you have made and I would like to stress that the RP is not the best in my opinion. Just to make clear I was not the one who stated "What is up OG" and from the video I am sure my involvement was clear I am sorry for the Poor RP

Okay, i must say that i am not impressed at all. 

The RDM Rule is as follows:

[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).[/SIZE]

Yet you decide to count down with a rather poor initiation in the first place. Seeing the screenshot of you combat loging regardless of reason and the fact you have two other reports up against you in this moment of time for RDM/Combat logging it seems that your just here for trouble and do not respect our rules. I will be issueing a ban today, and before you appeal the ban i suggest you have a good read of the rules. 

Action Taken - RDM/Poor RP

Name:[ADG] NerVez

Steam ID:76561198307237995

GUID:5b7a703ed86c992ffca07cb016fffc8a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back