What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Preacher, Mistery, Tingy - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neto Lebowski

Your In-game name

Neto

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Preacher, Mistery, Tingy

Date of the incident

04/08/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and Kenzie pulled up at the factory after spotting a couple of hurons and a hemmt. We see the hemmt driving away and take that as an opportunity to initiate on his tires, which is handled by Kenzie. Immediately after opening fire on the wheels, we take shots from Preacher, in the bush next to us and who was not in the truck when it was engaged. After we are both downed we get executed with little to no interaction or roleplay, as can be seen in the second video. It can also be seen that one of them breaks roleplay by reading the note out loud.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5b65dc2134fa270172

https://plays.tv/video/5b65de3bebb158fdff/tghtgh

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
"Stop the fucking vehicle" then open fire? thats not an initiation on tyres, thus I take this as a threat to my friends life and gun you down. 

no initation can be heard on my video (which i'll get sorted in a bit as no snipping software atm) just the two of you stood against a wall then run around shooting vehicle, thus giving me reason to shoot back to save my friends life.

@TCK Preacher The iniation was aimed at the guy in the truck... not you, we were initiating on the Hemitt box, which you wasn't inside of therefore you should'nt have shot, you had no reason to fire... and you say you thought we were trying to kill your friend but you chose to not say anything you chose to not initiate,  we were heavily outnumbered, you chose to fire without saying a word to either of us which is literally the definition of RDM.. in any situation you can clearly see that I was firing on the rear left side of the truck hitting the wheels, I did not initiate from the front of the vehicle aiming at the driver, I will state the RDM rule as it seem you're not to familiar with it.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

No, it's not the definition of RDM at all. I was flanking you, as me and my friends knew you were en route to try and rob them, I was watching your every move, then I moved up behind you to make an initiation, but from my POV, you just started opening fire on my buddy, thus, with me watching the whole thing unfold, I don't need to initiate, I can just jump in and defend my friend.

Righto so straight off the bat you seem very much of the mindset that Preacher has broken the RDM rule and even gone as far as highlighting the part which I will now be issuing a ban to you both for Kenzie and Neto. You believe that your words and actions during that are acceptable and to a high quality? By the time Kenzie finishes his little 6-second sentence, he opens fire immediately and hell the truck DID stop as requested even at that so how in the hell do you believe any of that rubbish was of a grade we allow here. Look over your actions here and really look into what you both did and said and think about how you should conduct yourselves in the future if you ever make a successful unban appeal.

@Kenzie76 - Action Taken (2.2)

@Ayres - Warning Issued

Now onto the otherside... you lot are not exactly on a good slate either. First of frying pan and into the fire Preacher, they may have indeed opened fire (very poorly) on your friends vehicle but that does not give you the right to then immediately open fire and kill them considering it comes down to the following that if someone (after good roleplay) fires at a vehicle said vehicle driver/ occupants may return it but their friends not in the vehicle may NOT just start killing that person while they are lets say "set up" on the hill next to this. So in this case specifically I will be issuing a final warning for you, do not make me regret giving this chance like a few have in the past already. Ensure you follow the rule well though alongside the rest of them of course before you ever even think about firing.

@TCK Preacher - Final Warning

And the last two Mystery and Tingy, Mystery you did indeed break roleplay and this is indeed breaking roleplay and I hope it slipup and never happens again and you always stay in roleplay unless taken aside by staff. Now onto both of you executing both players and it seems you both need a wake-up call to knock that into your heads, I hope you I don't see any further issues from either of you for quite a long time... a very long time.

@Myyystery - Final Warning

@Tyrant (Presume to actually be Tingy) - Final Warning 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back