What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Predator2064 - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou Cheng

Your In-game name

Lou Cheng

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Predator2064

Date of the incident

12/09/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me, and SOS were initiating on a Diamond truck that was around the back of the building, as a began to initiate midway through he decided it would be a good idea to shoot me becuase we wanted to rob them. (I could not resolve as they players logged off i believe)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxcms6l0lo4&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm disappointed to see this report, and Predator2064 and I have only recently had a chat where he promised me that he would go and read the rules. Shooting someone in this situation is not acceptable, as there was no reason for it. Clearly Lou Cheng was trying to rob these three, and had a weapon out, but a far more appropriate way of responding to this would have been to threaten Lou in return: you clearly had the drop on him, so take advantage of that via talking!

@Lou Cheng - Couple of quick notes:

1. Remember that you should be trying to RP at all times, including when you're lying down on the floor after being shot - even if you believe it was RDM. Try to avoid saying things such as "You can't do that" in the future.

• Just because someone else has done something wrong doesn't mean that you should!
  2. "Initiate" is a word we try and avoid, unless we're referring to "initiating roleplay".

• It very much gives the impression that there are set words or phrases that you can use to enable you to start shooting, which is something the staff team do not agree with.
    • On a more positive note, there wasn't anything wrong with the way that you were RPing with them, because that is what you were doing: RPing, not "initiating"! 😛

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back