What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Proud, RipU and fghvgj and one other masked - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIR Phoenix Ashes

Los Santos NHS Command
Los Santos NHS Command
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Senior Firefighter
Your In-game name

DR. Phoenix [SMTO]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Proud, RipU, Savage. and fghvgj

Date of the incident

18/08/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So they sped around Athira corner, and drove into us causing an accident where myself STU Daveo and PAR Lou Cheng died. they got out their vehicles and called us suicide bombers and started to explain that you give way to the right. After that they informed us that where "Retards" and need to get a life as we log on to the server everyday just to "Role play", they then started to mouth off to ShaunLAD who had turned up, i asked him to contact a government official to alert them to the situation that was going on, while all the time they are giving us medics and Shaun a load of abuse. This proceeded until Shaun opened fire at one of them they gunned him down threw some more abuse at him and then tried to execute him and us so that we could re spawn and save their friend, even stating " looks medic cant you just re spawn come back and save me".

This is from two different perspectives more can be provided if needed, My recording only shows about 4 minutes as i got the number on recording as i have the number set incorrectly.

I would have tried speaking to them on TS although i do feel that i would have only been met with more abuse.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc-tIYbmZaw&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Phoenix_025, any evidence in terms of determing hos these guys actually are ? Names and such from your side or anyone else.

What i want here is evidence beyond doubt on who they are.

@Stavik hello stavik, as you can see from the video i am also involved in this too. Unfortunately my recording didint save itself and i havent got a video for this. But i can confirm these were the names as when i key chained them the names stated above were the ones that have been reported. Dunno if im any help but they were 100% the guys in the video 

From the very start of the video you can see the one downed gentleman under the name Rip u, that how i have identified him. later on in the video (2m14s) you can see in the chat, ShaunLAD kills a guy called Savage. and then ShaunLAD is killed by Proud. Out of all the names they only one i cant see on that video is fghvgj. As i cant see any way for me to know he was there for sure, i can remove him from the post although he does log off the server with the others and disappears in front of our eyes at the same time that gentleman leaves the server. I can maybe check and see if Shaun has video evidence of that but the other 3 are all in that original video i posted

As Shaun posted while i was posting it would seem we don't have the evidence to support fghvgj but the others are in the first video if you listen you hear them all say something that is against server rules

That is indeed true but there is only 1 person i am able to identify, that is mr. RipU. More on him just below. 

Although i very much trust your word and would action these rather trollish goblins. Acting on it would be very much assuming and that does not hold up.
Evidence provided needs to be clear and after spending quite abit of time watching the video, the only clear one and with security i would only action on "RipU".

I will safely if say that these boys have intentions of coming back in the future with the same intentions, we will catch them and send them off the island.

Sorry that you had to encounter these guys and we appreciate the effort with making this report.
Also appreciate @ShaunLaaaD's response to shed some light but i would refer aswell to the sentence above.

Action Taken for 1.2
Rip u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back