What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - ps2 - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elik2226

Your In-game name

Jamal Ahmed

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

ps2

Date of the incident

19/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

while we were in Kavala, me and my friend decided that we want to rob someone, we took a van and managed to persuade someone to come "party with us", the player ps2 joined us and entered the van, we drove to a big mountain with a radio station on it north of Kavala, while we were driving i asked ps2 if he is new to the island, he said yes which now makes me believe he didnt read the rules, we stopped at the radio station there and went up one of the towers, once we were up one of them i pulled out a gun, and then ps2 disconnected from the server, after a minute we saw him reconnecting and i sent him a message "where did you go?" he replyed back with "bad ping" i send him another message "sure buddy, expect to get deported", then while we were driving back to Kavala when me and my friend were discussing maybe not reporting him considering he was a new player he sent me a message calling me a "bitch". after a few more minutes he came to us and called us bitches a few times and left, i tried telling him to come with me so we can talk about what happened but he just ignored me, i tried telling him in the chat to come to TS but then he disconnected from the server.
i only managed to screenshot him calling me a bitch.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1389527718
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@elik2226 do you have any actual evidence other than just a screenshot? We need a video showing everything that you have explained to be able to do anything.

Also, I really hope you did not send "sure buddy, expect to get deported" to the person in question.

If I do not recieve any response/any evidence from you within 24 hours this report will be rejected.

sorry, that all i have, i just dont record my game, i understand if its not enough.

i dont even want him punished, i just want him to know that he shouldn't do that kind of things anymore, so we can all have better RP.

Report rejected due to insufficient evidence. 

I would recommend getting yourself something to record your game play with for any future situation's that may occur.

a lot of people use plays.tv so it might be worth looking into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back