What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Pupss - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaSmurphy

Staff Team
Staff Team
Your In-game name

PapaSmurphy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Pupss

Date of the incident

08/01/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Landed on top of the RBA and was going to roleplay with the many people in the area, we tried to communicate with them for a good minute. Then a guy called Pupss walks up to us and walks back and then ask who we are and initiates. The fact we tried to RP for a good minute and we get a poor RP in the form of an initiation is upsetting to see. Dcert ran back over the roof and soon after we was sprayed down. We are not reporting the people who shot, however the initiation from the guy and his attitude to us for asking him to come to TS was extremely poor.

We did try to resolve however he was adamant that he did not want to - https://gyazo.com/7d9d6b0ea72bd3487044ad728474633d

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/597fc0366f39cd3f2f/is-this-bad-
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Just going to say my side of the story.

They showed up in a heli with big guns in their back, when they arrived i couldn't understand anything they were saying, many factors were in the way (the distance, the heli sound but mainly there was a massive confusion in discord). The reason why i was going Back and foward was because of all that confusion that was going on, also there was a guy from our group right under them that i though that he would be talking to them (not the case because he was afk), so after we figured that out i was the chosen one to go there and talk to them and to tell them to put their hands up. I didn't take my gun out untill they  had ran away and the shooting had started because i though they would comply because of all the hostiles we had in the area  and we wanted to talk but with some safety on our side. As you can also see in the vídeo one of them ran and no one did anything, the shooting started when the other one ran to the other side of the roof as they  get cover from us and to start a gun fight ( at least that's what we thought ). After  reviewing the situation I do realise the initiation might not have been the best. I will make an honest effort to improve it in the future.I didnt think I had to join TS because at the time I thought it was a fair initiation. I can compensate if necessary and want to apologise but in all fairness the rules are quite vauge on what a good initiation is and from what ive seen on the server this seems to be the stndard initiation so i thought it was ok. I apologise  to papasmurphy and dcert for my actions.

@PapaSmurphy

I get that you were roleplaying, but you land in a heli next to a group of armed guys who appear to be involved in something else, you're armed yourselves and start off by being hostile and aggressive calling them dickheads (in RP of course). At one point I hear you say I think I'll just shoot that one and see what happens.

I have no problem with you being hostile in RP, but this to me is not exactly a sensible way to act if you're looking for roleplay. What kind of roleplay were you expecting going in with that kind of attitude? Looks to me like you were trying to provoke a hostile reaction which is what you got.

If you wandered up to a a gang of people in RL armed or not, and started calling them dickheads, and mocking their clothes, what do you think the outcome would be?

If you were looking to RP with them, why didn't you go up without visible weapons, be friendly and ask what they were doing?

@PapaSmurphy

I get that you were roleplaying, but you land in a heli next to a group of armed guys who appear to be involved in something else, you're armed yourselves and start off by being hostile and aggressive calling them dickheads (in RP of course). At one point I hear you say I think I'll just shoot that one and see what happens.

I have no problem with you being hostile in RP, but this to me is not exactly a sensible way to act if you're looking for roleplay. What kind of roleplay were you expecting going in with that kind of attitude? Looks to me like you were trying to provoke a hostile reaction which is what you got.

If you wandered up to a a gang of people in RL armed or not, and started calling them dickheads, and mocking their clothes, what do you think the outcome would be?

If you were looking to RP with them, why didn't you go up without visible weapons, be friendly and ask what they were doing?
You have a very fair point, first of all I was speaking to someone who was clearly AFK and not directing it to Pupss. It just happened a little too quick, myself and Dcert are trying to talk to anyone really but we got nothing back, to then just be told "put your hands up right now or you are going to be shot". He could have come over and said "look who you speaking to go away!", anything really but we got nothing.

I never had a weapon out through the whole thing as the video shows, Dcert did but it was holstered don't understand how this looks hostile at all?

It was also brought to my attention that Pupss told his gang that we were TCK and we had told him that, as the video shows we never said who we were at all. To add to this he explained that he had been robbed many times by TCK and had finally had enough, thus clouding his judgement on this situation.

@PapaSmurphy

It was also brought to my attention that Pupss told his gang that we were TCK and we had told him that, as the video shows we never said who we were at all. To add to this he explained that he had been robbed many times by TCK and had finally had enough, thus clouding his judgement on this situation.

Never knew you were tck, thought you were tcc although never mencioned it to my buddies in discord, idk you are trying to blame for something I didn't even do.

@PapaSmurphy

You have a very fair point, first of all I was speaking to someone who was clearly AFK and not directing it to Pupss. It just happened a little too quick, myself and Dcert are trying to talk to anyone really but we got nothing back, to then just be told "put your hands up right now or you are going to be shot". He could have come over and said "look who you speaking to go away!", anything really but we got nothing.

we wanted you to put your hands up so we could talk better, since you had your guns in your back and also because you started provoking us.

@PapaSmurphy @Dcert

You guys are saying that me and all of my group have poor/low RP, but in this situation, Papa and Dcert are the ones who dont RP at all. This is suppost to simulate real life and when me or any of my group are 1 vs 3 or more, we always RP and surrender our selfes to the other group, cause we dont wanna die or get shot, we tell them a funny story to try to get away from robbery, we actually have some fun and the guys who robb us always laugh. But here they think they are invincible and despite being heavily outnumbered they  run provoking a gunfight.Resulting in them both dieing almost instantaneously .They  dont simulate the fear for their lifes. To add to that we couldnt even rob them on the roof and were only asking them to put their hands up for our own safety.

RP doesn't stop when someone complies with an order to put their hands up, it generally stops when you fail to comply and escalate things into a gunfight by trying to escape.

These guys were attempting to rob the RBA. I'm pretty sure you knew this going by the fact someone in the video say's "look at them all set up in the building'.  So basically you deliberately chose to enter an obviously tense situation involving an armed gang and preceded to insult and belittle them. Again, all fine in RP, but it's never going to get you invited in for a cup of tea.

These guys, already probably in a high state of alert decided to try and control a perceived threat, i.e. armed strangers landing on the roof and being verbally hostile. 

Granted, @Pupss you could have ordered them to simply leave first, reverting to armed compliance after they refused, but all in all I don't see any rules broken.

@PapaSmurphy Maybe if you guys had complied and allowed them to take you hostage, you'd have gotten the RP you sought. 

Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back