What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Purple - Other(Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzie Blue

Your In-game name

[L] Kenzie Davis

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Purple

Date of the incident

03/10/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

The person in question seemed to attempt to kill me whilst I was in Rebel 2 by crashing into it with a Orca, I have at least 5 minutes of footage before the crash of him flying in circles around the base perfectly without even coming close to a crash so I do not doubt his ability to pilot a Orca. I believe this was a attempt and killing me as he knew I was inside, cause I was shooting at him previously before so I decided to try and hide to see if he would land and maybe attempt to come into the base so I could get the kill, after about 10,15 laps around the rebel I seem him level his Orca in front of the base and seem to crash straight into the base with out any attempt to pull up or correct his altitude, this is what makes me think he made a decision to attempt to kamikaze me, I also this believe that this violates the value your life rule as well as the kamikaze rule, I have a video of him circling the base and another video of a confrontation with him afterwards asking him if he realized what he did was wrong, I did ask him to come to Teamspeak as well but he first joked saying he doesn't have Teamspeak and then he made another joke after being asked for a second time saying *What for a job interview* also in the confrontation video you can see that he clearly doesn't care or even seem slightly apologetic for breaking the rules, I would'av loved to settle this another way rather than report but the player in question seemed to have a very abrupt attitude and would not join me on TS.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z632ZLb5H_E%20%20%20https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhJP2BLpZrk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

The link to the confrontation video didn't seem to split from the main report video so I will paste it here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
It does seem like an on purpose attack ob building but as per usual, we will wait the full 24 hours for a comment from the reported if he comes.

After waiting for a comment of the report player we are going to continue with the report as per usual.
Flying a helicopter into a tower like the way you did is basically using your vehicle as a weapon.
(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).  

For this reason Action taken:

Name:Yodaisbackbro

Steam ID:76561198075155879

GUID:6bf6c2a2bff2f6e81a5f0be98f569eb4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back