What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Pvt. Bosh [UNMC] - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenny

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Ah saaaa duuuud

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Pvt. Bosh [UNMC]

Date of the incident

08/20/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was role playing as a Altis News member following the convoy. I followed the convoy since the start and the ifrit was attempting to ''ram'' me earlier in the event while driving. I dodged several attempts to do so along with break checks however as you see the events in the video lead to my death. I feel this was purposeful and malicious VDM as they didn't want me following and took actions to ensure i couldn't follow effectively.

(Now i'm aware that this is outside the 24h mark, I was speaking with a member of staff yesterday saying it was fine since the forums were down, and I tried to contact Bosh on ts3 to solve it but he was not on until later at night (At least what I was aware of.)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://gyazo.com/99f08d54d1cca2ce3a74c9b3a40fb01a
--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=treqLz4Is6g&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
 ​

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
so you tried to resolve it, by messaging me, sending me the youtube video then reporting me. Didnt ask to speak or nothing just send that to me. 

i said you should be more aware, also having being there 2 trucks 1 ifrit and 5 hunters in close proximity it was really d-sinky so you were 1-2 hatchback lengths away from me and i cut infront of you then you sped up. 

in my opinion going up alone in a hatchback sport and there being 6 MRAPS is kind of a stupid idea

How was it VDM when you didnt see me. it was an accident as in Teamspeak we were saying box him in but as you were speeding up looked like you were trying to ram the hunter.

But..... there was no proper effort to resolve and you didnt want to answer me last night so in my opinion this is stupid the reason why you reported me.

ill leave it to the Admins i have said my bit, you can find me in the UNMC rooms if you ACTUALLY want to speak to me   

(Now i'm aware that this is outside the 24h mark, I was speaking with a member of staff yesterday saying it was fine since the forums were down, and I tried to contact Bosh on ts3 to solve it but he was not on until later at night (At least what I was aware of.)​
And no offence to you but saying that i wasnt on till late at night that was true but what do you expect me to do, i was out with my family and im not GLUED to my computer. Im sorry but this is just a bad excuse not to try and resolve it with me

If you ask me I did try to solve it with you, instead of you admitting that you VDM'd you started blaming it on me.

If you ask me I did try to solve it with you, instead of you admitting that you VDM'd you started blaming it on me.
Can you come to Support room, me and Shalloa are in there talking

Thanks

We have tried to resolve it on Teamspeak with a member of support. he was saying that it has happened before and that he was getting ennoyed by it i said i havent been on for any of the gold transfers, and he was saying how he was Roleplaying as BBC Altis, you said you got VDMed by a hunter why arent you reporting them?

So let me get this straight..

After the gold convoy, you ask General Blaze who was driving in the convoy.. Blaze asks you why and if there is a problem, you say no, just curious... Then you use it later on to report someone?

The video is pretty unclear, hard to determine who is driving the ifrit, or if desync was involved. I also hear conflicting reports from the other side saying that your SUV was involved in trying to desync ram the gold convoy.. Since you are claiming they tried to ram you multiple times before yet that doesn't show in the video. The other side claiming it was in fact you trying to ram them, or even desync ram them, is conflicting with your own claims.

Therefore I am going to request a longer video.

So let me get this straight..

After the gold convoy, you ask General Blaze who was driving in the convoy.. Blaze asks you why and if there is a problem, you say no, just curious... Then you use it later on to report someone?

The video is pretty unclear, hard to determine who is driving the ifrit, or if desync was involved. I also hear conflicting reports from the other side saying that your SUV was involved in trying to desync ram the gold convoy.. Since you are claiming they tried to ram you multiple times before yet that doesn't show in the video. The other side claiming it was in fact you trying to ram them, or even desync ram them, is conflicting with your own claims.

Therefore I am going to request a longer video.
I'm trying to get a longer video, although I don't see what that has to do with the report?

Well, the other side claims you have been trying to ram them for quite some time before this video, you claim they were trying. If the other party is rightfully claiming there have been several attempts from your car to ram theirs, their behaviour of not diverging from their course and as result ramming you, is a logical response to an ongoing situation and not a blatant VDM, as you claim it is.

Also; It doesn't matter if you see what it has to do with the report, you are not the one having to decide to ban someone, to forcefully stop someone to play a game he likes with some friends. It's never a easy thing to do, so I'll thank you for just trying to provide the evidence, and leave the question on what it has to do with the situation to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lennyyou still havent answered my question as to wether you want comp, no offence but in the room with shalloa it didnt sound like you wabted to resolve the situation and just couldnt be bothered, in all honesty your attitude was like you wanted me to get banned

@Khandamir Every time I try to render the video my program crashes, feel free to message me on TS for the highlights of the recording as I might be able to share it with you in another way as I still have the video.

@Khandamir Every time I try to render the video my program crashes, feel free to message me on TS for the highlights of the recording as I might be able to share it with you in another way as I still have the video.
If you can find a way to share the highlights with me, I'm sure you can find a way to upload them here as well.

Is there any chance i will get a timeframe for the end of this dispute it has gone on for 1 week and there has been no effort from the person who is reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back