What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Pvt. Flithy Rich - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singh

Your In-game name

SGT Singh

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Pvt. Flithy Rich

Date of the incident

26/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

A previous operation led us to the location where this event takes place. Pvt Filthy Rich was involved in said incident whereby he was one of the rebels taking multiple police officers hostage.

Towards the end of the operation, (where this video begins) we managed to grab Pvt. Filthy Rich who, as per the video, decides he does not wish to roleplay anymore and commits suicide. He does this by pressing ESC and then clicking Respawn. At this point it was evident that this action was going to be a repeat of previous similar attempts where Filthy Rich "commits suicide" using this method so that he can get out of having to face the music.

He attempts to RP but then makes it abundantly clear through out the course of this event that he has absolutely no intention of continuing with the RP. The final straw is he knew where this situation was heading and to get out of it, the moment he gets the option to hit F, he does so.

The issue with this is that several staff who I’ve spoken to, are of the same belief as myself, namely this is combat logging: when the police turn up and things go south, press respawn to get out of punishment and RP.

Have tried to talk to Filthy Rich / Naylor about this situation but it turned into a heated conversation within the TSP gang channel where the subject of the conversation quickly changed.  Because of the arguments it was causing, I felt it pointless to continue the debate on the rights and wrongs of Naylor's actions.

Two videos posted as evidence. Watch both to get a clear picture of what is going on.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

First video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=edK-20cX748

Second video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gUTbMXUMgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! I would really like you to explain to me how you tried to resolve this situation with me? @CMO Singh

You made the claim to me that I could get into trouble for roleplaying my heart attack out when you were in our gang channels but the conversation got heated since we were discussing the situation with Ex-SUR. Vincent and what he did. I really want you to explain how you tried to resolve the situation regarding ME. Now as regards to this, I got in touch with DELETER and got his opinion on the matter and he told me that he didn't think it was a breach of rules. I would of rather had a chat about this WITH a member of staff and yourself to understand whether this is indeed classed as a breach of any of the rules Roleplay UK has rather than this result into a report... If this was indeed a breach of server rules then I would know for the future but if this is the case then its just one of those things where its not explained properly. I have been within this community long enough now to know the structure of the rules and I wouldn't of gone down the route of roleplaying a heart attack with the police if this was breaching any of the sort. 

PS For the staff team: The amount of metagaming I've had from the police regarding me is atrocious! The members of the police have had a personal problem with me for a while and a lot of the time is ''because its Naylor'' we will just throw high quality RP out of the window and just make the experience hell for him. You can tell this is the case from what you hear within their communications with one another. And to be quite honest, it wouldn't surprise me if this is just an attempt to get rid of me because I know damn well how the police within this community feel about me... Yes I said it.. And I hate to say something like that.

All I will say is, you have my complete honesty and I know that if there are any members of the staff team that actually know me are reading this, they will know i'm not someone to break server rules intentionally whatsoever. I apologise for the inconvenience and I really hope that this can come to an outcome where everybody is happy.

My final comment I will make is that I am solely here for roleplay.. Nothing more, nothing less and I hope that this does not come to the conclusion of me being put down with a ban. Here is a very recent video to prove this from my friend Shepard, you may or may not of seen it already. Altis Gang Life Documentary Part 1 - 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(No this is not an excuse for a get out of jail free card. This is just proof to back up my statement I am making)

You made the claim to me that I could get into trouble for roleplaying my heart attack
Naylor, amongst other things being discussed, this very subject of you constantly suiciding the moment you feel like you're in trouble, is and was the very subject that was being discussed and you got annoyed when I told you it was fail RP and you could face problems should you wish to continue like this.  You disagreed and that was as far as I was willing to go with you.  The fact that all of this has escaped your memory is a problem in itself.  In case you're forgetting but you did the same only a day or so before where you kept hitting ESC and clicking respawn repeatedly.  That is not RP.  That is you using your "escape" option because you've been caught.

PS For the staff team: The amount of metagaming I've had from the police regarding me is atrocious...
And this is exactly what the conversation changed to then also and became even more heated.  No one is metagaming you Naylor.  I have heard this same complaint from you ever since I joined the police whereby you were claiming all the rebels that faced you were metagaming, and now you're a rebel, all the police facing you are metagaming.  Everyone knows you since your voice is distinctive and your style of RP is exactly the same.  You can call yourself Mr Potato or Mrs Twinkles , it makes no difference because your attitude and your RP is exactly the same at every turn.

constantly suiciding
I would very much like to see some clips of this. 

No one is metagaming you Naylor.
I beg to differ. I myself seeked staff support and asked them to look at your evidence videos and they straight away caught on to the metagaming at the beginning of video 1. Listen to the communications amongst them!! ''That guy who you have now, get him in restraints. I know his voice'' ''Yeah its Naylor'' This is just it isn't it? As soon as the police hear my distinctive voice, its full steam ahead on wanting to just screw me up. I can hear it in their voices on how much they just wanted to give me the worst they can deliver. ''You should put them in for 45 mins'' and then Gremlin says  ''Yeah, I'll give them what I want and I'll take the bollockin' afterwards because of who it is'' I'm sorry Singh, but I don't believe you in the slightest. The police just genuinely are taking this so personal its unreal.. And its absolutely disgusting from what I've heard. In the 1st video at around the 10:34 mark you also hear an officer call Kyano a pure cancer. I think its so nice to hear what the police think about people when it comes to talking behind peoples backs. This has gone from roleplay to something personal and its not fair on me or the rest of my gang mates.

constantly suiciding
I'll find the video but I'll jog your memory for now:  You were wanted, and picked up by a member of the NHS and handed over to the police.

I beg to differ. I myself seeked staff support and asked them to look at your evidence videos and they straight away caught on to the metagaming at the beginning of video 1. Listen to the communications amongst them!! ''That guy who you have now, get him in restraints. I know his voice'' ''Yeah its Naylor'' This is just it isn't it?
So then lets put this into context for you....

• You take two police officers hostage
  • You are involved in the negotiation of the prisoner exchange (said two officers in exchange SI Remi)
  • You then take SI Remi to the location where we followed you to (you didn't remove Remi's GPS)
  • At this location there was a firefight which you were involved in where a number of your rebel friends and one police officer died.
  • SI Remi is executed here and towards the end of the firefight, we pick you up along with a number of your rebel friends
  • The person negotiating with you earlier recognises your voice immediately when you walk out of the compound where you were told to put your hands up
Yes Naylor, this is what you call metagaming.

You were wanted, and picked up by a member of the NHS and handed over to the police.
Ah yes, I remember now! The time of when I looked at the situation with Norman and the police as a case of power gaming but that got cleared up.

You then take SI Remi to the location where we found you (you didn't remove his GPS)
And that is where i'm going to stop you and say we did. I remember quite well of throwing Remi into the heli and then moments after asking for him to be pulled out to remove his GPS and communications and yes I did physically take them so how you managed to gather that intel, I do not know..

At this location there was a firefight which you were involved in where a number of your rebel friends and two police officers died.
I was not a part of the firefight. After I killed Remi, I had a chat with him about the situation for a good few minutes. When I finished up having my talk with Remi, I returned and the gun fight ended a good while ago. I classed the situation over at that point until I stumbled upon the few officers that were lurking around in their car.

Because of the personal relationship regarding the police against myself and the gang, this report is just a prime example of you clutching at straws to get rid of me Singh.

So would I say that you tried to resolve the situation with me? No, and I have the witnesses that were in the channel who were there at the time when you joined in the channel to talk to Vincent to back up that statement.

Would I say this is a revenge report? Your damn right! Listen to the police in the videos for crying out loud! They personally HATE us and you are a part of that!

This is a situation that could of been handled better by sitting down with a high level member of staff and having a proper chat about the scenario in general and come to a conclusion that way.

Also i'm curious, this event happened WAY over 24 hours ago. So why put the report up now? Just thought you'd have a good swing at gettting me banned?

To avoid this going off in multiple directions, which it seems to be doing, please stick to discussing the complaint, the incident, and the evidence documented in the initial report. 

Player reports are not here for people to air past or separate grievances. If someone has a legitimate complaint relating to a separate incident, then a separate report should be submitted. 

Thank you.

Naylor, I'm not here to educate you.  You seem to be of the belief that I am lying.  I have no need to.  The evidence speaks for itself so quit the back and forth, throw up some evidence to backup your claims and let's stick with the facts that are presented.

I have made my points clear.  Nothing more to add. 

Apparently I do have more to add since you keep going back and editing your posts.   This is the exact reason I walked away ending any discussion with you as you become irate and toxic.  You are delusional mate and seriously need to switch off to collect your thoughts and think how much you're letting a game effect you. Just some friendly advice.

The comments made about 45 minute prison sentence was a joke however the correct time which Gremlin asked about was 25 minutes and that's all you would have received.  When you behave like a clown, expect people to get irritated or annoyed...it's natural.  Can you honestly say your behaviour even in RP is anything but?  You're calling police "cunts" and "powergamers" within your version of RP.  Is that acceptable?  Everyone you seem to face is powergaming yet here you are being reported for what?  You call that "high quality RP" ?  I filed this report because I saw there being absolutely no way of speaking to you where you would calmly listen and understand what you're doing wrong.  Again this isn't the first time as even the previous times you did this, was again because you thought you were getting powergamed.

You don't even realise it but in essence what you're saying is it's perfectly acceptable for you to hit ESC and suicide when you feel you are caught and there is no way out for you.  Do you even see what kind of precedence that sets?  In that same light, should I then start hurling abuse at the community and management because I feel I have been wronged? 

I joined the room to talk to you all. Vincents case had already been dealt with but I did give him a final update on what was happening however when you spoke, I made it clear to you what I had a problem with you about.  You think this is a revenge report?  What would the revenge be for Naylor?  In the past I've actually agreed with the same issues you faced so again I don't see what this would be revenge for.

I made it crystal clear I had a problem with what you were doing and you in turn made it clear that your actions were perfectly fine and you were demonstrating "high quality roleplay".  That's what this report is about, your version of high quality roleplay...not the gremlins that live inside your head.

I filed this report because I saw there being absolutely no way of speaking to you where you would calmly listen and understand what you're doing wrong.
I'm sorry Singh but this is total, utter tripe. I even said in one of my responses that this would of been easily a case of sitting down and trying to resolve it EVEN if a high level member of staff had to be there. The only time the argument got heated was when we were discussing whether Vincent was in any form of communication with me during his medic patrol. The ONLY time this matter was discussed was when you said ''Naylor pressed ESC and respawned. Oh by the way Naylor, you can get in trouble for that, and by that I mean banned from the servers.'' And that was it.. That's your idea of trying to resolve the situation with me? You make the claim that I even started getting angry with you after you told me this but you know damn well that I didn't.. I again have trustworthy witnesses that could back that up. I've heard by many officers that quite a hefty group of police officers are on a warpath to either try and get TSP blanket banned or try and get any possible evidence to report me. This as well as the other report on myself is just exactly that. If you wanted to have a chat to try and resolve it, you would have done just that. So no, what you said is not an attempt to resolve it. Instead you waited over 24 hours, probably had a discussion about it with a few police friends during that time period (Possibly the ones that specifically want to get me banned) and then you thought you'd have a good go at getting rid of me. Singh, the report a player section is for those who you believe disregard to the rules. I for one do care about the rules. Yeah I made some hiccups in the past of early 2017 but I at least learnt from them. I'm not somebody who is OUT TO BREAK RULES. Believe you me,  if I was aware that me trying to roleplay a heart attack out in the fashion that I did was a breach of rules, then I would not have done it. If I was to find out if it was however.. then I would know for the future never to try an attempt something like that again. Hence why this would of been so much better to resolve this over TeamSpeak.

@Naylor I've already had to intervene once to keep this focused on the incident at hand. If you have evidence of some kind of conspiracy relating to you or your gang, then there are official channels for that. Please refrain from making these kind of accusations in this player report. I will not warn you again.

Also, please do not edit your posts after a reply has been made. If you have new information, post a new reply.

Lastly, in the interest of transparency, this complaint originally came to me. It was *I* who advised the players in question to file a player report. 

I'm not somebody who is OUT TO BREAK RULES. Believe you me...
Lets get one thing clear...You get cornered or caught, you hit ESC, you click RESPAWN which causes your character to instantly drop to the floor thus rendering it impossible for anyone to interact with you.  Then your gang or whoever you're allied with are able to know your exact location, and come in to support you while you mock those who are trying to RP with you.   I refer you to 6m 20sec of my first video which has you advising Police of said situation.  When the police officer says he's taking your Radio/GPS etc, your response is "Yeh, how you gonna do that dummass".

I've heard by many officers that quite a hefty group of police officers are on a warpath to either try and get TSP blanket banned or try and get any possible evidence to report me. This as well as the other report on myself is just exactly that. If you wanted to have a chat to try and resolve it, you would have done just that. So no, what you said is not an attempt to resolve it. Instead you waited over 24 hours, probably had a discussion about it with a few police friends during that time period (Possibly the ones that specifically want to get me banned) and then you thought you'd have a good go at getting rid of me.
I don't know who the hefty group of officers are but if you find them, do ask them why they have not acted out the stories trapped inside your head.  I however could have had "a good go" a long time ago but instead chose to talk to you. In hindsight, it seems @CMO Norman misdiagnosed your nonexistent "heart condition"...it should have been "salty finger" and "amnesia" (both medical terms found in the 2038 version of the Altis Medical Journal).

constantly suiciding
and

Singh, the report a player section is for those who you believe disregard to the rules. I for one do care about the rules.
In order to jog your memory, I defer you to the NCA warrant that was outstanding.  You were found by @CMO Norman who RP'd with you and you disclosed your name to him.  Upon doing so he realised you were wanted and then handed you over to police to collect the reward (much needed funds for the NHS might I add).  Would you like a reminder of what happened next?  those who show disregard to the rules you said?  Watch the video first then I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to think about all the rules you've shown disregard for in 2018, let alone the hiccups of 2017.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Problem is @Naylor, it's actually not fair on the community as a whole.  Your RP in all these videos plus the rest, is actually the real you expressing your feelings and hatred towards people.  You're channelling it through your various characters that you keep renaming but it's all you, at every turn and the victims are the people who have to deal with you.  Just listen to yourself...it's toxic as hell.

Note: I'd like to point out to devs and staff that the option to EDIT posts for an unlimited length of time, in this section of the forums, is unacceptable and not needed.  It gets abused and becomes completely impossible to keep track of the constant changes either party can be putting in to the responses.  A timeline of what is said and what isn't is very important.  For the "plaintiff" or "defendant" (sorry can't think of better terms) to be able to edit their posts on the fly, causes more problems than anything else (constantly evolving or changing stories).  If anything, each person should have no more than 5 minutes to edit any mistakes etc.  Failing that, post a reply highlighting said amendments.  Staff and Management are able to see the changes and that's fine, however it's a minefield for the parties filing the report and for those defending said reports.

@Naylor Can you explain to me why in the car journey you did not roleplay the heart attack at all then when pulled out you claim that the police officers are being "Power Hungry".

To me it looks like all you wanted to do was press F once you got the chance which was shown at 7.30 in the video, when you are telling the medic you do not need medical treatment.

Of course I'll explain dude. Pretty much, as soon as I began to roleplay the heart attack at the beginning, I thought that the police would actually go along with my heart attack RP scenario I was creating. Instead, it was a simple throw me in the car, blood me, quickly get a medic to revive me and throw me in prison for the most they possibly could because its me. I mean lets be honest, the conversation they have with each other over TS speaks for itself. This type of RP between my gang and the police has been a common occurrence. It seems they weren't bothered about going along with the RP so I was quite cheesed off with that. Now as for the time inside of Agios Police Station.. I had the opportunity to hold F near to the time of when the medic arrived but I chose not to because I wanted to see if they would RP the heart attack scenario with the medic and myself  but instead it was the same old call the medic to quickly revive me so I could just be whisked off to prison. When I did eventually hold F, it was at that point I knew what their intentions were. Like I said, I did seek for staff opinions on the situation and I was told that it would of been best that I carried on the heart attack RP in the car but as far as i'm concerned, there wasn't much conversation from either party during the car journey. I didn't want to completely drop the heart attack RP though hence why I tried to continue it when we reached Agios Police Station. 

I will also add and I cannot stress this enough: Vincent had NOTHING to do with my death. I sometimes wish he wasn't the medic that came to attend to me because the accusations regarding that have been ridiculous to say the least. I can completely understand why the officers would feel that way because I know I probably would think the same.

Alright from looking at the video and seeing this from both sides i have come to the conclusion to reject this report.

From what i see, yes Naylor did press the respawn button to RP that he a heart attack. It was poor in a sense that he didn't carry on the roleplay until he was speaking with the medic but from another point the police officers in question didn't acknowledge the RP Naylor was giving and simply made it there goal to get him back to PD and then get him revived.

The police focused so much on reporting and recording what had happened rather than focusing on the roleplay with Naylor thus both parties not giving roleplay at all for the whole car journey.

Both parties have been on here a long time and i expect better roleplay from both sides.

As for Rashid at 10:40 you say "this kid is literally Cancer" which is aimed at Kyano after outburst within roleplay in response to Naylor, we do not tolerate this type of behaviour out of roleplay therefore i am going to issue a ban.

Action Taken - Rashid 1.3

bcd54050ac1180ab117a5942c3c5514f

In closing, I have spoken to Naylor regarding using escape respawn to avoid ongoing roleplay situations and he is aware that any future occurrences of these kind of actions will result in a ban. I'd also like to take the time to add that in the first video in 6m34s Naylor can be quoted as saying 'My friends will be after you and I still have my GPS' after the cop attempts to roleplay the taking of GPS as the only action he can, Naylor responds with 'How are you going to do that dumbass' by doing this I feel he was denying roleplay. Though this is not strictly Naylor's fault that a GPS can't be taken from a downed player, I do believe he did use this to achieve a gameplay advantage, this is considered exploiting and bannable under 2.4.

Naylor has received an official warning from the staff team and this sort of thing is being monitored by the staff team for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back