What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Pxskr - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewis_sr

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: PC Lewis

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Pxskr

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 05/19/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: RDM (1.2)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Pxskr had been RDMing members of the Jolly something or another (rebel gang), who had set a blockade at the Kavala main bridge, for a while and I had been running around looking for him. I hadn't found him or even seen him at all. I was stood in the middle of the road as the video shows, and killed out of the blue.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/dAwHL_H7vTQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I did tell the jolly gang I was going to shoot at them for threating me when i tried the cross the bridge and they said you do you but I am willing to comp you Lewis if this would resolve the issue and I will not be doing it again 

@lewis_srcan you please provide a video that shows 3-5 minutes of footage leading up to the incidence?

also lewis you did not try and solve the situation with at all before posting this!

@PxskrI tried finding you to resolve in roleplay. Is that not what it means? You can comp me £360 for the three doughnuts....

Seeing as I haven't got the lead up there isnt anywhere this can go apparently @Samantha.

I am happy to leave it where it is just on the note that, to Pxskr, I am clearly marked as police in game and its a bit shit for anyone to be killed while they're stood in the street. I had my gun on my back too so there was no way I could have been mistaken for the jolly gang or as being hostile at the time.

Alright then. Maybe you can still find together on teamspeak and resolve the situation between the two of you. 

Due to a lack of evidence, I will have to close this report as denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back