What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [QPTL] Andrew Smith - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP (Awaiting player)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dora Raymen

Your In-game name

Dora Raymen

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[QPTL] Andrew Smith

Date of the incident

19/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My crew and I we're rolling up to the Blood diamond selling outpost, hoping to catch someone and get a chance to steal their booty! Their loot. Not their ass. We pulled up, had trouble parking, got out and my partner went to get out his RHIB Also, when we saw a chopper coming our way which we thought was NPAS, so we tried to leave ASAP, after learning that It wasn't NPAS, We decided to leave to avoid any conflict as they had the high ground and better positioning. My parnter said "those are the guys that tried to chase us earlier" however earlier at the boat garage, a chopper landed, 2 guys got out and then they left, they never spoke to us nor did they even see me as I was hiding. Whether that was these guys I've no idea, couldn't tell. Anyway they shout "Helloooo" And then we decide to flee, but during us fleeing they decide to open fire at us for no reason with no initiation, yes we had guns out but that isn't a reason, who doesn't have a gun out these days. They decided to continue shooting at us and we had no other option but to shoot back, which results in a few minute firefight and ends in me dying. They had no RP, no initiation and didn't role play to any quality let alone a high quality. I asked for him to come to teamspeak, which he never did.

EDIT: Warning shots must be used with tracers, and they fired at least 8 - 10 times before we shot back. We weren't taking this to be construed as warning shots.

Can I also just quote the irony of the situation as the text below is quoted  as of your groups [QPTL]  "our goal" section, except you've done the polar opposite of what your groups agenda portrays. I just makes me wonder what purpose you're serving other than being an inconvenience to others. 

Can not tag ANDREW SMITH. Perhaps doesn't have a forum account? 

Our goal:

Like we mentioned we want to protect the rights of the civilians on this island: Freedom, safety, opinions, everything. This doesn't mean we will just hunt every rebel down. No, what we want is to make sure that the weak and poor can stand a chance. If we see you hanging out in Kavala with a gun on your back we wouldn't care. If you rob a helpless citizen at a metal trader, however, we will check it out.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuCd2jG9QRg&amp;feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
three minutes prior to seeing the heli? I can try but my shadow play is set to 2 and a half minutes when i hit record. The footage I have is of my friend dropping is of there, he gets out the boat but we start floating away so he swims back to us, and then it continues from there. I can prove that evidence as far back as possible as I can, however I felt no need to record up until we saw the heli approaching. I'm not home until Monday, so until then unless Andrew Smith can provide us with some evidence. I assume it's for you to check to any prior initiation? I mean our attitude in the video, the fact that we weren't on guard at all or alert for anyone's hostile presence, IMO shows that wasn't the case, but I understand the more evidence the better. I'll upload that ASAP on Monday :) id love Andrews POV if it's possible for you to tag him?  

Here is footage exactly one minute and fifty seven seconds prior to me and my team seeing the Heli. I'm sorry I can't provide more, as I said I felt no need to record until the heli approached us. But as you can see, our attitude in the video is pretty chill, laid back, not as if we'd been initiated on at all before the chopper, which we hadn't. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back