What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [RA] Dean [Gen] - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzie Blue

Your In-game name

[L] Kenzie

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[RA] Dean [Gen]

Date of the incident

07/13/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I haven't played in awhile due to a high number of our members becoming busy with in real life stuff so I decided to jump on for a bit and see if I could get some good roleplay and have a bit of fun solo I was on the server for about 15 minutes when I decided to stop off at a petrol station to grab some tool kits when I pulled up there only seemed to be a hobo there but just in case I waited inside my car just spectating in case there was anyone else around with bad intentions about 10 seconds go by before a guy runs out of the station with a pistol in his hand he runs straight towards the car with the pistol un-holstered in a ready to fire position so I hesitate not sure of what to make about it I turn off my engine and then he moves off to the right so I start my engine back up and reverse away a bit at this point the guy in question says "you're weird mate" and about 4 seconds after that he initiates on me, my problem here is that I feel like this was bad roleplay and you can hear in the video evidence that he actually starts firing before he's finished his sentence giving me little to no time to re-act I'm not sure if you could pull the RDM rule into this situation I at least feel that the roleplay quality even on the execution was not of the standard of the server, I asked this guy multiple times to come and speak to me about the situation on Teamspeak but I never got a reply even after my death I continued to attempt to speak to him through side chat asking him to join TS with no reply, I would'av rather talked over this situation but with the lack of communication I feel this is the only way to get it resolved.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5967be598e248de272/-
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, i was going to RolePlay with you but before i could you drove back when i had a gun at your car. i would not mine sorting this out on teamspeak but you never gave me a chance.

I asked you repeatedly to come to team speak I have video evidence of me asking at the time you gunned me down and after I re spawned I feel I gave you more than a fair chance to talk it out and I can post more evidence of the minutes after where I asked you at least another 2 more times to come to teamspeak with no reply if this is requested by the staff I will happily post it here and there was no intention of roleplay, I think that was clearly shown in your initiation and the fact that you fired on me pretty much instantly you didn't even aim for my tires you just wanted me dead and there wasnt even anyway roleplay in the execution all you said was "You've been executed by the rebel army, good luck" I personally feel you were just doing what you thought was adequate for you to kill me and not get into any trouble, I would'av loved to roleplay that situation with you even if you took me hostage it's what makes the game mode and the server fun but getting gunned down before even having a chance to respond is unfair and tbh I expect more than that.

can you please show me evidence where you messaged me on teamspeak and why straight away after you died you wrote in Directed Chat. Fail RP. and the Reason i Said "Oh Shit" is because i killed you when i Reversed the car. in my eyes i have done nothing wrong but you have by trying to reverse when you have a gun pointed straight towards you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Writing in direct chat well down is not fail rp in the heat of the moment I forgot to put // infront of my sentence which I should'av done also I did look in TS for you but I could not find your name I messaged you in direct chat and in side chat multiple times to ask you to come to team speak I do not have a recording of me trying to find you in the TS as I use plays tv and that only records my game it doesn't record my desktop and you did not kill me when you reversed the car you killed me whilst I was in the car please pay attention to the video evidence cause it clearly shows all of these things I was dead long before you even got to the car I will not be commenting on this untill a admin steps in and gives his point of view I feel that the video shows everything that's needed in this report if the admin requests that I show more evidence of trying to contact you after you killed me I am willing to show that footage and I will have it carry on from the moment I died so they can see how much time has passed so they can see its relative to this report, once again I will not comment further until a admin has commented so we can avoid going around in circles.

personally i think the Rp may be not the best but enoguh. i think in the video you did not Vaule your life

@iToxicHD

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

(7.1.3) Killing and executing someone must be carried out with high roleplay.

Value of life isn't an issue here from the stand point that you opened fire on this guy a few milliseconds after you initiated. Would he have stopped had you not opened fire? Possibly not but we'll never know, and no one is going to stop when the bullets start flying.

@Kenzie76 It's obviously ideal not to type in direct without // however you can be forgiven due to heat of the moment etc. Main thing is, you didn't say it in voice.  In future though I would suggest you don't wait to be initiated on.

Action Taken 2.2 RDM
Name : [CSAT] Dean [Gen]
Steam ID : 76561198242165614
GUID : 3b24d1ab4c5ee55aa98ec076b62d5ab0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back