What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Raj - Coalition - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

6AN6

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kane Kash

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Raj - Coalition

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/11/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2250

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We took some coalition members to the dodgy doctor after gunning down a couple of them in Sandy. After the doctor brought Coalition member Raj back to health, he continued to rag-doll and rejected our demands despite being clearly at a disadvantage. We tried to zip-tie him many times, but he continued sticking his fingers up, showing no sign of fear.
Given that he has several weapons pointed at him and that he appears to be seeking to control the narrative, I think this is NVL.

Raj and I have attempted to liase, but he doesn't seem to grasp that this is unfair for roleplay.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/14cJGv58C-aBg2/cb8QyWRDEWMG

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I'm surprised you reported me here after stating in liason yesterday, you weren't going to put any reports up after speaking about this and I said if you didn't like how I was there I will improve for next time.

Also as stated yesterday, I said I can't lift my hands all the way up and you cut it out in this clip but once your members rp'd lifting my hands up I did lift them. I'm not sure what the point of calling me to liason then saying we're not here to report you then proceed to put up a report.

The clip hasn't been doctored and you had plenty of time to commit to our demands but you chose to ignore it and continue sticking your fingers up. We tried several times to raise and lift your hands via RP. It gets to a point where it's pointless even having guns to you if you're going to ignore them. I never said anything about reports in the liaison.

5/6 of your members were in the liason 2 of which was Chris and Albert who were doing most of the talking both said no report is going up we were just brining it up the same way that we have bought some issues up in liason with you guys. At no point did you say you weren't happy with what was talked about and discussed, at no point did you stop other members that were in the situation who said no report is going up we just want to let you know and actual say no I don't agree with what Raj has said.

The clip was cut short where 2 of your members held up my arms and I put them up. 

If this is what comes from being in a liason with you then what's the point? 

I don't really have much else to say apart from joining liason with you going forward seems to be pointless if this is the outcome after not showing any signs of reporting in the liason

I believe you are ignoring the points that I'm making regarding the NVL, just like you did in the liason. You display no fear and completely disregard us despite having several guns pointed at you and demands being made. Despite the obvious disadvantage, it took over five minutes to acknowledge our demands after forcing us to try to lift your arms. It's a joke you were able to raise your arms and stick your fingers up while pretending to be weak in the clip forcing the RP. It was quite irritating because there wasn't much we could do, particularly because you weren't responding to the RP we gave you; even after we had you in a headlock and raised your arms, you still failed to respond.

At no point did I ignore any point you made, I told you even in game I cant lift my arms above my head which I did once your members lifted my arms. I complied with dropping everything I had in my pockets once you rp'd with lifting my arms up I also complied, again you didn't voice any concern that you thought I was ignoring what you were raising in the liason?

It sounds great you saying it here but during the scenario and clip, you never cooperated despite the RP. We are limited by game mechanics and went through a lot of effort already to down you and get you to the attention of the dodgy doctor as you know after that we are against many variables and would like to get you out of that location. You refused to let us zip-tie you for a scary amount of time. This breaches G2.4 as you didn't value your life at an obvious diss advantage and didn't comply with demands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good morning @6AN6, thank you for making this report!

During the Liaison, comments were made not from you personally but from your side stating:
"We're not putting a report in or anything, you know what I'm saying? Just don't do it again."
"I'm not putting a report in, I'm just saying"

I would like to know what has sparked this report still being put up even after talking in a Liaison and attempting to resolve it with Raj?

Staff has frequently told me to submit a report if I think a rule has been broken, and in this situation, I think that is the case. I never once brought up a report throughout the liasion and I have no control over what other people say. This is my report from my side since I believe Raj broke a rule and in the liaison he didn't seem to grasp it.

The several times I've grabbed coalition members and they completely disregarded the fact that they were at a disadvantage and took a long time to comply with basic demands is what sparked the report. I'm here to engage in serious roleplay, and I expect others to do the same.

Good evening,

@Raj PatelAfter being revived, multiple players surrounding you which were also holding you at gunpoint were telling you to put your hands up. Not exactly a smart move to start putting middle fingers up at them is it? 
If I was in this situation, the last thing I would be doing is flipping people off as I would be wanting to keep my life.

They have attempted to further cooperate with the roleplay you presented them by lifting your arms up to which you started rag dolling and putting middle fingers up again completely dismissing what they were doing. 
At the beginning you also began walking away without saying a single word, I'm not sure why?

Due to the above, I will be actioning this report with the following today:

Action: 1 Day Ban Following FBS

Character Name: Raj Patel

Rule(s): G2.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back