What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Raj, Coalition - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJDD

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Johnny Dick

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Raj, Coalition

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/01/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1350

What best describes this incident ?: NLR

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We downed a large group of Coalition who were pushing the Arcade. We attempted to take our downed members to pillbox where in the video you see a black bullet who is coalition ali goob and another member of the Coalition who had previously been downed inside the arcade driving towards the ranch when they realised we are bringing our members to Pillbox they turn around and follow us to ambush us breaking the NLR rule {video} . Strangely The Coalition leader himself says "I shot Paul big man its been over 15 minutes before I got into any combat" in a discord chat but the first video clearly shows Raj giving coms whilst dead inside the arcade in the same situation

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/xxl4iq

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

image.png

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoken to staff already about this in game. I didn't go back to the arcade to go get any cars/pickup any bodies or follow any cutlass. I wasn't even at pillbox like you stated - there was a call on radio that cutlass were at pillbox which I responded to, I didn't follow you to the pillbox you were already out of you car taking the body when I turned up.

Not sure the point in this statement:

The Coalition leader himself says "I shot Paul big man its been over 15 minutes before I got into any combat" in a discord chat but the first video clearly shows Raj giving coms whilst dead inside the arcade in the same situation
Are you trying to state I'm lying about the 15 minutes? It doesn't make sense what you are trying to say. Yes I was downed in the arcade; I was then taken to Paleto hospital, then drove to the ranch where I stayed until getting in my car, again not driving anywhere near the arcade. Time had passed before the call was made to say there was cutlass at pillbox, I didn't believe this to be the same situation as the entire shootout happened inside the arcade.

I don't have anything else to add to this; unless staff require my response.

What staff member did you speak to ingame @Raj Patel?
I don't actually know who it was to be honest; he pulled me out the car I was in at the ranch and took my round the corner for a chat. 

It may have been Drex

Irrelevant comments from myself have been hidden.

After investigating into this further, it is seen that a Coalition member has broke NLR in this report but not the one whom was originally reported.

Lets look at the timeline:

• Coalition member A downed 13:06:38 by a Cutlass member at the Arcade.
  • Coalition member A gets revived at Pillbox 13:38:54.
  • Coalition member A is seen leaving Pillbox in a black sports car, which returns back to Pillbox.
  • Coalition member B arrives, and shoots Cutlass members on-scene at Pillbox at 13:47:53.
  • Coalition member A gets out and scoops up the downed Cutlass members at Pillbox, then leaves.

Coalition member A broke NLR by getting himself involved in a Combat Situation.

This is still a combat situation, which you have directly involved yourself in.

Action: Perm Ban due to FBS

CharID: 83884

Rule(s): G4.5

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back