What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Ramsay (Grove) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Joe

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Billy Joe
Reported Players: Ramsay (Grove)
Date: Mar 4, 2024
Time: 22:15
What best describes this incident: RDM
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Woke up, drove to turf, got shot in the head, no conversation what so ever not to mention I'm only a hangabout so have not been getting involved in any of the Grove situations.
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello,

Its me that shot you.

Its a shame this has come to a report when no one asked for my side in liason.

So here is my side of this. I was around the city when Grove called they was being shot. They called out the location and then I could se ballas shooting them and then taking them in purple cars. I was outnumbered at this point and thought they might take them to thier safehouse. I have then gone to Balla turf to catch them out and seen only one in colours on turf. This is why I only shot at one of them and not the other two at the location. Grove and ballas have been fighting now for a long time. We have no war rules in place but understand that we are still looking for each other. Due to this and seeing my members get taken I felt I needed to get my own back and possibly take a balla as well. Ofc this did not work out and it turns out the other people on the turf had also been ballas and then I got shot by people blacked out.

I do not believe this is RDM as it was part of the same ongoing incident. I understand from Billy's point of view but it is not my fault he was not aware of what was going on.

Please see my clip for my POV of the incident.

Any further issues let me know. I am happy to talk about this in a liason as it was not offered at the time.

hello hope everyone is doing good

I was also there in this incident I just wanted to put my side in here too, first we was sitting on turf for 20 mins probably longer but that's how long my clips go for we haven't left in a long time was not involved in whatever was happening as I am a hang about and so is billy me and a few other hangabouts was chilling on turf minding our business billy drove to turf I believe he just flew into city and came to see everyone but others was occupied at that time then as he came to say hi he just randomly gets dropped by ur hand. neither of us was members but from the distance u was at I understand why u thought he was in the gang but u could of at least brought some RP to the table.

now in ur reply u said u could see Ballas shooting them in ur clip not once could u see Ballas shooting at any point all that was said on radio was that ur guy was at Mosley's and that he was being shot at nothing about Ballas shooting them also in ur clip idk how u could say that was Ballas cars I could not tell what colour those cars are from that distance and it is quite dark those cars could of been blacked out or anything but instead u instantly started to jumping to conclusion thinking it was Ballas me and billy didn't and cant get involved in anything that Ballas do I understand u might of thought we was in the gang but some RP would of been great but the fact there was none at all and u just straight up shot billy with no interaction at all I find quite boring and dull in my opinion also to state the last thing in ur reply u did not get shot by blacked out people Tyson was the one that killed u and he was in full colour no one in our gang was blacked out at any point in the whole situation

(this is not me moaning or arguing this is my opinion and my view)
the guy in the clip that is dead in the car is not a grove he is a Balla and he is also a hang about he was downed earlier not by grove or anything but by locals

Last edited:
Hi Infernus,

First of all you was not part of this so you should not be commenting. Just because you have seen it doesnt mean you should talk here. Second you can hear shots in my clip quite clearly and I can 100% say they are ballas cars trying to scope up Grove. I have been fighting Ballas for a long time now and can identify the cars quite easy. It is unlucky that your freind has caught a bullet during this but if your going to be in full purple and having just taken 3 grove hostage then you should have exspected somthing. As stated in my reply. There was an ongoing situation and you wwas unlucky to be in full purple at the time.

Also for reference to my clip. I use a 2k screen with high rez so can see very far. Video is downscaled to 1080p. Below is key parts to this incident.

00:44 to 00:55 - I see Purple cars driving past and can hear shots going off. It then gets called on radio they are shooting us.

01:47 - I pull up to gas station and go around the corner and see my guys green 4x4 and lost of purple cars around them. The same cars I could see from the distance in about mention.

02:27 - 02:40 - I see a Ballas get out his car then then take a Grove member out of his car in zipties and put him in another car.

03:30 - and they have all left so i head stright to balla turf.

09:08 - I shot the balla in colours on his turf. I only shoot the one persons that i would say was identifying himself as a balla.

First of all I would like to ask you why in this clip you have used sessionheads in two different locations and one of them being as you turn up to Ballas turf using sessionheads as you're running past bushes. For me this is Exploiting and Gaining an unfair advantage.

Second thing I would like to point out is you say you play in "2k screen with high rez" so you should clearly be able to see that I am not wearing an official Ballas mask or jacket nor am I on the F6 due to the new rules, with that being said due to the rules we have not been getting involved with this grove beef unless we have been forced into I.e. grove trying to rob us.

I also would like to add that as a community leader just turning up and shooting someone wearing purple is pretty poor especially as the mask I was wearing compared to the official Ballas mask are very different. I hear you have been a big advocate of high quality RP in the past but you must agree this is poor.

Haha no I did not use it to exploit I have it on Caps lock and I hit it everynow and then by mistake. No advantage was gained from using this and it was not exploiting. If i was using it to gain an advantage you would have seen an advantage in the clip which there was not. I do like high quality roleplay and this was still an ongoing situation where it was an active gun fight. The shooting was still within the 15imins and was the same situation. This is not RDM and no rules have been broken. Lets leave it for staff to decide.

Also you can see that the sessionheads comes up as I am putting my mask on and not in a effort to gain any sessions heads of other players.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

Hello all,

First of all @Billy Joe thank you for reporting this, I'll go over some points below,

From the moment you flew in, you were not on radio and you had no communication from anyone on your phone, there were no shots being fired and no inkling that anything was going on, you took it upon yourself to go to turf and start your RP day there, a good choice to do, thank you for that.

Now,

@Rogueybearx you claim you haven't broken any rules, yet, I believe you have and I'll explain why, you were not directly involved in the original shooting, had no idea who was there and who wasn't, yet you took it upon yourself to head to Ballas turf, I have no idea what your intention was at that point as one of three things was going to happen, either you would have been outnumbered and unable to do anything anyways, or as happened above, you were going to take a cheap shot at being able to 'down anyone' because your gang had supposedly lost a fight or you were going to do what you should have done and roleplayed a little.

Let me put it this way, Grove and Police are in a shootout at Moseley's, Police who are in Sandy then deicide to go to Grove turf and shoot someone there because they're in colours and their fellow officers are in a shootout, you wouldn't be best pleased would you? So why is this one any different?

On another note @InfernusYoshi sort out your aspect ratio, its stretched to hell and extremely frag-esque, I'm assuming, after all, you're here to roleplay and not continuously go around shooting people, right?

Action to be taken

Character: Ramsay Rambo
Rule(s) Broken: G1.2
Action: Ban - 1 day

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back