What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Rav - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szplit

Banned
Your In-game name

PC szplit kv204

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Rav

Date of the incident

08/16/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were talking to 2 people then rav comes along asks us to drop carrier rigs he then steals a gun from the person that dropped it.After that Max initiated with taser then i initiate with non lethal force and he shoots back with lethal mags and kills max without any counter initiated he then combat logs at the end. The video speaks for itself

I looked up rav in ts and could not find him an could not send him OCC messages since he logged off.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5994a57c3d6bdc2bb9/rav-rdm-and-comabt-log
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Ill explain the story I was on the search for a black carrier rig I found 2 cops as a joke I ask them for a black carrier rig. Then they drop a gun I pick it up and run off with it they begin to shoot as far as I'm concerned I was shot at which is in my eyes is initiation so I proceeded to shoot back at the cops I fragged one then got rubber-ed when I was down I then had a power cut (believe it or not) I was offline for some time waiting for power to restore at my house.   

I'm sorry Szplit I didn't realise until now that if I'm being shot by non-lethals I have to counter initiate I just thought I was the same as lethals in terms of active gun fights where if I have been shot at I can shoot back without counter initiation. I understand I am wrong for this but it was honestly a misunderstanding and I hold my hands up and say I was in the wrong. Sorry we couldn't discuss it on team speak but I didn't realise that you wanted to talk to me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Then they drop a gun I pick it up
Just like to specify that  we did not drop that gun, civilian we were talking to who had been robbing the gas station dropped the gun, and I was midway through asking PC Shark to come and bring our car over so we could store it when you picked it up.

Ill explain the story I was on the search for a black carrier rig I found 2 cops as a joke I ask them for a black carrier rig. Then they drop a gun I pick it up and run off with it they begin to shoot as far as I'm concerned I was shot at which is in my eyes is initiation so I proceeded to shoot back at the cops I fragged one then got rubber-ed when I was down I then had a power cut (believe it or not) I was offline for some time waiting for power to restore at my house.   

I'm sorry Szplit I didn't realise until now that if I'm being shot by non-lethals I have to counter initiate I just thought I was the same as lethals in terms of active gun fights where if I have been shot at I can shoot back without counter initiation. I understand I am wrong for this but it was honestly a misunderstanding and I hold my hands up and say I was in the wrong. Sorry we couldn't discuss it on team speak but I didn't realise that you wanted to talk to me. 
I looked up rav on ts found nothing and I could not send you notes since u logged off

Yeah I understand that reckon we can talk about it now or is there nothing more to be said ?
Well mate ill will let staff decide you still did RDM. Also do you have any proof of your wi fi going out guessing you dont tho. :)

Well power goes out so the router has no power so wi fi also goes out. Anyway do u have any proof about it.
Okay just for one second think about what you are saying my power went off along with my computer how do you except me to record it ?

Okay just for one second think about what you are saying my power went off along with my computer how do you except me to record it ?
Well obviously not but can you think of anyway to prove that your paper went out because it seems like a pretty common excuse tbh. Not sure what you can use to prove it but if you have an idea post it .

Well that makes absolutely no sense. Why would you call an electrician for a blown fuse and a fuse can't be dodgy, they just blow and you replace them. Usually caused by an appliance tripping said fuse. The fact you were able to ring an electrician, he/she was able to drive to your house with precisely 0 minutes notice and fix your problem in the space of 2 hours and 30 minutes is astounding.

Your story of your power cutting out really doesn't add up. 

16/08/2017 19:06 Player Rav was kicked (Client not responding) by an unknown admin 16/08/2017

19:06 Rav left the server.

This is the message when you suddenly vanished during this situation. This would suggest the client was closed, the connection lost or possibly that the pc had lost power... but the problem is you often get this kick message, around 15 times by my record. I highly doubt your power dies twice daily as my logs suggest. Waiting two hours to replace a blown fuse by a professional electrician even more so....

You've admitted you've done wrong by opening fire here, the officers tell you to stop running or face (very specifically) non-lethal tazer fire. At not point is your life threatened or do I see any evidence of any attempt of high quality roleplay from yourself. It was obvious they were going to attempt to arrest you if you picked up that weapon and if you knew you were going to fire back if they did taze you then surely I can go as far as to claim you baited them!

There's too much wrong with what's happened here and you've been banned twice in the past and I can confidently say you don't understand our rules.

Action Taken - RDM

User: Rav

SteamId: 76561198218580493

GUID: a98dae9a519d532104711974c0a947dc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back