What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [Rct] Dave McCarthy, [Rct] Jacob Marshall, [Rct] JWood - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any possible way to get this over? i dont want to get banned probably none want to get banned i know my accent is hard to under stand but ive said that i have friends in the area leave me or your going to get shoot in the video at 2:25-2:30 
I don't think it coincidence that no one have mentioned it until you just brought it up now, no one could hear it, JWood even said himself "we told Dave to tell you we would initiate if we you did not let him go but he obviously didn't"

we told Dave to tell you we would initiate if we you did not let him go but he obviously didn't

Ye none said it because i remember what i said and i was muted on  ts  when you took my radio, and i never said to shoot i was muted so how i could tell you to shoot

Ye none said it because i remember what i said and i was muted on  ts  when you took my radio, and i never said to shoot i was muted so how i could tell you to shoot
You don't understand, no one mentioned it because no one heared it in the video provided.

Thats why i pointed it out because none said anything about it and you said i didn't initiate and thats proof that i did.

I didnt hear anything of the so called initiation, in my opinion this is not a valid initiation as we couldnt hear it, as the video shows. I am cicero, which were the person who got shot

I didnt hear anything of the so called initiation, in my opinion this is not a valid initiation as we couldnt hear it, as the video shows. I am cicero, which were the person who got shot
If you go to 2:28 in the video I think that mumble is him trying to say we would engage, (If you listen carefully he says "Let me go or they'll shoot" but I understand how you couldn't understand that

JWood said:
If you go to 2:28 in the video I think that mumble is him trying to say we would engage.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

0.75x times but still... valid initiation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right then, it seems to be that communication was going to shit and could have been improved so this did not happen in the way it did. It was not good but i would rather not do a ban, but instead i will be adding a warning to all the accused players accounts so it is noted for the next time a possible rule break occurs. Therefor this is accepted but will be on warning so comp can be submitted in the forums.

Players

[Rct] Dave McCarthy

7f5fa2801a5fdc10420dc46f0268a667

[Rct] Jacob Marshall

12ce3d6a3537ee7810f22f61c1f1ce40

[Rct] JWood

1916f7ee131dacc9156fe7716769f420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back