What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Rec. ZinMas & Benito Camela - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Triton

Your In-game name

Joshua

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Rec. ZinMas & Benito Camela

Date of the incident

08/08/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Low quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was just patrolling around, checking passes and talking to people. Was speaking to some people from Ainc when i spotted 2 offroads up the road, asked if they were also Ainc but they werent. I ran to the offraods to speak to them, one jumped out and fives jumped in the offroad and drove it forward a few meters then stopped where he was shot by ZinMas without a single work being said. I then felt that myself and the other guy were in danger so pulled out my gun and knocked him out, upon knocking him out Benito shot me who also hadnt said anything the time we were there. After the situation had ended Jean was loading us up into his jeep when ZinMas proceeded to say some things he shouldnt.

I didnt try to resolve the situation as they both disconnected shortly after and didnt think there was much to talk about, about this.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@zinmas -- Neither you or Benito (Who doesn't appear to have a forum profile) have bothered to comment on this, I will be dealing with it today.

I'd like to begin by quoting rule 2.2

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Do you believe that either of your actions contained any form of high quality roleplay before shooting? I certainly don't, stealing a vehicle does not constitute high quality roleplay! Unfortunately I cannot prove the language that was used in the second video was actually you but I would certainly hope it wasn't, disgusting!

I shall therefor place a ban on both players for RDM
ACTION TAKEN (2.2) (BAN)
- Benito Camela
- Rec. ZinMas

Actioned, Locked & Moved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back