What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - RedStar - VDM (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pontilla

Your In-game name

PCSO Pontilla

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

RedStar

Date of the incident

26/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

As we were in Kavala near the Green zone RedStar was driving his hatchback and he was already being provoking people with his car, then he comes and just drives into 7 people and run over 3 fully. as you can see in the video below.

Here some TS Screenshots:
1: https://gyazo.com/18fad6656a7dad9bf3187bb62d6f1019
2: https://gyazo.com/aea9f4918213c1464140225e60197294

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/o1pgh2sigL4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

What happened here was i was driving down the road, Not provoking people beforehand, and i did run them people over, a little bit over the top, but after that it was sorted with portillal and he mentioned nothing would happen unless i did it again.

He provoked my driving license and removed my car and told me not to drive again, when he saw me in another car he started a police chase on me, while i was driving out of the same area someone started shouting and was trying to bodyblock my car with his character, (bear in mind i was already going 30-40) which game me no time to stop, the man did not die and pcso portilla tried resolving it with me in teamspeak which i apologized for and said i am sorry and it was my fault but the man running into my car was all his and not mine.

I know all of the rules as i have been playinig on this server since 2016. (My last ban was in 2016) and after taking a short break i come on to drive around. (Not troll)

I would also like to point out at one point Portilla had metagamed to find my name above my head, only then after did he check my car to find my name. I would like to point out i am only mentioning this as I would not have made a report about it, but only counted as mistake.

I am very sorry if i caused any trouble or harm, it was only fun intended and i should not have attempted what was shown on the first clip.

Thank You.

We did not metagame when we do see you get into the garage and your car after releasing you from handcuffs doing ANPR on the vehicle and asking if you are the owner and you saying yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have footage of this?
Doesn’t have to do anything about the current thread, why are you trying to turn things around? Stick to the topic at hand where you are the current subject. Bit childish if i may say with pointing fingers.

In my opinion and experience in arma you are new to the police force and people make mistakes my point here being is you also broke a rule, if anything, you are here being childish trying to turn that around.

What I was also saying is at the start you wasn't going to report me, but because someone ran into my car you thought it would be great to report me after i apologized and told you it was an accident and how it was the other persons fault on the other time. Why would i not mention the metagaming?

This might actually also be called revenge reporting which is a bannable offense.

Thing is im not being childish and not hiding anything, yes i said i wouldnt report you if you wont do it again. 5 minutes later you ran people over again, so yeah atleast i hold my word. So man up and maybe find the people you ran over and say sorry to them instead.

as for now i will wait till an admin will look this over and keep my self on the sidelines till questioned, no need for drama or pointing fingers.

Did I now? Now I can say you are being childish, I have said 100 times it is not my fault I had no time to stop, I even apologized for both several times.

All i'm asking for now, is you to think about it, or if not do you have video evidence of the second time, this would really help, thanks

Allright i will give you a chance again to talk about it on TS, are you avaible?

okey this has been resolved, 

However this report has been dealth with poorly form both sides. 
pointing fingers at eachoter, and telling "you are childish, no i am not you are"
Makes me not happy. We are a adult community. Lets behave like one then. 
Next time i hope you both deal with it like a adult. Now lets move on! 

REJECTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back