What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Reece Smurf - Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Shot

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

SGT One Shot

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Reece Smurf

Date of the incident

01/24/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i was dealing with a situation with the LOV gang, when Reece Smurf decided to troll by running around us in circles singing about having a cops gun, when we asked him to give the gun back he carried on running around in circles trolling which all cops present agreed he was doing, he then hopped into the cop car driving seat, driving around and refusing to pull over saying he was being a shofer, he then drove around the airfield and drove directly into the poles at the end of the run way killing the both of us, i admit it got a bit heated when trying to speak to him and i asked him no to talk to me the way he was and not call me buddy (that was part due to his tone towards me) and then he told me to "F**k off out of the channel and kicked me" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kXHK50w7RI

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIjeNNsu8og&feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Right to start off I wasn't trolling before you came into this situation they said they were going to taze me so me running in circles is to make sure that didn't happen also would like to add not once was I told you was sorting a situation out with LOV if I knew I would not of even tried stealing your car, If there is one thing ive learnt with my time on this server that is to never leave my vehicle unlocked especially if I was afk I then went on to drive you to NPAS where I started to drive up and down the strip which is when I started reving the engine by tapping the shift button it then did something because I pressed it to many times and pulled me out of arma when I got back on we were all dead, Straight away I contacted one shot letting him know it was a pure accident which is when he jumps down to my ts room as I un mute I hear him saying im trolling which I admit it made my blood boil so I did get abit angry while talking but as I was trying to explain to him that he shouldn't go AFK at the weed field I called him buddy which he replied "don't call me buddy" so it sent me over the top I don't apologise for swearing but that why I had to kick him from the channel as I didn't want it to get anymore heated.

One shot I apologise for getting so heated

Last edited by a moderator:
Rejected

It was roleplay, and you left the car unlocked. Future reference I suggest if you're going to be dealing with an issue in another channel, find a safe spot in game to hide. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back