What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Reece Smurf - VDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singh

Your In-game name

PC Singh

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Reece Smurf

Date of the incident

01/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Long story short, we were in Kavala where we received a report that a black box truck had been stolen from Copper Mine. We left Kavala and made our way north followed closely by a red sports hatchback driven and owned by Reece Smurf. We arrived at the Metal Exports and had an encounter with Reece Smurf where he stole our police car and drove off. After driving round refusing to get out of the vehicle he returned and parked the car in front of us. We proceeded to box him in so he could not escape with the intention that he would get out of the car and talk to us rather than start a police chase. When Reece Smurf realised he was boxed in, he drove straight into the officer and the car in front of him (VDM) and proceeds to flee.

There was no attempt to drive around the vehicle but instead head on. The following 11/12 minutes of the video is a chase and then finally police open fire on tires, which had been initiated on somewhere in the middle of the video. Shots were at tires directly and Reece decides, instead of roleplay, to engage in combat in an ambush, which seems extremely "baity". Our main issue however is with the VDM.

We took this situation to liaison before creating this report. We did attempt to clearly hear their side of the story but they refused to listen to ours properly. We were met with extremely ignorant behaviour coming from Reece Smurf, stating we (East Altis) are the worst cops around, sarcastically making a stab at us throughout the liaison until JohnJoeegan stepped in and allocated 2 single speakers from each involved party

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5a499cc92753f147dd/reeces
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
all i will say is you guys blocked my car.... i attempted to squeeze through a gap but because i got pulled out the car it went straight and on top of the red car, i then run to the red car drive it away then the police car falls and hits a cop.

this really annoys me as you guys purposely put your bodies in the way of my car then got pissed when getting hit while i was trying to escape.

the shots on my tiers were more on me than anything you also hit some of the guys up at the gang base and the only reason i decided to go up to the base was because i was running out of fuel and had no other choice.

also lets add the way your speaking about a member of the community " reece smurf he's a cunt" and Report him he needs banning...

reading through this report just goes to show how badly you guys want me banned.

shooting my tiers was rdm also as when Lincoln tried to give the warning that my tiers would be shot i was way to far away to hear him.

After reviewing the evidence against me watch as I try escape in the car I drive forward only slightly tap the car and am then pulled out then the car goes on a mental one and mounts the other car and hits Steve... then I ran too the red car drive it away and as I do it the police car lands on naylor. 

Hiya. Now I was involved in this situation and I was unfortunately the one getting very pent up in this clip. Personally Reece, I do apologise for my choice of speech in this clip. Unfortunately during that exact time of the scenario, I was just getting fed up at that point and I did have a couple of drinks since it was New Years Day which didn't help the matter {No I was NOT off of my face enough to break the rules). I do not hate Reece in the slightest, in fact I can really get on with him out of roleplay but in the server, me and a few others have just had too many moments with him where he wants to just muck around. Just jumping in a police car with barely any roleplay beforehand will clearly rile the police up and have them attempt to initiate on you just for it to turn into a gunfight at some point  - I'm not saying that's your aim of the game Reece, I'm saying that's just what it looks like. Me and Reece had a conversation on the state of the roleplay and we totally agree with one another. Even Reece feels like his roleplay has took a negative turn because of the roleplay encounters he's had to put up with in the past. But then I think to myself... Should a persons roleplay go downhill due to the encounters he has with other people? I do see where Reece is coming from in this sense but I don't know.. I just wish I was actually getting into some proper roleplay scenarios with you Reece, not having you steal a police car and then drive back and fourth down the road and then get back into your own car and have a chase for 10 minutes just for us to be led to a gang base to be shot. Anyway I've said my thoughts on the matter now and I will say no more. 

Hiya. Now I was involved in this situation and I was unfortunately the one getting very pent up in this clip. Personally Reece, I do apologise for my choice of speech in this clip. Unfortunately during that exact time of the scenario, I was just getting fed up at that point and I did have a couple of drinks since it was New Years Day which didn't help the matter {No I was NOT off of my face enough to break the rules). I do not hate Reece in the slightest, in fact I can really get on with him out of roleplay but in the server, me and a few others have just had too many moments with him where he wants to just muck around. Just jumping in a police car with barely any roleplay beforehand will clearly rile the police up and have them attempt to initiate on you just for it to turn into a gunfight at some point  - I'm not saying that's your aim of the game Reece, I'm saying that's just what it looks like. Me and Reece had a conversation on the state of the roleplay and we totally agree with one another. Even Reece feels like his roleplay has took a negative turn because of the roleplay encounters he's had to put up with in the past. But then I think to myself... Should a persons roleplay go downhill due to the encounters he has with other people? I do see where Reece is coming from in this sense but I don't know.. I just wish I was actually getting into some proper roleplay scenarios with you Reece, not having you steal a police car and then drive back and fourth down the road and then get back into your own car and have a chase for 10 minutes just for us to be led to a gang base to be shot. Anyway I've said my thoughts on the matter now and I will say no more. 
I don't not feel my roleplay has taken a negative turn... I purely give back the roleplay I receive, I would of happily stopped and spoke to you lot but you then blocked me in so felt abit like a trapped rat, it wasn't baiting I purely took you guys on a chase tried loosing you and then when my fuel was nearly empty I decided to call in help the only reason I instantly shot Steve was Lincolns second 2 shots went through the window hitting me. 

I'd just like to point out that I did initiate clearly, you were in audible range at the time of me doing so. This was not RDM. I'd like to have some unedited video of this to prove your accusation. 
Look at your video I'm no where near you to get a clear initiation, sadly my shadow play is only 5 mins so I wouldn't of captured this. 

Look at your video I'm no where near you to get a clear initiation, sadly my shadow play is only 5 mins so I wouldn't of captured this. 
Very convenient. I said what I said twice, both times clear, first time you were 100% in audible range, second time still in audible range but that would be dependant if you used earplugs or not. Initiation was made, very clearly.  I like how you are trying to turn the tables on someone else though. What you did was clear cut VDM. 

I will no longer comment on this post unless asked by an admin. 

Very convenient. I said what I said twice, both times clear, first time you were 100% in audible range, second time still in audible range but that would be dependant if you used earplugs or not. Initiation was made, very clearly.  I like how you are trying to turn the tables on someone else though. What you did was clear cut VDM. 

I will no longer comment on this post unless asked by an admin. 
watch the video again Lincoln very closely.... before anyone is hit and the police car mounts the red car i was pulled out, so i personally reckon it was either dysnc or arma physics.

also not trying to turn the tables just pointing out the shit you guys did.

Right from now on, can only CMO Singh and Reece Smurf respond directly to questions asked by admin, to avoid this escalating, unless you are asked a question directly. We can deal with different issues individually.

It appears that the accused VDM situation happens in the first 30 seconds, however im not 100% sure what happens so can I ask from an explanation (facts only please).

Who is in what car? it appears that the car which is getting boxed in is a police car, and that the red car has a police officer in... then the collision occurs, and the red car drives off and is chased... @CMO Singh, @Reece Smurf can you please respond with your recollection of the order of events that occurred in the first 30 seconds. (remember, facts, i.e. player X pulled Player Y out of the Middle Police Car, etc).

Reece Smurf returns with stolen police car and parks between the two red containers.  At this point we assume he has understood that he is not getting a police chase out of us hence why he returned.  Also his two friends were standing with us as they had been told to get out of the red hatchback.

• @6 seconds PC James is instructed by SI Steve to pull Reece Smurf out of police car
  • @8 seconds PC James begins advising Reece Smurf what he is about to do
  • @10 seconds INS Naylor advises all police on tightening the box
  • @10 seconds Reece Smurf reacts to PC James instructions and initially reverses into me (although the car nudges me it doesn't trigger VDM script).  He then drives forward attempting to steer to his right but Arma physics make his car drive onto the front of the red hatchback whilst simultaneously VDM'ing SI Steve.
  • @13/14 seconds Reece Smurf is pulled out of the vehicle by PC James
  • @15 seconds script ejects Reece Smurf from the vehicle.  Upon exiting Reece Smurf runs around the back of the red hatchback
  • @20 seconds Reece Smurf pulls INS Naylor our of the red hatchback and jumps in.
  • @22 seconds Reece Smurf reverses back in red hatchback dragging police car with him and VDM'ing INS Naylor in the process.  He then continues to reverse back down the road.

Right i was in the police car getting blocked in, I then saw a gap and went too go to it but as I drove forward I was pulled out then being arma is arma the police car mounts the red car and hits someone... I then jump out say sorry and run into my red car and reverse as I reverse the police car on top of the red car falls and hits another cop.

there was no intentional vdm here, been here long enough not to do that sort of shit in my opinion all that occurred was arma physics. 

I'd also like to add you guys purposely blocked my vehicle with body's which in my opinion is just silly, I've got some old evidence too a report that got denied by an old admin because the cop used his body to block the car.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/48747-report-a-player-mrmanzo-vdm/?tab=comments#comment-280648

Reece, it's important to note that you were pulled out of the vehicle after the police car you were driving mounted the red hatchback.  You came into that spot and were parked there for roughly 5 seconds before choosing to make a run for it.  You opted to escape after PC James advised you that he was about to pull you out of the vehicle.  You then went for a gap that did not exist and you knew this as you made it abundantly clear in liaison.  This is the part where it's clearly intentional and thus resulted in the VDM.  Yes, there is no excuse for using the vehicle as a weapon.

You and your two friends had been following us for about 10 minutes and on a number of occasions nearly caused a VDM then.  Eventually we had an altercation (because your vehicle hit our vehicle, you jumped out and started getting abusive) and then elected to jump into the police car and drive off.

In my eyes it's not just one case of a VDM, but rather multiple bad decisions on your part which resulted in this little drama.   Had you been wanting to RP like the rest of us, we would not be having this conversation.

After reviewing the evidence provided with multiple other staff we've come to the following conclusion:

There is no intentional VDM here.

The collision between the Red sport and the Police Car (where it mounts the red sport) looks accidental, there appears that there was a gap that he could've fit through from the small look we got out of the video but both parties were driving towards each other meaning both were at fault, this is a risk you take when you try to block another vehicle with your own when both are moving.

Blocking a vehicle by standing directly in front/behind them is an attempt of ruleplaying the VDM rule.  The term "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" comes to mind here.

When Reece finally reversed out of the mounted police car, it appears, again from the video, that the police car fell on top of the officer and it wasn't Reeces vehicle that hit him, again, not really his fault at this stage.

Next, you state " Shots were at tires directly and Reece decides, instead of roleplay, to engage in combat in an ambush, which seems extremely "baity". "

Shooting at tyres allows the occupants of said vehicle to defend themselves as they seem fit, you choose to fire on the vehicle so expect consequences.

With regards to the ambush, there's nothing here that can show us that [T] had or hadn't initiated or been initiated into the fight, however, as that's not what the report is about we're not looking at this scenario specifically as we have no evidence either.

Also, to clear up the confusion, during a police chase, if a suspect runs towards the red zone this is not a rule break as its a POLICE rule and not a SERVER rule that prevents you from entering, also the red zone does not give anyone "protection" as it allows anyone to shoot you.

On that note.

Report Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back