What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Reiss.^ - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Pigeon

Your In-game name

CI Brandon Pigeon [8661]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Reiss.^

Date of the incident

04/03/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, we were chasing a Poseidon hummingbird after it had a police hostage onboard which we were trying to catch. Then they flew around thinking they could come back into their base when I was waiting to disable the helicopter to retrieve the officer in question when coming In for a landing I fired 2 magazines of shots and they still landed in the purple zone... It was an active gunfight also

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PFmlUy4JjA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I'm pretty sure I was already inside the base before you started to shoot me - 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Secondly the next screenshot shows the last position I took shots https://gyazo.com/e4bfe1d371d561f37f44808d2d526b53

After We took shots we flew down to Poseidon Drug dealer and we proceeded to give Gremlin blood.  We flew around the island and waited a full 5 mins from the last time we took shots before returning to base making sure we wasn't being followed so i'm struggling to see a rule break? Also, we was already inside the base when you started to shoot and you continued to try kill us even tho we was in a purple zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but was already in a gunfight with members outside your base and you still proceed to land you can see Im being shot at in my video...

Please give as much detail as possible along with video/screenshot evidence so we can make the correct judgement. Any evidence provided must show context of the situation, therefore you must supply 2-3 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs.
@Brandon Pigeon please upload.

@Sonder I dont have any footage prior to that happening. only started recording when the helicopter flew towards the base... however it is evident from @ReissMate's video that he was already in the base so its a mistake on my part.

@Brandon Pigeon yes, that much is clear, however you are making the claims that you were already in a gunfight. Now, without evidence to back this up I will point this report towards you Brandon, and tell you to be careful where you shoot. No harm was done, but he was inside the zone.. Keep that in mind going forth.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back