What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Reiss - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest i am willing to sit and talk this out with a member of staff and Warir if this would help fix things a lot sooner.

and i believe this can resolved quite quickly 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is the video that @madmatt150 has requested.

As you can see in the video I don't shoot at anyone during the conversation and got RDM'd by Battledroid.

We were in the RBA situation, they got themselves involved, battledroid was playing as a REBEL (UNMC off-duty) as far as I know.
You can see clearly that they do not know where the shot came from so they do not know who shot exactly. In the video that riess posted it seems that the shot came from a building where cops were camping.
I would like to add aswell that UNMC are identified as a terrorist group so I don't know how they're related into helping the cops (if they were even helping)

Also in the video you can see that Reece Smurf was standing with his hands up in a firefight between Cops / AMW / UNMC - Clearly can understand that they were baiting to be involved. Shots fired while sta.                                                                                                                                                                                                Also riess, when I actually tried resolving it to you, you were rude to me and told me "go to the forums" I do not wish to resolve it with you as I already tried and I felt like you spat in my face with your rudeness, I followed your advise and took it to the forums instead.

2 hours ago, thewarir said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
also the reason i told you to go to the forums was because you was screaming at me " i demand comp" 

also the reason i told you to go to the forums was because you was screaming at me " i demand comp" 
screaming that never happen mate when you did came i told you mate you RDM me i am ok with a comp on that time you told me no go to the forum her we are if you have a video as a prove i did screaming plss provide don't go out of the topic plss  my topic about you RDM me thats it 

Someone shot at reece and i do not believe police did so because as i stated before police would be breaking server rules, (9.1.8) Police are not allowed to execute players. This was abolished in UK law in 1965 . (Punishment is a ban)  When reece had his hands up and a police officer shot and killed him that would be execution because he surrendered, someone shot reece and i believe it was one of you guys, i got involved because my friend was taking shots right in front of me and that led me being killed by the cops also.

Someone shot at reece and i do not believe police did so because as i stated before police would be breaking server rules, (9.1.8) Police are not allowed to execute players. This was abolished in UK law in 1965 . (Punishment is a ban)  When reece had his hands up and a police officer shot and killed him that would be execution because he surrendered, someone shot reece and i believe it was one of you guys, i got involved because my friend was taking shots right in front of me and that led me being killed by the cops also.
But I still don't get why you were there, considering you knew that it was an active gunfight

But I still don't get why you were there, considering you knew that it was an active gunfight
if i knew it was an active gunfight do you think me and reece would of ran in there with a gun on his back? i dont think so.

anyway

gunna leave it up to staff to decide i guess

You can clearly see you shot me first in rise's video
But you can also clearly see a UNMC soldier running around you which is the person that was initially being shot at, you are stood in the crossfire. (I was the one inside the RBA that was telling you to put your hands down as i had told my mates to not shoot you)

A few questions please. Were @Reece Smurf & @ReissSS there at the location alone, acting independently of UNMC, just the two of you, or was anyone else involved with you at the time (In the area of the active gunfight)?

Secondly, neither video shows the outcome of Reece Smurph. I see him taking a shot to the leg, hands above his head, but was he downed at any point, up to the point were TheWarir was killed, and if so by who? Did either of you (Reece & ReissSS) take deliberate, obvious fire from any party, again, after the shot to the leg, and up to the point were TheWarir was killed?

Last edited by a moderator:
A few questions please. Were @Reece Smurf & @ReissSS there at the location alone, acting independently of UNMC, just the two of you, or was anyone else involved with you at the time (In the area of the active gunfight)?

Secondly, neither video shows the outcome of Reece Smurph. I see him taking a shot to the leg, hands above his head, but was he downed at any point, up to the point were TheWarir was killed, and if so by who? Did either of you (Reece & ReissSS) take deliberate, obvious fire from any party, again, after the shot to the leg, and up to the point were TheWarir was killed?

it was about a minute after i believe i dont know who shot at reece but i didnt think it would of been cops tbh 

it was about a minute after i believe i dont know who shot at reece but i didnt think it would of been cops tbh,

it was me reece and upsy daisy who was off duty acting on our own behalves we wasnt involved with the UNMC cops or rebels until reece took shots 

And the second question?

Secondly, neither video shows the outcome of Reece Smurph. I see him taking a shot to the leg, hands above his head, but was he downed at any point, up to the point were TheWarir was killed, and if so by who? Did either of you (Reece & ReissSS) take deliberate, obvious fire from any party, again, after the shot to the leg, and up to the point were TheWarir was killed?

Please define 'Fighting for survival' Does this mean he was actively taking shots and returning fire, or that he was recovering from his leg wound? I'm assuming it's the latter because I can hear in the AMW comms, them stating that they cannot shoot you and shouldn't do so.  Clarification please.

Keep in mind we're talking 'only' about the time frame between when Smurph was hit in the leg whist standing with his hands up, and when TheWarir was killed. 

2-3 minutes from when reece got shot to when warir dies am not 100% sure tbh
Okay. So I'm to conclude from this that your justification for shooting TheWarir was based on the fact that Smurf took a shot to the leg, but you've no knowledge if he or anyone else in your group took any further shots during the time period in question. Would that be a fair assessment?

Well as soon as reece took shots i heard the noise come from the HM building and i went to investigate and saw the armed rebel there with a gun and just assumed it was him, even at the end of the video u can hear upsy say " thats what happens when you shoot our friend "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back