What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Reiss Triton - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex11

Most AR reinvites
Your In-game name

aim lock

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Reiss Triton

Date of the incident

07/15/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was fighting at the OG red zone ( castle ) where I was killed by Poseidon, Reiss then drove me down the hill outside the zone to execute me. This is clearly to make my NLR 15 minutes apposed to 5 minutes when you die inside the redzone.
I asked 2 admins about this and they both said it was exploiting and metagaming. I would also say its abusing zone boundaries but I'll leave that all up to the admins.

I messaged him on TS asking why he did it but I received no reply.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/p6aRYK0PMkw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Where does it say in the rules I can't do this? Also, Why is your audio muted but it shows on your TS overlay that your talking a lot when your downed? seems a bit fishy to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
(14.1) Common sense - This is an adult community and a lot of the rules come down to common sense, do not swear at people, troll people, bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from teamspeak.

Common sense and exploiting tbh, but Ill leave that to the admin who deals with it.

I don't need the audio on, it doesn't affect what happened since there was no RP etc. Also we were just talking, as you can see / know I was the last one left so it wouldn't make a difference anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Common sense and exploiting tbh, but Ill leave that to the admin who deals with it.

I don't need the audio on, it doesn't affect what happened since there was no RP etc. Also we were just talking, as you can see / know I was the last one left so it wouldn't make a difference anyway.

ty homie
And there's nothing stopping me from taking you hostage inside the zone and doing as I please with you so yeah... kinda petty tbh

And there's nothing stopping me from taking you hostage inside the zone and doing as I please with you so yeah... kinda petty tbh
That's completely different to abusing the fact you know I will get a 15 min NLR outside the redzone, which is both metagaming since you don't know that through RP and exploiting since you've taken advantage of it. Haha, yes I'm being the petty one...

That's completely different to abusing the fact you know I will get a 15 min NLR outside the redzone, which is both metagaming since you don't know that through RP and exploiting since you've taken advantage of it. Haha, yes I'm being the petty one...
😄

Where does it say in the rules I can't do this? 
This statement here sums up this whole situation. Taking someone outside of the zone so they have a longer NLR timer is simply trying to bend the rules to gain an advantage from my perspective. Unfortunately for you, you've bent them a bit too much this time and as such you will be receiving a ban under rule 2.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back