What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Relic, (A) [TSC] Mr Brit Whisky - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziitoz

Your In-game name

Mr. Red

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Relic, (A) [TSC] Mr Brit Whisky

Date of the incident

11/16/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, I wake up at airport and I pull out my huron, only to have some people harass me standing by it shouting at me and what looks to me is them trying to nick my huron. This is the point where I start recording. Mr Brit Whiskey proceeds to knock me out (in a greenzone) claiming he did it by accident (pulling a weapon from his back even) Following this they are just being obnoxious not leaving me alone. Later on in the video is from the same situation just alot later when they proceed to insult my mate Dexy King for what seems to be his english. Being told to stop in doubleslashes over direct Brit Whiskey proceeded to say things like "I cant understand you speak english" etc. This went on for atleast 15 minutes and noone but his gangmates thought it was funny.

What isn't on video but is definately worth mentioning is that they have followed out of greenzone, proceeded to attempt rdm my friends at rebel, broke nlr by going back to blackmarket after they were executed there, Failrp because one of them initiated while in zipties and having comms & gps taken. These are not things i am currently reporting for these are just things I want to mention so we can get a picture of the group as a whole. If video is requested of these later actions I can try to fish them out but as I do not personally have them that might not be possible.

This report is therefore aimed towards the following rulebreaks:

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Mass RDM is a permanent ban. [knocking me out without rp]

(3.6) Continuing to roleplay subjects of a sensitive nature after being requested to stop by another player. Permanent Ban [Whisky mocking Dexy]

(6.1.3) You must not knock out and rob other players in a green zone.

I have not tried to resolve this on teamspeak due to the fact when they were confronted with the different actions ingame they were hostile and ignorant enough to the point where I felt it would not make any difference.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQfmqaQzRy0&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

HEY ITS BRIT. FIRST THING U WERE IN A GREEN ZONE NO NEED TO WORRY BOUT YOUR CHOPPER, SECOND THE HOLSTER AND KNOCK OUT ARE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER ITS EASY TO DO AND WAS A MISTAKE. SECOND YOUR BOYS WERE THE ONE STARTED SWEARING AND STUFF AT ME, BUT YOU HAVE CUT ALL THIS OUT.

AND TO THE OTHER THINGS ITS JUST LIES, NEVER EVEN GO TO BLACKMARKET FAM. AND I CERTAINLY HAVE NEVER BROKE THE RULES THIS GUY IS SAYING I DID.

You didn't I was just saying your group did, however i realize this was wrong to put in the report as it is not regarding you but the group. To the part with soemthing ive cut out, I was going to do a run and nothing else so didn't start recording untill you boys started harassing me trying to get into my chopper, no it should be safe as its in a greenzone but you still have the option to jump in and take off. Showing you writing in all caps and throwing accusations I won't even bother to reply to any further posts from you and let staff decide. Thanks for your time.

WHY IS WRITING IN CAPS A PROBLEM, MY EYES ARE BAD ITS EASIER FOR ME TO SEE. SORRY IF THE CAPS BOTHERS YOU FAM.

AND THE FIRST AND SECOND VIDEO IS THE SAME SITUATION BUT HAS BEEN CUT AS IT SHOWS YOUR GANG MEMBER VDMING MY CHOPPER WITH HIS PLANE, TWICE!

@Brit For one I saved the recording after you broke rules to make sure i kept it, then i started recording as you were being a dick to dexy, reason I didn't start at the vdm where your mate might i add vdmd me, is i wouldn't have gotten enough on video to do anything about it so thats that.

Where is the full clip when your mate was VDM'ing them? I mean if I was getting VDM'd and trolled I would talk trash back too, the difference is I wouldn't edit it out to save my own guys, your boys were literally VDM'ing them at airport, where is that part of the footage? And for the Dexy part, who cares if people cannot understand him, the way he has been "Roleplaying" as Medic recently is disgusting, after he dies in a gunfight or something logs out and switches to medic, then continues to spend 20-40 minutes "Roleplaying" / Trash talking people whilst they're down, and overall just wasting peoples time, or letting them bleedout because he doesn't like them. Don't see the issue with people Roleplaying that they cannot understand him when all he does is troll people if you do talk to him. +1 for that RP will start doing that myself so I don't get trolled by him, if I cannot understand him he cannot talk trash for the first five minutes of every interaction I have with him.

Seriously though, the full footage would be so keen.

@PipJ Not going to repeat myself, and he still wasnt my mate idk who it was already told the rest of you lot this dno which one of them you are tho. As for the Dexy part I don't know what he has been doing as a medic and thats none of my business but saying the stuff your friend and some other person said to him is just lower than low, especially after being told to stop over direc in double slashes which is clearly shown and therefore you are in breach of rule 3.6, any questions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't your friend? Mkay, rule 3.6 = not understanding someone? I thought that rule would have been something more along the lines of... Well, eRP'ing or something, not that someone cannot understand you, so If I dislike someone and talk trash to them everytime I see them, but if they start talking trash back, I can just go - // I don't like the way you keep doing this roleplay so please stop. - They have to roleplay the way I want them to or leave? If not I can report someone for it? Easy way to get out of robberies tbh, he wasn't being that offensive, people atm are just whining about anything, Dexy has been trolling multiple people if people want to troll him back that's tough luck, maybe he shouldn't make an ass of himself every time he interacts with someone he has personal issues with, video still doesn't show the full incident which is absolutely bollocks imo, if you're going to accuse something atleast show the full thing where both parties are giving it and not only one side, imo, that's just lower than low, making a situation benefit yourself and friends rather than being fair with the report, tbh whenever someone manipulates an incident to benefit themselves just to punish people they dislike is beyond scummy.

Sorry but if someone can be offended when someone says "I cannot understand you" then maybe they need to man up abit, the amount of things I've heard coming out of Dexy's mouth is a joke, ingame and out of game, we literally used to play with him just a few days ago, we should know... If this did offend him then he should have reported it himself as he said his recording software was running, and gave a reason as to why he was upset or hurt over it, personally as I've said, I cannot see him sitting awake all night because someone RP'd negatively about his vocabulary in a game. 

However that's me done, manipulated situations again and again with the same bunch of people after baiting people into interactions, it was your friends who VDM'd, but ofcourse you don't have that part w.e man.

Enjoy chaps.

@PipJ What am i leaving out of the report? Already told you i saved the footage after the first rulebreak and then continued recording as you were being offensive, what did I do wrong? how have i baited people into interactions? you have thrown ALOT of accusations based on nothing here. As you guys clearly don't understand is that dexy wrote to you that he takes offense and has probably been taken the piss out of one to many times for his speech, for him to then ask you to stop rping about it (cause we were rping since it was on the server) and for you to continue puts you guys in rulebreak of 3.6 since its obviously a sensitive subject for him which is clearly shown in the video.

Also I was alone at the time, not talking to anyone otherwise there would probably be gps markers or more people there that knew me other than Dexy.

Now once again, who are you even and how are you part of this situation? where were you?

Please explain your accusations aswell as these remain very unclear to me and I really want to know when and where I did all this. Thanks

"I" did nothing, just spectated the full thing and seen how it's been manipulated, personally I take offence when someone wastes 40 minutes of my life driving up and down the map then letting me bleed out because they didn't bloodbag me, again, if he's going to troll and talk trash to people everytime he see's someone he dislikes then cries when it happens back it is clear he needs to grow up and stop making a mockery of himself. 

As for accusing you, I've only accused your of manipulating the situation, don't get all defensive and try to make it into something else thanks.

Not going back and forth more, slap on the wrist for Brit for having bad eyes and not acknowledging Dexy typing in // chat, but I still have to be real to what I say, cannot troll people / talk trash to people everyday then whine when it happens back to him.

@PipJ I'm sorry I don't feel like you quite understand what has happened here and still fail to cite me what I myself has done to be accused of all this, therefore I am going to leave this up to staff as I did with my last report, this further shows why I didn't resolve it on teamspeak because I knew someone else would speak in someones place, pick on irrelevant stuff such as what dexys done in the past or something I apparently did which I didn't but thats alright.

Thanks

Wasn't your friend? Mkay, rule 3.6 = not understanding someone? I thought that rule would have been something more along the lines of... Well, eRP'ing or something, not that someone cannot understand you, so If I dislike someone and talk trash to them everytime I see them, but if they start talking trash back, I can just go - // I don't like the way you keep doing this roleplay so please stop. - They have to roleplay the way I want them to or leave? If not I can report someone for it? Easy way to get out of robberies tbh, he wasn't being that offensive, people atm are just whining about anything, Dexy has been trolling multiple people if people want to troll him back that's tough luck, maybe he shouldn't make an ass of himself every time he interacts with someone he has personal issues with, video still doesn't show the full incident which is absolutely bollocks imo, if you're going to accuse something atleast show the full thing where both parties are giving it and not only one side, imo, that's just lower than low, making a situation benefit yourself and friends rather than being fair with the report, tbh whenever someone manipulates an incident to benefit themselves just to punish people they dislike is beyond scummy.

Sorry but if someone can be offended when someone says "I cannot understand you" then maybe they need to man up abit, the amount of things I've heard coming out of Dexy's mouth is a joke, ingame and out of game, we literally used to play with him just a few days ago, we should know... If this did offend him then he should have reported it himself as he said his recording software was running, and gave a reason as to why he was upset or hurt over it, personally as I've said, I cannot see him sitting awake all night because someone RP'd negatively about his vocabulary in a game. 

However that's me done, manipulated situations again and again with the same bunch of people after baiting people into interactions, it was your friends who VDM'd, but ofcourse you don't have that part w.e man.

Enjoy chaps.
Hello Mr 👋🏾...

I definitely did tell him to stop RPing about such a sensitive topic as he definitely knew that was just something he shouldn’t talk about.. Spoke to Jason about it and he said he told Brit to stop RPing about it which he decided not to... Fortunately enough I still have my video evidence of the whole situation both the part where you said he cut off and others.. And also you saying I was not offended by the subject seems rather more stupid of you to say as here you’re just involving yourself in a matter that you were not in anyway involved and I don’t see anywhere where anyone tagged you in this post.. Would happily upload my own part of the video if asked by an admin but apart from that I don’t think your attention is needed on this post so would ask you to kindly use your time for something else and stop addressing issues that you were never involved in..

Also you saying I was not offended by it.. Well I was but since Mr. Red(in the video) said he would then why waste my time and the staff teams when someone else is already reporting the situation.. 

You also seem to have a problem with me trying to RP with you when I come to revive anyone of you lots and tbfh trying to avoid by pretending to be AFK or just shouting “Dexy just get me up” is not in anyway going to hasten me reviving that’s rather going to make me roleplay more with you until you decide to respond.

Also you saying “the amount of things I've heard coming out of Dexy's mouth is a joke, ingame and out of game” I’d advice you provide proof of this otherwise get something better to do if you’re just going to be accusing me without evidence.. Other than that, I’d advice you read the words below carefully and let it sink in

From here I would gladly ask you to stop commenting on this post as you were never involved.. 
Thank you

LAST THING I WILL SAY ON THIS IS THAT I DIDNT SEE THE DIRECT CHAT AT THE TIME, DONT REALLY PAY ATTENTION TO IT AS I CAN HARDLY READ IT ANYWAY.

Hello Mr 👋🏾...

I definitely did tell him to stop RPing about such a sensitive topic as he definitely knew that was just something he shouldn’t talk about.. Spoke to Jason about it and he said he told Brit to stop RPing about it which he decided not to... Fortunately enough I still have my video evidence of the whole situation both the part where you said he cut off and others.. And also you saying I was not offended by the subject seems rather more stupid of you to say as here you’re just involving yourself in a matter that you were not in anyway involved and I don’t see anywhere where anyone tagged you in this post.. Would happily upload my own part of the video if asked by an admin but apart from that I don’t think your attention is needed on this post so would ask you to kindly use your time for something else and stop addressing issues that you were never involved in..

Also you saying I was not offended by it.. Well I was but since Mr. Red(in the video) said he would then why waste my time and the staff teams when someone else is already reporting the situation.. 

You also seem to have a problem with me trying to RP with you when I come to revive anyone of you lots and tbfh trying to avoid by pretending to be AFK or just shouting “Dexy just get me up” is not in anyway going to hasten me reviving that’s rather going to make me roleplay more with you until you decide to respond.

Also you saying “the amount of things I've heard coming out of Dexy's mouth is a joke, ingame and out of game” I’d advice you provide proof of this otherwise get something better to do if you’re just going to be accusing me without evidence.. Other than that, I’d advice you read the words below carefully and let it sink in

From here I would gladly ask you to stop commenting on this post as you were never involved.. 
Thank you
Okay buddy, you and Smex continued when I clearly said I'm not going to reply anymore, I think this does involve me because it's about my Gang and if my Gang has done something to begin with I'd like to know so I can talk with them in the future to refrain from anything happening again, so pipe down a little bit. If it was one person in general, then fine, 2? Fine, but when the report is literally labeled "Relic" I think that's abit different especially when the report is clearly about Brit, throwing a full gang under the bus for the report on one person is abit meh but okay, buddy. 

The first part I see nothing wrong, the only thing I seen wrong was Brit and his mishap with his keys, anyone who plays/played with Brit should be able to vouch for him even if they currently dislike the Gang because of ingame situations, he has pressed the wrong buttons multiple times and the fact you can hear his mistake through his voice ingame it's beyond clear, atleast for anyone with any type of social skills. -.-

My IGN is Shinn Dexy, so don't try and lie to me, just the other day when I was at Kavala and the first time you had the chance to actually get me up since the whole drama started between you Gents you literally stood over me shit talking about a raid on a barn I had no idea about, then "RP'd" with me for almost 30 minutes inside Kavala when others were dying. So when you're saying "pretending to be afk" or, "Just shouting, Dexy just get me up!" is an absolute joke, and quite frankly your lies and attitude towards people is what got you removed from the Discord group to begin with, happy to see you're still you.

Now for the actual situation, again. If you're walking around talking garbage to people everytime you see someone you dislike, and then throwing a tantrum when someone says anything back is absolutely pathetic, you're upset because someone said they cannot understand you on a "ROLEPLAY" Server? You took it personal and broke character because it upset you? Big yikes buddy, I think if you're that sensitive about a Roleplay situation, the Internet is simply not for you, it only gets worse. Regardless, Brit's eyesight is garbage and barely reads any of our //texts and we're in the same Gang, fairly easy to miss / Ignore game chat when most of what comes through that chat is salt, even in this case. If it did offend you, not going to say sorry or anything because I think that's abit silly, but maybe come to terms that you're on a Roleplay Server and unless someones going to go into TS or Discord and start yapping off at you then maybe just keep it within Roleplay and not throw a tantrum that someone upset you with verbal abuse especially when you're so good at it yourself Dexy.

Simply loved and acknowledged as a fellow Human Being on a Arma 3 Roleplay Server, your regards, Shinn. 

Also, I already said I was going to stop replying almost 3 posts ago, so if you can stop quoting me, or replying to me, I can finally get on with my days, but I do hate not replying to someone when they talk to me, OCD's man, real life problems, so please stop ^^, Enjoy chaps leave it to the Admin's at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
@PipJ Just wanna add a few things, you guys have even said his mate told him to stop aswell but he just wouldnt stop it, and with the keys thing its just a really big coincidence he pressed ctrl+h and then shift+g whilst looking directly at me and not anywhere else as you usually do when you accidentaly pull a gun. This accident thing is bs and sure he might not be able to read very well but what about his mate telling him to stop and him not stopping? that shows no respect in my opinion. Final post so no need to reply, thanks for your time and sorry if this upsets you to not reply, i know what its like i got that too xd

thumbnail_image.jpg

I have kids, I am kind of new to the PC, my kids have ripped alot of the key's off the keyboard, since I play with the controller keyboards are not my keen spot and I've hit the wrong button, it's a very light touch on the controller and I even said ingame that I'm sorry which I am, was a genuine mistake, bottom line is though, I hit the wrong button then when I went to put the gun away I had to use the keyboard because I've not binded it to the controller and ended up hitting the wrong keys, g/h are very close together and it's a genuine mistake so again sorry for that. But that's literally all it was. Literally have to use on-screen-keyboard just to reply in full.

@Brit Alright now I believe it was a genuine mistake and I can forgive you for that, the other part however is still completely untolerable. Thank you for clearing this up and sorry for me not believing it was a genuine mistake

I've taken time to watch through the rather long video and have made my conclusions.

Firstly @PipJ will be given a two week posting restriction, your tone and the content of that post are not acceptable, especially adding in the snowflakes at the end. Someone has raised an issue of bullying on the forums through an official channel and you've laughed at them and told them to suck it up. We welcome anyone to raise an issue of bullying with us and we will investigate it properly, you shunning them for doing so is absolutely not the message we give in this community.

@Ziitoz makes quite a few claims in his report but I can only go on what I see in the video.

I'm happy to agree and believe that the knocking out was an accident but what is not acceptable is your bullying of Dexy, it was very clear he took some genuine offence to what you were saying and everyone involved made it very clear that what you were doing was not acceptable, carrying on after this was made clear is not acceptable. You turned a joke into bullying and I think you know it. 

(1.1) Bullying - Permanent Ban.

As you can see the punishment for bullying here is permanent but I don't think you deserve this, but you did rack up a ban only last month for RDM and I think you need to take some time to read our rules and learn to respect them and our players. 

Just know you won't ever get such lenience from us for bullying, a perm ban will be the only option. In future if asked to stop RP something that someone isn't too happy with, use some common sense and steer the questions elsewhere. There's a big difference in taking the piss and having a laugh and bullying someone. 

One week ban issued 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back