What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - remedy76 - RDM (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imstyle

Banned
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Imstyle

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

remedy76

Date of the incident

03/28/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i just finished a salt run and was driving to a atm - when i noticed a sport hatchback follow me - it drove infront of me and before i had time to react i accidently hit it - they then got out and shot at me without a single word - so i decided to drive to npas to ask police for help - when i got to npas they shot me dead in a bluezone - i asked them to come on to teamspeak to discuss what had happened when they replied i broke rules by going into npas - i asked a staff member about this and they said it was allowed because it would be active police station within rp - so i asked again very nicely to speak to the gentleman on ts when he called me something like a cry baby - i will provide screen shots and video of such things as well a officer has footage two to add if needed from npas

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/Us4dAswLoLY

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

http://imgur.com/a/J11mL some screen shots of me and him - i couldnt screen save anymore at the time as was talking to staff 

Last edited by a moderator:
In the video you have provided, you had plenty of time to react or atleast try to slow down when the car stopped in front of you. Explain please?

@Alexim

i can explain this - i have a macro on my keyboard that i placed while i was on the phone - i can only turn left and right - i was just driving to a atm and i saw him drive into front - i was about to pull over to the side of the road when i heard i was being shot - i would of completely apologized if i didnt get shot at - between being on the phone and the macro not turning off as quick as i would like i didnt have time to avoid this  - this is the first time i have ever really hit a car under this game  - it was nothing but a accident and for that i can only apologies for 

https://gyazo.com/a975a87b67c19c6b052b1bea86004b30 this is the setting i use on for macro as you can see it holds down up and right shift as i am left handed to drive me forward 

@Remedy76(assuming this is his forum account?) I would like to hear your side of the story

Hi guys. First of all, he has cut hes video so the start is missing. I stopped the car when he was still outside hes truck. I yelled "Get ur hands up, or i shoot" or something similar to that. He jumped into hes truck, and went. I got into my car, and followed him, as u can see on the video. Tried to get in front of him, and stop him. As u can clearly see, he rams me on purpose. That made me angry, so I did not want to let him get away. Im new to the server, exept playing here a little like a year ago. I did not notice that he ran into a Greenzone/bluezone, cuss i was too focused on stopping him, so im sorry I shot inside the zone. I also got killed by a cop who came, wich I decided not to shoot. As I can see from the rules, its not allowed to escape into a greenzone when been robbed, or been in a active gunfight. Hope we can all be friends, and just let it go. Peace

first 2 things i didnt cut you out i cut out loud grime music - but if you say thats when you gave me warning i will belive you as i didnt hear you im afraid  and i  did not go into a greenzone as on the map it is still a bluezone and i have spoke with multi staff who have said that was completely fine - i am happy to let the whole thing go as a misunderstandings from both sides as i didnt hear you say anything before hand which could of possible of been due to music being on in rl at home - if a staff member see's fit i would be happy for this to be closed 

Hey @Alexim I am the officer imstyle said has evidence hope you don't mind me posting late.

I was in NPAS at the time semi afk when I came back to my screen to see a dead body and a man with a rifle so I asked him what he was doing then he aimed his rifle at me telling me step away or I l will kill you so I engaged on him.

I have this all in a video I will link including what happens between remedy and imstyle.

(sorry about the language and the immediate use of lethal I decided if I tried to switch to tazer he would fire.)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cheers.

What happend was I came driving from Athira side.. had good speed and turned my engine off, and rolling down the hill to the salt trader. i stopped (with the handbrake) just on the corner of a house, from where I cud see ur truck standing there, and u outside it. I jumped out, ran towards u, while yelling hands up, or i shoot ( smthn like that) u got into ur truck, and start drinving.. I got into my car, and the rest u can see on the video. Case closed from my side, Hands shaked, and all good :)

After reviewing all evidence;

I'm giving you Imstyle a warning firstly... How can you play on a roleplay server if you're listening to very loud music? You can't roleplay with that and clearly it is proven here as you have missed a vital initiation from another player... It's not his fault that you didn't hear it.

I'm also giving you a warning, Remedy. Shooting is a bluezone/Greenzone will have you immediately banned from this server..... You ALSO threatened an officers life in the Bluezone too.

Right... I would like both of you to go into a room on Teamspeak with a Member of Member Support - I want you to both have a chat and see if you can come to some kind of resolution as, at the moment... you BOTH could be in a lot of trouble.

If an agreement has been met, I would like the Member of Member Support to comment here with the outcome, I will leave this post unlocked until that has been done.

First of all I want to say im sorry for shooting in a bluezone. I would never have done it if I knew i was in one. I have barely been to the airport, and I really havent noticed that is was there. In the chase I was so focused on stopping the truck, that I didnt even see the policeman standing there. I hope you can give me a second chance. I will make sure it never happens again. 

As I've said, at the moment you both could be in trouble. PM eachother and decide on when you're going to be resolving this in Teamspeak. I would like you to have a member of Member Support there and he must comment here telling me the outcome and whether it's resolved or not.

No more discussion or apologising here please.

i will privete messege remedy now how ever this wont be resolved till this evening as i have to travel to london to go hospital 

I was with them, as they resolved it on team speak and was requested to make a post here to state this.

Fully Resolved, Bygones are Bygones etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back