What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Remmy - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnok triten

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[LOV] Monk

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Remmy

Date of the incident

06/09/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So me and my mates were doing a weed run a stopped off at a house that we have seen a guy in. We sieged him, initiated and killed him and his friend. After that, we wanted to rob the house so I went buy some Bolt Cutters but in the mean time he respawned and disconnected. I am reporting him because I think that he did it on purpose so we cant break in his house and rob the stuff.

Didnt resolve as he wasnt on teamspeak and he disconnected from the game.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2fVKTRsQls&feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I am sorry for this situation occuring and I had forgotten the fact that upon leaving, your house cannot be broken into. I left because that was me getting killed for the third time in a row (i had only just respawned as you discovered me) and additionally was hungry so left for food :)

I apologise for any allogations that I was exploiting intentionally or anything like that but I believe that it is hardly fair to keep someone on the server when they have had enough play time for that session. I find that if any members of your crew had been killed in the process then it would different and i would be willing to compensate but in this case, saying as though I was the only person who lost anything I don't believe that this report will really solve much.

Thanks, MrPugtastic(Remmy)

@TravikPlease respond to MrPugtastic, it is your choice whether to keep this report open or not.

It seemed like pretty rude to just log of, knowing that we cant break into your house after that. I wanted to speak to you but you werent online so I put it up on forums so you cant explain yourself as well. I dont like rule-breakers, and that is what I tried to achieve with this report, because I do want you to know that you did something wrong. It seems like you realised, and if you didnt then it will be your bad if you get into more trouble, but you should remeber just for the future, not to do this.

You have explained yourself, and I get your anger why did you log off, and it wasnt really on purpose. Does not excuse you, but I didnt really loose anything and you realise your mistake so I guess that everything is allright and we can leave this report be and close it. Thank you

[LOV] Monk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back