What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Remmy - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

shady

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Shady

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Remmy

Date of the incident

06/08/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was buying guns for me and my mate. I took out 40k and i had a backpack worth 5k on me.
after buying guns, there were 2 guys outside. They said "stop right there" and i stopped. They told me to put my gun down after i stopped (not really hearable, just barely) and they shot me before i could even press the keys to hide my gun. This is a prime example of Extremely bad RP as i was not given enough time to even put my weapon i just bought away, besides that: the players were barely audible. I tried talking with this player over teamspeak.
I asked him multiple times to come to our TS lobby but he did not wish to. It's all visible in the footage.
The footage doesnt show me grabbing the 40k from my bank since i use the map a couple of times and i zoom in on my houses. (and people will surely metagame the hell outta it) I can send the whole footage privately to an admin on request.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5759d9d557a7a5b923/rdm-gunstore-2

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Just to clarify, whilst he was speaking in out of game comms, I repeatedly said 'gun down, gun down' to which he did not respond so therefore ended up being killed.

I'll admit that this wasn't exactly great roleplay but him turning around, ignoring the command, with his gun pointed at me I assumed that he wasn't complying.

Therefore I do not believe this to be RDM or any other rule breakage.

Just to clarify, whilst he was speaking in out of game comms, I repeatedly said 'gun down, gun down' to which he did not respond so therefore ended up being killed.

I'll admit that this wasn't exactly great roleplay but him turning around, ignoring the command, with his gun pointed at me I assumed that he wasn't complying.

Therefore I do not believe this to be RDM or any other rule breakage.
If you put the sound up loud, i heard you said "put the gun down" once. And you popped my head literally within a single second of said sentence. This is not even enough time to respond to this. You also did not say anything before i entered the gun store nor did i see you (i cannot show this footage, people may metagame based on my locations on map).

May i ask why you didn't want to come on TS to talk with me about this all? i only lost 45k.

I did have my gun pointed in your general direction. But i was not even allowed to shoot you according to roleplay rules, if i shot you that would have been bad RP since you did not threaten to shoot me and i did not initiate. therefore you shooting me because i had a gun out for a single second is imo, not a valid reason either.

There was some out-of game comms but if you listen closely you can tell out of game and in-game comms apart. Do you have any footage of this from your end perhaps?

No, I have no footage of my own, I believe your's shows enough. I gave you plenty of time to respond to the demands and pointing a gun at me didn't help. The reason why I didn't come to the ts was because I was not willing to waste time talking to someone about a dispute which I do not believe to be rdm and I was leaving soon. If it was only 45k that you lost then I believe that you are being unnecessarily accusative for a small some of money which makes me feel that you are doing this spitefully.

The video evidence you gave shows that I gave enough time and your ignorance of my demands and your lack of a verbal response resulted in your death. I apologise that you are upset but this seems fair to me.

Edit: It is also probably in your best interest to listen to the people who are robbing you instead of talking over them so that you can fully hear their demands. If you had listened you may have realised that I told you to put down the gun multiple times and you continued pointing the gun at me; not exactly the response of someone yielding.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I have no footage of my own, I believe your's shows enough. I gave you plenty of time to respond to the demands and pointing a gun at me didn't help. The reason why I didn't come to the ts was because I was not willing to waste time talking to someone about a dispute which I do not believe to be rdm and I was leaving soon. If it was only 45k that you lost then I believe that you are being unnecessarily accusative for a small some of money which makes me feel that you are doing this spitefully.

The video evidence you gave shows that I gave enough time and your ignorance of my demands and your lack of a verbal response resulted in your death. I apologise that you are upset but this seems fair to me.

Edit: It is also probably in your best interest to listen to the people who are robbing you instead of talking over them so that you can fully hear their demands. If you had listened you may have realised that I told you to put down the gun multiple times and you continued pointing the gun at me; not exactly the response of someone yielding.
00:34: you --> "stop right there, stop right there"

00:34: i stop.

00:35: you --> "stop" 

0035-0037: Me: i'm getting fing robbed (i hear you starting a sentence at 00:36)

00:39: pop! <i die> 

you gave me about 4 seconds to stop, lower my gun, talk. Imo, this alone is RDM, since i was not given enough time to comply with your orders. 

I did try to reach out to you in-game, but you already shot me (if you watch the footage closely i'm talking in direct). You didn't reply to the direct chat so i started reaching out in ooc, and your reaction was quite weird "report me then"? 

Besides all that, this isn't really quality roleplay imho.

I was not allowed to shoot you acoording to my understanding of the RP rules, so the gun in my hand shouldn't have any impact on the matter.

About the 45k bit, sorry if the sentence was unclear. With the "just 45k" thing i meant; if you'd gone on TS with me or at least given me a proper reson in-game (you stated "no, fam, clear instructions ignored")  we could have made an appointment to talk in TS. I don't want to be an arse, and it's not like i lost a million; if we'd talked it would have been cool with me and i would let it rest even without compensation. Btw, we had other plans for the night but getting killed, losing vehicle i used to get there rekt my motivation to play with my friends for the night.

It is in my interest to listen to people who are robbing me. As I said before, this timeframe was WAY too short imo. I don't think we're on the same page when it comes to time to respond to demands so let's make an admin do the decision thingy based on the footage + arguments from both sides? They are better fit to judge the RP.

feel free to visit the [FM] lobby on ts if you wanna talk about this matter. (look for [FM] Shady, if i'm online i'll talk to u on ts) i think that's a better way to discuss something than typing.

You know, upon further reconciliation, I completely understand where you are coming from with this. I apologise for disrupting your evening so I believe that comp could be fitting, if you still want it to even out the situation. 

I also apologise for the rudeness I conducted in the side chat. Not coming to ts was a mistake on my part as I should've talked it through with you. I am now willing to comp you up to 100k unless you still feel the need to continue the report, this is not a bribe or anything like that but I am sorry for ruining your night and if you want to let an admin decide on the outcome, so be it, I deserve it. 

I find that from my perspective it did appear that you were pointing your gun with lethal intention, and you didn't seem to say anything, hence I fired. However, I understand fully your annoyance at my quick trigger as I should have assumed that you weren't going to shoot which I realise now. I will look on teamspeak and see if you are there. 

Again I apologise and I am now willing to resolve the situation and comp what you find necessary, again if you think it is too late for that then that's fine we will let an admin decide. 

Finally, I realise that this was not a revenge report or anything of the sort as you seem genuinely fair and reasonable. I however was not so I am sorry. 

Hope we can resolve this.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back