What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - resident on cap - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC Akula

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Scooby

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: resident on cap

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 30/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1930

What best describes this incident ?: VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: He vdmed me then shot me out the ifrit.
Went in liaison and he kept arguing saying car vs car VDM is allowed.
Sent money at the end but I sent it back after I got kicked out of the channel after they kept insisting that they did nothing wrong

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://streamable.com/ksga3v
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

we agreed to compensation i sent compensation and then he changed his mind and sent the money back even after we agreed, i haev pov, and i can show it.

- jim cary

- bwenzi

- pengu

- ask3

was there in liason and after he got the money he was like "im reporting you " so take the money back.?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@slogeko It is up to the player whether or not they accept compensation in a situation whereby a rule break has taken place and it is well within their rights to post a report on the forums if they see fit for the situation.  

However, from looking at the chat logs from the time that this occurred, it was mentioned that a Quiln is an MRAP. Rule (A1.1) Vehicle Deathmatch specifically states "Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them". Please be aware of this for future reference.

I will be issuing an 1 Day temporary ban to @slogekoand I must reiterate the point that the rule specifically states the three vehicles that are partially exempt from rule (A1.1), and thus not knowing what vehicles are exempt is not an excuse. I would strongly recommend to read the rules in more detail again in order to prevent this sort of situation occurring in the future.

Thank you for your report @PC Akula

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back