What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Rick Sanchez / BirdMan - RDM (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esthedra

Your In-game name

Esthedra

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Rick Sanchez / BirdMan

Date of the incident

07/03/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I went to the clam harvesting spot to investigate a huron that was hovering there. When I got there, they landed their heli to the closest island, and I landed my heli next to theirs. Next thing I know, I have three rifles pointed at me, ready to go. The situation seemed off, so I took off and got shot at without any threats to my life or warning shots.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/qDF3Ua1FPvk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
*I was also in this situation as I was the third armed man

Sorry, did I interpret something wrong here, but you guys asked us to TS and I believe that we resolved the situation? All you wanted to say was that we had done wrong, and you wanted us to improve upon our initiation for any upcoming robberies. What's the point of this report then? We told you guys our side and you told us yours, which we acknowledged. You lost nothing, except the Hummingbird, which unless rented, respawns in your garage after every restart. We were more than happy to comp you but you declined. It was you guys who said that we were done in TS and then left the room. If there were more things which you wanted to talk about, why didn't you? We gave you enough chances for that. 

You know that we knew that this initiation was poor, which we even stated upon entrance into the room and gracefully apologised for. You also told us to come there about 30 minutes AFTER the situation happened, so none of us got any recordings of our side of the situation. Please enlighten me in why this report was made when you told us that we were all cool and were to move on?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you really were there, you would probably remember that you guys were switching stories between wanting to shoot me on the spot and wanting me to leave. That "conversation" (if one can really call it that) wasn't getting us anywhere, and your "talking games" were far from fruitful when trying to resolve the situation in a mature manner.

The reason why it took us so long to initially contact you is because - like I said on TS, if you recall - I wanted to confirm that a rule break had indeed occurred, and I didn't want to waste anyone's time with baseless accusations. You admitted that what you did was wrong, but if you really understood that, then 1) why didn't you take a recording of the situation just in case, and 2) why did your apology come across as "yeah, sure, whatever makes you happy so we can leave"? At least one of you had a replay buffer of 15 minutes when that occurred (and I quote: "(...) that was like half an hour and that's... My ShadowPlay reaches only 15 minutes.") I recorded the majority of our conversation too, you see, and mine is only 10 minutes.

I've talked this over with other CB members and the staff, and we came to the conclusion that I should file a report, so I did.

My name in game is Birdman, initially I thought I had not done anything wrong as 30 mins had passed with no contact from said players we join your ts after much discussion we came to the conclusion that both sides had done wrong as it wasn't going anywhere I thought we should just apologise and try to make it right by offering comp to which you said you lost nothing before we parted ways we again apologised for the bad experience and vowed to improve our initiation. I asked everyone in the room if they were happy everyone seemed fine with it no one such as yourself said your were not happy with the resolution as this would the time to voice any additional concerns you have instead you kept quiet. (I would like to add that the report was made approximately 23hrs after the incident happened this is why I'm so surprised at it and is the reason I don't have any footage at all.]

If you would like to I will be on Teamspeak all day today and tomorrow if you feel the resolution was not enough and would like to discuss it further with an admin thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back