What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Ritz Stern plus others - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelMason

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Michael Mason

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Ritz Stern plus others

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/26/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1550

What best describes this incident ?: RDM/MRDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was selling some drugs at the Hustlers Turf and out of no where a number of black cars(one grey I believe) started shooting at use randomly without any RP. This downed myself and two others.(turned out it was ape gang)

We had a good chat with them on teamspeak for a hour, Ape gang agreed they was in the wrong and should have acted differently.

IDs involved

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/G9gx07YuDNs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I am player 369. In the clip it appears that all of the bullets are coming from my car but this was not the case. During the situation, I was kicked out of my car when it was locked and I had my seatbelt on and I believe that a potential reason for this is because a staff member teleported to me. This meant that I couldn't do much during the situation. I found you extremely rude during the TS call and cannot believe that a 40 year old man has no manners.

I was there but did not shoot or even take out my gun. Neither did I hurt someone with my car. 

Another mess of a situation but I think I understand what happened - but still not why it happened.

You were killed by ID 266 - Ritz Stern
It did look like the shots were coming from ID 369's vehicle but because of the angle they were coming from, it could also and is more likely to have been from the black car behind that ID 266 was in.

There doesn't appear to be much interaction here and the fact you were out in the middle of the street suggests to me that you didn't know this was going to happen. This being said, I can't base actions I take on suggestions, nor can I base it on the prior bans or funnily enough current ban that Mr Stern currently has.

@MichaelMasonDo you have any additional footage from before this happened just to ensure that nothing had happened earlier?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

another 3 minutes before the clip Ive already posted, if more is needed let me know happy enough to post more

ID 266 here

Would just like to clarify that we've had previous interactions with the hustlers before, and we were pretty much in a (non-agreed) "gang war", with them coming after

us, and us going after them. In the TeamSpeak call, we clarified that I was in the wrong for not initiating properly because apparently the gang leaders must agree on (unofficial) terms when it comes to wars, be it k.o.s or whatever. So, my thought of it being a gang war was wrong and I acknowledge that.

I know not to kill on sight especially when we're interacting with someone who we've had no history with, there always HAS to be some RP to it.  We've had previous interactions with the hustlers, we're in some sort of (non-agreed) gang war, they've come after us, we go after them so there's history. All this within a span of a week and a lot has happened between us. Every time we've had an interaction; we've had the same cars, so they'd know it's us (as seen with them saying "yeah yeah ape gang" in the report video).

Even with that, when we went to their turf my aim wasn't to kill on sight. The plan was for ID 369 initiate quickly. The only reason why I started shooting is because I heard "they're radioing" through radio and I couldn't hear what they were saying exactly because of voice proximity (me being in the car behind them) and I took that as a sign to shoot, when in reality, we hadn't fully finished initiating. It was a rash decision of me to shoot here as there was no confirmation of anything other than the "radioing" and I agree that I didn’t give enough time for initiation. I will do better by making sure we’ve initiated, then wait for the specific call out from my friends to start shooting.

I've taken full responsibility of my fuck up in the TS call, and have done so again here, but Michael doesn't care about understandings if penalties aren't included, which is fine since it's what he wants and I was in the wrong.

Couple things I was to add onto Rithik post.

We wasn't in any sort of gang war and saying its non-agreed doesn't make any sense, we had very little RP with "ape gang" This was my first interaction with "ape gang" on my Michael Mason character and considering my position in hustlers it would have been more.

I explained on Teamspeak what it would take for two gangs to have a "official" war with rules etc and the amount of RP it would take for it to get to this point.

If this was a aim for "ape gang" to attack us at our turf I would get that and with RP be hide it we wouldn't be here, But it was a clear aim to shoot anyone  not one hustler was in colours and the people shot, was me who I've never seen or spoken to "ape gang" before, one more hustler and a new player to the server who's been in the server less than a day.

Im going to leave this now till staff needs anymore info from me

There was actually a decent amount of RP between us and the Hustlers, maybe not you specifically but there was definitely beef between us. I can name countless occasions where we went back and forth and there was actually a storyline between us. We killed a few Hustlers and you lost an uzi and a shotgun, the Hustlers caught Ritz by himself and killed him, we killed a female hustler and held Jake Samuel to gunpoint and took pictures, we got one of the hustlers to get into our car where we were pretending to buy a gun from him. There was also another scenario where we had MichaelMason's cop character hostage and surprisingly, a Hustler found us and managed to kill me and tried to escape with my body but the police managed to catch him and free me.

With you being a higher up in hustlers, it's not a stretch to assume that your hustler character would be informed of any situations that your lower rank members have been involved in, especially when we've had many interactions with them.

You keep mentioning the fact that we weren't in any sort of altercation or beef but I disagree, however this does not excuse the fact that you were RDMed, I just wanted to clear this up so you and staff members can get a better understanding as to why we came to your turf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair, good to get things cleared up here. 

Prior gang interaction or not, you simply need to be roleplaying with individuals under the assumption that they have no idea what's going on - especially if there are not any "war" related terms agreed upon by both sides. The whole purpose of agreeing on terms is so that it's a fair and level playing field with the leaders of both sides able to brief their members respectively as to what's going on. If nothing is agreed upon, you get situations like this where one side of players that know the broader picture, target gang members that could simply have no idea what's going on because they haven't played in a while, and their leader hasn't informed them outside of RP as to what's going on.

In future, just be wise to the fact that others may not understand the fuller situation and should be treated as a somewhat new party until otherwise. 

I'm approving this and adding it to your current ban for consideration should an appeal be made later down the line.

Approved

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back