What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Robin; Carsten Stahl - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haemisch

Investor
Investor
Your In-game name

Haemisch

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Robin; Carsten Stahl

Date of the incident

29/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I spawned into game and I was waiting for a silver SUV to drive past when they VDM'm me. I wasn't recording at the time but did so straight after. I make my way towards Kavala Garage where the same SUV VDM's another two players by driving into their truck. I go to collect my vehicle to take the two injured gentlemen to the hospital and the same vehicle drives into killing all of us.

Given how they have behaved in the time I had logged in the server which was less than two minutes, I did not feel the need to talk with them about this as it was obviously intentional. Robin said that it was his friend driving (Carsten) howerver they're both as guilty as one another imho.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lam0pVsgOE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

The is quite blatant VDM, and judging by the fact that both players logged on/off at almost the same time (and it was their first time) I would deduce that they were friends and talking to each other, meaning that neither of them read the rules and probably encouraged each other to do it: which is also against our rules! However, I only have the evidence of the VDM, so that's what I'm going to act on.

Action Taken: VDM

Name: Carsten Stahl
Steam ID: 76561198107016562
GUID: bc1abed507f3db55b5ee839ffde9c23e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back