What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Robin Escobar - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Strauss

Your In-game name

CI R. Strauss [RT290]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Robin Escobar

Date of the incident

16/06/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other (Combat-logging)

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

11:40   Law Enforcement has received a message about the alarm being triggered in the Kavala Bank.
11:42   Tango-Romeo 3 and NPAS-62 were dispatched to the scene, still unclear what was happening within the Kavala Bank.
11:45   Tango-Romeo 3 and NPAS-62 both arrived at the Kavala Bank, and tasks were divided between the Officer on scene.
11:45:30   Officers behind the bank were initiated on by an unknown suspect peeking the rear-entrance of the Kavala Bank.
11:45:40   Suspect decided his only way out was to open fire upon the Officers that were behind the Kavala Bank, Prob PC Lil Jeep was severely injured.
11:46:00  As brave as Chief Inspector Ronald Strauss is he reached for his SPAR-16 loaded with Rubbers and pushed into the building to safe the lives of his fellow Officers.
11:46:30  The suspect (Robin Escobar) was taken down and detained by Law Enforcement, after a few minutes this individual showed he was a magician and vanished from the island.

The Officers that were involved have been debriefed about the situation, and received medical checkups by NHS (National Health Services) personnel, Probationary Police Constable Lil' Jeep is currently recovering from his injuries at the Kavala Hospital and is receiving visitors from 2:00 PM till 4:00 PM at Room 404, please refrain from sending chocolate, because our Officers need to stay in shape.

~ Robin Escobar has not made any attempts to contact myself via In-game Text message, RPUK Forum or RPUK Teamspeak. I'm fully aware that 'Reports'  aren't in Role-play, however I couldn't resist.
😏

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwTJF0IN3P0

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, 

Im sorry for disconnecting it was an problem with my internet connection it got crashed.

I was trying to tell it to you guys but i didnt know youre names.

I didnt want to brake roleplay it was the problem of my internet connection.

Im sorry guys 😞

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, 

Im sorry for disconnecting it was an problem with my internet connection it got crashed.

I was trying to tell it to you guys but i didnt know youre names.

I didnt want to brake roleplay it was the problem of my internet connection.

Im sorry guys 😞
You claim your internet crashed. How did you know your internet was going to crash ? and why is there not a message that you are losing connection to the server ? 

If you lost connection to the server it will display that you are loosing connection wich didn't happen. 

Also you didn't try to come back or contact any of the officer on site. 

Action taken (2.5) Combat logging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back